Does Gotham deserve another season?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I really want to like this show...and it has a lot of potential.....but it suffers from the same thing that the show Justified did....great characters..weak story lines.......and when is Bruce going to start getting in shape and learning how to be a crime fighter......?

They did a great job with Penguin..turning him into an actual villain instead of comic relief...and the riddler......getting really good......but....the stories suck.....

I really want to like this show...and it has a lot of potential.....but it suffers from the same thing that the show Justified did....great characters..weak story lines.......and when is Bruce going to start getting in shape and learning how to be a crime fighter......?

They did a great job with Penguin..turning him into an actual villain instead of comic relief...and the riddler......getting really good......but....the stories suck.....

So far I've resisted starting to watch any new series! I'm a huge Batman fan with blogs and a homage to him, but this seemed like a "bastardization" of all I hold holy and cannon! Some thought Batman created or exacerbated the level of these "super criminals," but from what I hear, they're all alive and well while he's still a kid and hasn't even started his training! I caught a few moments last year when he was in the room with someone he thought killed his parents and was prepared to shoot him, but walked away! - Children Of Rassilon : BATMAN Forever - Batman Forever - :biggrin: :badgrin: :beer:

I think the show deserves another season because of its creativity.

Actually, I could just watch Camren B breathe for an hour or so.

I must be a really dirty old man but, but I agree whole heartedly about watching her breathe for a couple of days... :biggrin:

Last edited:
I have not missed an episode of this series and I find it exceptionally good compared to some of the crap put out on network TV. It is embarrassing to say that I watched the Adam West Batman series back in the 60's. 3 stations and not much choice unless you liked the Beverly Hillbillies. Reason I like Gotham is that it started at jump street and is going through the history of the City warts and all. It is not just a Batman show it goes into detail surrounding all the characters.

Yes another season please...

I have not missed an episode of this series and I find it exceptionally good compared to some of the crap put out on network TV. It is embarrassing to say that I watched the Adam West Batman series back in the 60's. 3 stations and not much choice unless you liked the Beverly Hillbillies. Reason I like Gotham is that it started at jump street and is going through the history of the City warts and all. It is not just a Batman show it goes into detail surrounding all the characters.

Yes another season please...

Beggars couldn't be choosy way back when! If that's what they were offering, we had little in the way of an alternative; it was "The BH's" or nothing, followed by "Green Acres" or "Petticoat Junction!" That's a ways back for me! :argue:

Forum List

Back