Does anyone regret not getting the mRNA vaccine?

I don't regret it either. My wife, daughter, inlaws all caught it but never took the injection and they all recovered within 4 days. My daughter, 11 years old, had it for 12 hours and she we was over it. I never caught it despite being around all of them when they were sick. I stayed right with them all the while they were sick, never wore a mask, and never considered running away in terror and locking myself away in fear. For some reason, viruses usually don't bother me, however, I get burned from time to time from ingesting listeria, e coli, from eating raw fruit and vegetables. Also, caught giardia lamblia while doing water chemistry analysis along the rio grande on the texas/mexico border. That sucked but I finally got over it and gained 20 pounds back from what I had lost!!
I didn’t take it, got Covid twice. It was annoying, but no big deal.

Neighbor brags about being one of the first in line every time the booster comes out. Currently on his fourth round of Covid.

I'm on the kidney transplant list and you have to be fully vaccinated in order to receive a new kidney.

I know one lady who got Covid and a few of her organs failed, she got diabetes, it affected her heart, (surgery)_ she lost almost 100 pounds, she has what they call Long Term Covid. I do not know if she ever was vaccinated. I never asked her but Covid changed her life in many ways.

My opinion is getting Vax'd is a personal choice. My nurse said she will never get vaccinated because it is too new and she does not trust the vaccines.

i regret not speaking up more
1692398246352.jpeg

~S~

Got all the shots and boosters. No deleterious affects so far. I did contract COVID once, very mild. I have nothing against those who chose not to get the poke though. I did it because my wife and I are elderly and she has some health issues.

Every day is another affirmation that I made the right choice not getting this particular vaccine.
I have had plenty of other vaccines, so that antivaxx rhetoric is pure bullshit and gaslighting.

Never suffered work loss as construction was considered essential, and short of the stupid panicked mask mandates, I didn't alter my normal behavior of visiting friends and family, just wore the same dirty mask that sat in my car for months to spend ten minutes in the store.
When I finally tested positive for Covid 6 months ago, it amounted to a minor 24 hour head cold. Flu like viruses just never really affect me.
My wifes mother, who we both caught it from did end up in the hospital, but she has a history of being sickly and was vaccinated and boosted.
Lot of good that did as she spent a week in the hospital and used oxygen for another month.

No, I will not participate.

Forum List

Back