Does Nancy Pelosi actually understand herself when she speaks gibberish?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Did Nancy Pelosi have a stroke, or is the onset of dementia? This is the person third in line, you know.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi held her weekly press conference on November 4, 2021. She discussed Biden’s trip abroad, the reconciliation bill, and the infrastructure agenda. Read the transcript of the news briefing here..."

Rev Transcription Editor

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi: (23:44)
So, we are getting some bird and privilege. I think mostly we're getting privilege scrub. Because privilege scrub is deadliest to a bill. Birdable, it's important. It's you have to take it out. But privilege violation can take you out. So, we're again getting that as we go along as well. But when we pass a bill, then they will see it in its aggregate and make some ..."

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi: (24:26)
No. No. We're going to send messaging bill, but we want to be sure that what we send is not birdable or bird bath or privileged scrub. They're the two exercises we're engaged. Bathing exercises were engaged in and we're getting good response. There's no bad answer. It is what it is. There's certain objectivity to it. It is what it is. Because whatever it is, this is the greatest monumental historic piece of legislation that any of us will ever be a part of it. And I say that with great proprietary ownership of the Affordable Care Act, which was magnificent and is."

Know how many view the left as dependent, dishonest and irrational people? There are great reasons for that. Course the left don't see themselves as such, they're heavily intellectually dishonest. The fact that more leftists have mental disorders is no coincidence.

Consider this..............The USA was in great shape with Trump & Pence in charge. BUT that's not important to those on the left, they dreaded the orange-man in a TDS frenzy because that's how they were trained. So what do they do?

Biden: He doesn't have a genuine bone in his body beyond he's creepy as fuck and has dementia.

Harris: Nobody likes The Giggler for good reason, but to leftists that's not a good reason to reject her. But we're supposed to believe leftists are rational, I suppose.

Pelosi: Drug and alcohol addiction.

She and Biden speak their own language, like siblings who grew up together in the forest.

it is called RICH OLD WHITE PEOPLE WHO FLEECE THE TAXPAYERS ese

The hell of it is, the 70-80 year old people who are running this country would normally be regarded in the real world, as "unemployable" because of their mental decline and mismatched skills.

Not that I feel all older people are unqualified, just unintelligible idiots like Biden and Pelosi.

Forum List

Back