Does anyone else find the internet boring?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When the internet first came out in the early 90s it was kind of fun to watch a universe of computer geeks wet their pants over it but now it has gone mainstream and it is boring! I remember the old Yahoo directory which was kind of fun but now everything on the world wide web is kind of stale. The only thing I use it for is internet banking.

My username is ineedmoney and my password nomoneyinthisaccount in case you are wondering.

When the internet first came out in the early 90s it was kind of fun to watch a universe of computer geeks wet their pants over it but now it has gone mainstream and it is boring! I remember the old Yahoo directory which was kind of fun but now everything on the world wide web is kind of stale. The only thing I use it for is internet banking.

My username is ineedmoney and my password nomoneyinthisaccount in case you are wondering.
I'm depressed now, thanks!

only you

I can consume more information than I ever could with the written word on dead trees and I will never miss the bad old days of dialup and internet providers like AOL. Welcome, immediately followed by goodbye, fuck that shit.

I enjoy getting my daily dose of news, weather and sports through the internet. After I'm done watching an old movie I'll often refer to www.imdb.com and read up on its film location, trivia and stars. Likewise if I hear about someplace on the news I'm likely to goggle map it.

For simply messing around I enjoy www.shorpy.com pictures and youtube videos such as those featured in "how's it made". I keep up with family and friends through Facebook along with a couple of comic strips I miss since discontinuing the newspaper (Dilbert and Pickles). I come to this site because it reminds me of shooting the breeze in the barber shop.

Yeah it is good for banking and paying bills too.

Forum List

Back