Does anyone regret not getting the mRNA vaccine?

No clotshot for me or my wife. COVID wasn't shit for either of us too, mine was only three days of mild flu-like symptoms back in 2020. I can't believe we allowed our economy to be destroyed and went through a fucking regime change, just for a little flu bug.

And before someone chimes in with "But a bazillion people died", most of the COVID deaths were because of the shit way the medical profession mishandled the disease. They did every thing wrong you can imagine. Wrong treatment, wrong medicines, wrong quarantine procedures, and a trip to a ventilator meant certain death.
A bazillion people died---strange that. A look at mortality rates for ALL causes during that period will show that the rate DID NOT INCREASE. Seems that if covid caused all of those deaths, the mortality rate worldwide would have increased as well. But they will tell you it was because we didn't have the flu during that time. NO SHIT, THEY CALLED IT COVID.

I know at least 50 who got the jab.

Three are now dead of heart attacks. One was 53, one was 60, and the last was 64. Of the three the 60 year old was in pretty poor health so there is no real issue, the 53 year old had no history of heart disease in his family, nor did the 64 year old.
SO we have different experiences with people we know.

****** you ONLY know 50 people who got the jab?
You need to get out more.

SO we have different experiences with people we know.

****** you ONLY know 50 people who got the jab?
You need to get out more.

I don't make it my business to get involved in other people's business.

I know several people that got horrible adverse reactions and bad health from the shot.

Some had immediate reactions, other developed the common long term issues like blood clots. Others got really weird health issues.

Change the subject. Who regrets getting the mRNA vaccine?

About a million dead people wish they never got that mRNA vaccine

I know several people that got horrible adverse reactions and bad health from the shot.

Some had immediate reactions, other developed the common long term issues like blood clots. Others got really weird health issues.

I regret getting the initial first two, only because we were going on holiday, but it eventually got cancelled. The second shot made my arm so painful for a full month that when I decided I needed to go to A&E, it eventually calmed down. To this day, I still have an awareness feeling where I received the shot. Utterly regret having it.

I never took this experimental vaccine and am quite happy I didn't.
I didn't take the "vax" either and am very happy about it. Of course I didn't have any of the
The only people who regret not taking it are already dead from covid. They can't answer.
I don't regret NOT taking it, in spite of my doctor brother's advice to take it. I had no underlying health conditions, so I didn't follow his advice or my local doctor's same advice in my own town.

My brother and his wife took the vax and many months later my brother tested positive for Covid. Mild, however. Fair to note he was working around Covid sick people every day. His wife did NOT contract Covid.

My healthy hubby regrets taking the Vax ( J&J ) because ever since he has had moderate to severe eczema all around the injection site and all the way up that arm. He had never had a skin condition before and has had to see the dermatologist several times and use a skin ointment twice daily which has helped the spread, so far. That was about two years ago or a few months less when he took the vax. Eczema doesn't go away....it just gets better and worse in cycles.

Last edited:
No clotshot for me or my wife. COVID wasn't shit for either of us too, mine was only three days of mild flu-like symptoms back in 2020. I can't believe we allowed our economy to be destroyed and went through a fucking regime change, just for a little flu bug.

And before someone chimes in with "But a bazillion people died", most of the COVID deaths were because of the shit way the medical profession mishandled the disease. They did every thing wrong you can imagine. Wrong treatment, wrong medicines, wrong quarantine procedures, and a trip to a ventilator meant certain death.

Ventilator and Remsdesivir. I'm sure we could ask our resident Hospital Administrator, who acts toward humanity generally like you think one would act. And then everyone wonders why we don't trust the medical profession.

Seriously, this was my biggest fear during Covid: that my husband or I would get so sick we would have to go to the hospital and pretty much out of spite for being unvaxxed, they would undertreat us, shall we say.

I no longer have that fear, because no one even asks about the vaccines anymore.

Because health care is in the "don't ask, don't tell" phase. We KNOW how long that lasts....right?

I didn't take the "vax" either and am very happy about it. Of course I didn't have any of the

I don't regret NOT taking it, in spite of my doctor brother's advice to take it. I had no underlying health conditions, so I didn't follow his advice or my local doctor's same advice in my own town.

My brother and his wife took the vax and many months later my brother tested positive for Covid. Mild, however. Fair to note he was working around Covid sick people every day. His wife did NOT contract Covid.

My healthy hubby regrets taking the Vax ( J&J ) because ever since he has had moderate to severe eczema all around the injection site and all the way up that arm. He had never had a skin condition before and has had to see the dermatologist several times and use a skin ointment twice daily which has helped the spread, so far. That was about two years ago or a few months less when he took the vax. Eczema doesn't go away....it just gets better and worse in cycles.

Eczema is an auto-immune disease, and I'm sadly familiar with those. As I have said, I KNEW these shots were bad, bad news when I saw my young, healthy coworkers get really sick from them. And then the sycophants chanting, "It means the shots are working!"

No.

It means the shots are really messing bad with your immune system.

God only knows how haywire I would be if I got them....

I don't regret it either. My wife, daughter, inlaws all caught it but never took the injection and they all recovered within 4 days. My daughter, 11 years old, had it for 12 hours and she we was over it. I never caught it despite being around all of them when they were sick. I stayed right with them all the while they were sick, never wore a mask, and never considered running away in terror and locking myself away in fear. For some reason, viruses usually don't bother me, however, I get burned from time to time from ingesting listeria, e coli, from eating raw fruit and vegetables. Also, caught giardia lamblia while doing water chemistry analysis along the rio grande on the texas/mexico border. That sucked but I finally got over it and gained 20 pounds back from what I had lost!!

Forum List

Back