Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

Yes, they have risen a bit, but they are at the same rate they were in Mar of this year.

And they are still far below any point since they started tracking them outside of the COVID dip.
But you said they were historically low under Brandon. Your own graph showed you lied as usual. No way trying to backpedal. The numbers are rising and will keep rising as long as your God Xiden keeps inflation at 50 year highs.

But you said they were historically low under Brandon. Your own graph showed you lied as usual. No way trying to backpedal. The numbers are rising and will keep rising as long as your God Xiden keeps inflation at 50 year highs.

Yes, they are. The only time they were lower was during COVID.

Do you need to find a 4th grader to explain the graph for you?

They are not really rising as they are the same as they were in March of this year and they have been steady for the past two months.

We will see if they pick up.

Why were so many people working multiple jobs under Trump if the economy was the greatest in recorded history?

Seriously? Have you never seen me question the Covid numbers, from day one? You're a joke.
First off, we aren't talking covid numbers. False comparison. Secondly, this is you; I question all government's numbers. Too many deep state activists pushing agendas. Those on the Right call those on the Left the "Deep State." That's not questioning all governments. Your dishonesty is there for all to see.

Wait for the adjustment. It will be proof enough.
Lets make sure we remember this folks. I'll screen shot it to make sure we don't forget about this adjustment you are talking about. :auiqs.jpg:

First off, we aren't talking covid numbers. False comparison. Secondly, this is you; I question all government's numbers. Too many deep state activists pushing agendas. Those on the Right call those on the Left the "Deep State." That's not questioning all governments. Your dishonesty is there for all to see.
I questioned the government's numbers. Game over. Now scurry off.

Yes, they are. The only time they were lower was during COVID.

Do you need to find a 4th grader to explain the graph for you?

They are not really rising as they are the same as they were in March of this year and they have been steady for the past two months.

We will see if they pick up.

Why were so many people working multiple jobs under Trump if the economy was the greatest in recorded history?
The numbers are rising. Do you need a pre-K student to show you you lying POS? All because of YOUR boy Xiden’s inflation. Your pathetic deflection to Trump just makes you look even dumber.

Little fag boy yellow coward faun fluffing his boyfriend again. Noting you have no actual evidence that he lied. As usual for a retard like you.

LOLOLOL

Imbecile, his post is evidence he made it up...

"Mrs. Smith-Jones, this Dewey Cheatem-Howe with the Bureau of Labor"? How many new people did your company Widgets Inc. hire?

"Oh, you had to lay off two people due to inflation? That's great ! I'll just put you down for hiring 25 new employees if that's OK. It will look good to your investors."

Savvy, retard? The only way he could have known that conversation actually took place is if he's Mrs. Smith-Jones.

face-palm-gif.278959

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Here you are, accepting government numbers, because you liked them and thought it shined a positive light on a Republican...

The only stupid here is you. I said I question all the government's numbers. So I don't buy anything at face value. Now scurry off like the loser you're trying to help out or whatever gaystapo crap pulling.

Forum List

Back