Does HP suck ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have their computers at work and every year I get a dead hard drive or mother board ??

Wtf ???

I have their computers at work and every year I get a dead hard drive or mother board ??

Wtf ???
I used to love all the HP products but since they subbed out half of their parts making to india and china their stuff is horrible.... Made in America is the only way to go...unfortunately its getting harder and harder to find. Right now I am using Dell products which are also made of largely off shore materials but they seem to have worked out the bugs for now....and I beat the crap out of my stuff...constantly running deep Spread Sheet and fancy analyses to keep the processor nice and toasty....:).... but they seem to hold up well. When I loaded up my last HP with that stuff it just outright Died on me.

For calculators I have long ago abandoned HP and went to TI.....but now I have gone over from TI to Casio soft calcs's that can be downloaded to Android OS..... I still Use my TI 84 for quick statistics analyses but Casio has blown everyone out of the water with the new line of CG500 soft calc applications..... you can literally plug in a fourth order equation and solve it with a few finger taps......hoooo boy I'm getting lazy....lol.

JO

And one other thing... be sure you are not buying a remanufactured PC/Laptop.
I can't tell you how many people I know who brought a laptop for me to look at and said they bought it a few months ago and then the look on their face when I tell them it is 6 years old.
Repo'd laptops/PCs is a crap shoot. You are either going to get a perfectly good computer for half the price.. or you are going to get a problematic lemon that lasted you no time at all and you saved nothing.

Forum List

Back