Does Anyone Really Believe That Any Amount Of Campaign Money -

- is going to change anyone's vote?

Those who voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for him again in 2020. No one of sound mind holds him responsible for the effects of C-19.

The Democrats offer nothing but increasing social unrest, nonsensical policies and crazy people in seats of power.

How Mike Bloomberg can help Joe Biden
Love to see Loonberg throw away more millions.

I think money totally influences elections. Humans are extremely fickle and can be manipulated.

Car dealerships and furniture stores could easily save millions of dollars by eliminating their sales staff but they don’t. Have you ever wondered why? I don’t. Humans are manipulated by charm, and other psychological techniques to warp the mind. The more money your campaign has, the more money you have to hire the brightest minds to warp people’s brain into pure mush.

Have you ever heard people pissed off about a senatorial race, a house race, or a governor’s race years after the fact? No you haven’t. That’s because presidential campaigns don’t mess around. They engage in brutal psychological warfare to warp millions of minds into being completely retarded. That kind of manipulation don’t come cheap. Money totally influences elections. Totally.

If anyone asks I will remind you how Obama beat the holy dog snot out of McCain in 2008.

He's more like Darth Vader's sister
Is this his sister?

1701385408900.png

- is going to change anyone's vote?

Those who voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for him again in 2020. No one of sound mind holds him responsible for the effects of C-19.

The Democrats offer nothing but increasing social unrest, nonsensical policies and crazy people in seats of power.

How Mike Bloomberg can help Joe Biden
At the presidential level...no. But there are routinely 75-80 offices, propositions, amendments, etc... on every ballot.

Money makes a huge difference in the public perception of these measures.

Forum List

Back