Does Ownership of Slaves Define a Historical Figure?

Uh, dummy, you claimed it was outlawed in most of Europe.

Which is was... there were very few slaves in Europe, they sent them all to the Americas....

Civilized people at the time knew it was wrong. This is what makes the founding slave rapists evil, and we should tear down all their statues.

hat's all he does, and you claiming otherwise is even more of your usual bullshit.

All he does is spank you, because you are so emotional, Marty. Must be tough to be on the wrong side of history.

I've provided the dates and sources that prove conclusively that this was clearly not the case in 1776, but if you want to keep telling yourself that go ahead.

I've provided

garbage, and frankly, you've been wasting a lot of my time.

The slaves weren't in Europe, they were in the Americas.

BS. Documented fact.

Slaves were indeed in Britain as servants etc by the thousands until the emancipation previously cited, at which time it was actually outlawed, despite your continual assertions to the contrary, despite documented fact.

you are simply a pigheaded fool that refuses to entertain the fact that you are simply wrong, so it is you that have been wasting my time and yours, as I've provided plenty of links which you simply don't bother to read. That's on you.

Slaves were indeed in Britain

No, they really weren't.

They were all sent to the Americas...

Your assertions vs. the documented evidence presented and which could be corroborated by a 20 second Google search.

Keep on with that completely false assertion and remain ignorant. Given your degree in history it's all the more hilarious.

Your assertions vs. the documented evidence presented and which could be corroborated by a 20 second Google search.

Keep on with that completely false assertion and remain ignorant. Given your degree in history it's all the more hilarious.

What's hilarious is you making these silly claims... Slavery had been largely eliminated in Europe until the discovery of the Americas.

What's hilarious is you making these silly claims... Slavery had been largely eliminated in Europe until the discovery of the Americas.

uh huh. Thing is, I'm not the one making 'claims'. I gave citations. You are the one making claims with no support of any kind.

and now it is 'largely eliminated until the discovery of the Americas' instead of 'outlawed'.

just admit you were wrong with the 'outlawed' claim, although for anyone that can read you just did, as there would have been no such activity after the discovery of the Americas if it had been "outlawed".

Last edited:
How to argue against such a master stroke! I am vanquished! Lol.

Well, at least you admit your historical revisionism is kind of silly.

You called out nothing, you did what you do on every post, go off on a tangent, drool a bit, then declare victory while wearing your "special helmet" while waiting for the short bus to take you to the next thread to do the exact same thing.

Trolls are one thing, but you are a 1/2 trick pony troll.

yet he mops the floor with you every time.

The thing about mopping the floor with low hanging fruit is, it leaves the floor all sticky from the fruit juice.

He doesn't spank shit. He claims victory over tangent shooting.

I make that 152 posts in a row of crying the blooze about getting busted for a fallacy with zero correcting that fallacy.

My count could be off though.

uh huh. Thing is, I'm not the one making 'claims'. I gave citations.

You are a black hole of emotional need, aren't you?

The thing about mopping the floor with low hanging fruit is, it leaves the floor all sticky from the fruit juice.

True enough. It's fun to watch the racists try to claim slavery wasn't all that bad.

Given that amusement is a human emotion you are providing plenty of it, that's for sure...

Given that amusement

Yet you are the one who keeps going on and on trying to rationalize slavery.

Given that you were the one that replied to my comment in the first place, and IIRC virtually every time we have interacted on this board it has been the same, that's an odd way of looking at it but I'm used to your funhouse mirror view of things by now.

Last edited:
How to argue against such a master stroke! I am vanquished! Lol.

Well, at least you admit your historical revisionism is kind of silly.

You called out nothing, you did what you do on every post, go off on a tangent, drool a bit, then declare victory while wearing your "special helmet" while waiting for the short bus to take you to the next thread to do the exact same thing.

Trolls are one thing, but you are a 1/2 trick pony troll.

yet he mops the floor with you every time.

He doesn't spank shit. He claims victory over tangent shooting.

I make that 152 posts in a row of crying the blooze about getting busted for a fallacy with zero correcting that fallacy.

My count could be off though.

Please verify that number and provide backup.

You don't bust anything. you pick some chickenshit point and then harp about winning for hundreds of posts.

Your"game" is transparent for all to see.

Given that you were the one that replied

Watch this... he'll respond in minutes.. It's pavlovian.

Please verify that number and provide backup.

Marty's new thing. When he can't argue a point, whine about the numbers. It's kind of sad and funny to watch.

I'm calling for proof. When you use numbers or data to back up your assertion, the numbers should be right.

Don't use numbers, you won't get called out to prove said numbers.

I'm not surprised that you

See, he couldn't help himself.

When the facts fail you and the usual deflection and other logical fallacies don't work you go to the insults to try to salvage something for yourself.

Tried and true formula for you, I'm sure, and if it gives you some sense of satisfaction hooray for you. It's junior high school level stuff, but it's what I've come to expect. Seen it a million times here and elsewhere on the interwebz....

Forum List

Back