Does the media cover that? Pictures that were taken today

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Pictures that were taken today, Arab "price tag" against Jews, those covered signs and paths all around the northern Negev.

This is not Hebron or Jerusalem, this is what happens in my own backyard. Callings to kill the Jews, but for some reason the media doesn't cover that:

53b6b9674f8b63b7.jpg

53b6b97050591bc2.jpg

53b6b97850f34ba4.jpg

53b6b98051c0dd94.jpg

53b6b988525b4827.jpg

53b6b99054f69d19.jpg

:mad::mad::mad:

Pictures that were taken today, Arab "price tag" against Jews, those covered signs and paths all around the northern Negev.

This is not Hebron or Jerusalem, this is what happens in my own backyard. Callings to kill the Jews, but for some reason the media doesn't cover that:

53b6b9674f8b63b7.jpg

53b6b97050591bc2.jpg

53b6b97850f34ba4.jpg

53b6b98051c0dd94.jpg

53b6b988525b4827.jpg

53b6b99054f69d19.jpg

To translate for those who don't know Hebrew, most of this graffiti says, "Death to the Jews". The last one says, "Hitler stopped, but we will continue on."

Now were are the ISLAMONAZI SUPPORTERS when the truth is shown, were is their condemnation of the filth done by Palestinians towards the Jews. If it was allegedly done by a Jew against the Palestinians ( so many times shown to be the work of Palestinians) THEN THEY WOULD BE DEMANDING THAT AMERICA SEND IN THE MARINES TO WIPE THEM ALL OUT .

Just goes to prove that Palestinians will forever be Palestinians. Hey I have an idea, lets have Israel make more peace offerings to them & give them the West Bank with Jerusalem as their capitol for a Palestinian State. Heh Heh!

53b6b9674f8b63b7.jpg

53b6b97050591bc2.jpg

53b6b97850f34ba4.jpg

53b6b98051c0dd94.jpg

53b6b988525b4827.jpg

53b6b99054f69d19.jpg

To translate for those who don't know Hebrew, most of this graffiti says, "Death to the Jews". The last one says, "Hitler stopped, but we will continue on."

Now were are the ISLAMONAZI SUPPORTERS when the truth is shown, were is their condemnation of the filth done by Palestinians towards the Jews. If it was allegedly done by a Jew against the Palestinians ( so many times shown to be the work of Palestinians) THEN THEY WOULD BE DEMANDING THAT AMERICA SEND IN THE MARINES TO WIPE THEM ALL OUT .

It's no Palestinians doing that, it's Israeli Arabs in southern Israel, my friendly neighbors.

Opression, apartheid, they say:doubt:

It's no Palestinians doing that, it's Israeli Arabs in southern Israel, my friendly neighbors.

This is exactly what I was going to say. "Israeli Arabs"

I think you are ticking them off ....

Since Palestinians are now about 1/2 the population of historic Palestine (Israel plus occupied territories) you might want to consider whether true democracy might not be a good idea, before the demographic pendulum builds up too much momentum.

With the wall in place, intifada #3 will take place inside the 1948 borders, that is "inside Israel."

And it is coming.

Since Palestinians are now about 1/2 the population of historic Palestine (Israel plus occupied territories) you might want to consider whether true democracy might not be a good idea, before the demographic pendulum builds up too much momentum.

With the wall in place, intifada #3 will take place inside the 1948 borders, that is "inside Israel."

And it is coming.

Of course with you supporting the Islamists, and more than likely living in the area/or are a Islamist yourself, you obviously have insider knowledge that another intifada is coming. It's ok though as Israel is well prepared now, especially seeing as what has transpired in the last three weeks.

And it is coming.

And how will they manage to change International law and the laws of Israel then. They would have to declare all out war and face the full UN armies. That would soon put them back about 1000 years and see them occupied by the UN force. There will be no intifada 3 as the terms of the UN charter they have recently signed prohibits such a thing from happening. Can they afford to lose all their aid from the UN, EU and USA and see all their supplies stopped. No food, water, gas, electricity, medical supplies etc .

What is coming is the end of islam as we know it and the end of Islamic terrorism and violence. As soon as Israel perfects the new non oil fuel source the arabs are finished.

"it's coming" was the battle cry IN KAIBER-----"it's coming" the standard
cheer of the caliphate------"it's coming" has been going on for 1400 years
and has cost the lives of 100s of millions------the survivors of that which so
delights ----a person which posts here---- have come to consider that which
"comes" and is developing strategies

We are ticking them off?!

Are you fucking kidding me?

You know, I want to answer properly, but the sirens interrupt my concentration!!!:mad::mad:

irosie, you are as usual being a low-level rabblerouser and purveyor of hatred who won't provide specifics because there aren't any to provide.

Yes, Lipush. 100 years ago there they were, faithfully expecting independence as promised in exchange for helping the Allies against the Ottomans, and look what happened.
Every other nation in the middle east got independence.
The Palestinians got shafted.
And disposessed.
And disenfranched.
And uprooted.
And expelled.
And killed en masse.
And denied.
And slandered.

Last edited:
And they could have prevented all that if they didn't start that stupid redundant war back in 48'.

THEY DIDN'T!!

It was a Zionist land grab, pure and simple. Zionist terrorist organizations worked out detailed plans well in advance (Plan Dalet) to depopulate Arab land and take it over, while expelling the population. It is all in the Israeli archives, and has now been released. There is no unbreaking those eggs.

Jews were approximately 1/3 of the population of Palestine, BUT ONLY OWNED LESS THAN 7% OF THE LAND on the eve of al-Nakba. The rest was grabbed by force of arms.

Last edited:

And it is coming.

Bring it the fuck on, Fatima. Nothing like the smell of Napalm and crispy critters in the morning.

And they could have prevented all that if they didn't start that stupid redundant war back in 48'.

THEY DIDN'T!!

It was a Zionist land grab, pure and simple. Zionist terrorist organizations worked out detailed plans well in advance (Plan Dalet) to depopulate Arab land and take it over, while expelling the population. It is all in the Israeli archives, and has now been released. There is no unbreaking those eggs.

Jews were approximately 1/3 of the population of Palestine, BUT ONLY OWNED LESS THAN 7% OF THE LAND on the eve of al-Nakba. The rest was grabbed by force of arms.

The standard "JEWS OWNED ONLY 7%" A very nice bit of I/N propaganda which
leaves out the fact that the people who call themselves "Palestinians" owned almost
no land at all. Mendelian Genetics leaves lots of high school kids scratching their
heads, so does high school geometry--------and so many people are stupid enough to
fall for the 7 % nonsense and just stupidly assume that it MEANS that arabs
OWNED 93% ------yup like they own the Grand Canyon too. LOL ---- "THEY GRABBED
LAND BY FORCE OF ARMS" as in shoot outs from fortresses? Oh now I remember----
that BIG TIME ATTACK ON THE NEGEV ----cannons and bomber jets for the task of
STEALING THE DESERT-----which had a white picket fence around it with a sign
"arab land ---no trespassing"

Just try to remember------a straightline-----180 degrees a right angle 90 degrees
If you can keep those "GIVENS" in mind-----you can do the "proofs"

PS the 7% thing is silly precooked propaganda really overused
'land grab' <<< another meaningless phrase. DA JOOOOS GRABBED
DA DEAD SEA from that little old arab lady who owned it

anybody here own land? I own some----very little----it is measured in
feet. Land ownership is a complicated issue. Some peoples have no
concept of LAND ownership----but the concept has existed in the middle east
for thousands of years. -----thousands of years of buying and selling and
owning and not owning land. Most people in the world own NONE----
In 1948 jews owned a lot more land in Palestine than did arabs
depending on what we are calling Palestine today

The 7% figure is official UN. And by the way, Israel doesn't dispute it.

Genetics you'd better butt out of because you are embarrassing yourself before the clever geneticists who did that study.

And for the 48 war check out Wikipedia for an "unbiased" article. (NOT, but still more realistic than your version....)

Last edited:
The 7% figure is official UN. And by the way, Israel doesn't dispute it.

Genetics you'd better butt out of because you are embarrassing yourself before the clever geneticists who did that study.

And for the 48 war check out Wikipedia for an "unbiased" article. (NOT, but still more realistic than your version....)

You made no point------JEWS OWNED 7 % OF THE LAND-----they were the biggest land owners
over there. I did not disagree with you ----I am amazed that you announced that jews
were the biggest land owners ------who owns the grand canyon?

genetics ----sad that so many people cannot grasp
simple concepts-----like you. Did you pass high school geometry?

now try to concentrate------what PERCENTAGE of the land was OWNED by arabs?
What is the significance of the Y chromosome in determining lineage and what is
the significance of the Y chromosome cohen haplotype. Do you understand the
significance of mitochondrial DNA? It is not your fault----lots of people have trouble
with genetics. In my school it was a career wrecker ---(along with calculus and
organic chemistry----did you pass organic?)

Ummm, no.

Again, you need to check the quality of your information.

like I said, for the genetics, deal with the geneticists, not me. The films I posted on the genetics thread show very clearly the geneticists talking about their findings, Dr. Oppenheim in particular.

What you are saying about land ownership can't be answered because it is more b.s.
At least present a source for reference.

irosie, you are as usual being a low-level rabblerouser and purveyor of hatred who won't provide specifics because there aren't any to provide.

Yes, Lipush. 100 years ago there they were, faithfully expecting independence as promised in exchange for helping the Allies against the Ottomans, and look what happened.
Every other nation in the middle east got independence.
The Palestinians got shafted.
And disposessed.
And disenfranched.
And uprooted.
And expelled.
And killed en masse.
And denied.
And slandered.

BULLSHIT

The Palestinians were not a nation and they were given trans Jordan as promised.

Yes the real Palestinians were shafted when the land they were promised was reduced to just 20% and that mostly barren desert.

Yes disposed by the arab muslims

Yes and uprooted at gunpoint

Yes expelled all 1 million of them

Yes and mass murdered at every turn

Yes and still denied today by the likes of you

Yes and slandered to this day by the likes of you.

Yes the Palestinians that were so named for 1400 years had all this done to them by the arab muslims, who finally stole their name and identity because they had no validity without a name. So they chose to call themselves what they had called the Jews as a form of profanity for many years. And defenders of arab muslim natiomalist violence and terrorism like you are prepared to LIE to see the Jews wiped out.

Forum List

Back