Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
Sorry, they're too brainwashed. Especially the inner-city black communities. All they hear, over and over and over is, YOU'RE A VICTIM! YOU'RE A VICTIM! YOU'RE A VICTIM! YOU'RE A VICTIM! In the inner-city schools where they are supposed to learn, they ignore what is taught, other than...YOU'RE A VICTIM!....and disparage those that do try to learn...."Trying to be white?!" And of course, drop out. When they want to point blame somewhere, rather than stand in front of a mirror and look at who's responsible, they cry....VICTIM! and look everywhere else for their own personal failings. Thankfully, there are people like Mae Jemison, Ronald McNair and John H. Johnson, who didn't listen to those losers and instead, focused on what had to be done to accomplish their goals and charged ahead and succeeded. Sadly, the role models for inner-city blacks tend to be idiotic "Gansta Rappers" and drug dealers.

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
sorry but i dont vote for leftwing progressives ,,,EVER,,,

so thats takes the republican party out of the race for me along with their democrats friends,,,

no maybe if you guys fell to the side of the constitution from time to time I might change my mind,,,

sorry but i dont vote for leftwing progressives ,,,EVER,,,

so thats takes the republican party out of the race for me along with their democrats friends,,,

no maybe if you guys fell to the side of the constitution from time to time I might change my mind,,,
Thus, except for obscure third parties, I can only guess you go Libertarian. A party I can't go with. For them, if it isn't making money for the government or costing the government some money, they would toss the program. And, as an ardent believer in keeping our National Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges intact, I could never support them.

I'm inspired to help make sure they don't run anything, anywhere. Terrorist organizations shouldn't be allowed to do that in this country.

Last edited:
We should make a list...

- Democrat NY - wrote an EO FORCING covid19 infected into nursing homes...killed thousands of elderly...had the USS comfort sitting there empty.

- Democrat seattle - allowed takeover of their city...covered for it...made excuses for it.

- Minneapolis run by DEMOCRATS for 47 years - cop kneels on george floyds neck until dead...I'm sure democrats will promise to do something once again, but this time they really mean it!

Detroit...flint...chicago...etc...

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
if you go straight republican youre no conservative youre a republican,,,
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

doesnt seem so great to me,,,

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome

You don't know me stop pretending you do.

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush

To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

that party was a lot different than what is out there today....

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush
republicans are leftwing in this country,,,just not as far left as dems,,,

your decision is based on emotion not logic,,,

that party was a lot different than what is out there today....
not by much,,,the intent remains the same,,,communism,,,

Now hush
the lessor of 2 evils just keeps evil running the show....

Forum List

Back