Does anyone else doubt that vaccination is a scam?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I thought so from the very beginning and all events confirmed it. Initially, I heard rumors that doctors were paying for the diagnosis. I have never seen or known a person who would die from covid. At first, someone said that someone died from a covid, but then it turned out that he died from something else, but he had a coronovirus. Personally, in 2 years I have never seen anyone die from a covid, except for those who died of cancer or a bleeding ulcer.

Now another confirmation. Due to the aggravation of the situation, they need to recognize faces. The statistics immediately went down. They canceled the mask regime in Moscow and forbade wearing masks.
I foresaw this, I said that they would cancel the mask regime after the start of the operation, but I did not expect that they would go so far as to ban the wearing of masks.

Although in Moscow no one wears masks for a long time lol

Last edited:
I thought so from the very beginning and all events confirmed it. Initially, I heard rumors that doctors were paying for the diagnosis. I have never seen or known a person who would die from covid. At first, someone said that someone died from a covid, but then it turned out that he died from something else, but he had a coronovirus. Personally, in 2 years I have never seen anyone die from a covid, except for those who died of cancer or a bleeding ulcer.

Now another confirmation. Due to the aggravation of the situation, they need to recognize faces. The statistics immediately went down. They canceled the mask regime in Moscow and forbade wearing masks.
I foresaw this, I said that they would cancel the mask regime after the start of the operation, but I did not expect that they would go so far as to ban the wearing of masks.
We didn't land on the moon in 1969 either...

We didn't land on the moon in 1969 either...
Man, it's even loonier than usual in here today....Wonder if Fauxi has fucked with the national water supply.

CuckooClock.gif

Tin Foil Vaccines.jpg

I am not vaccinated but I’m really curious in knowing if natural immunity is continuing. The media refuses to talk about natural immunity.. it’s pretty fucking scary we can’t get real data

• Banned
And just about a month ago, or two, I don’t remember, they passed laws to tighten the mask regime and covid certificates, and even rejected the Tsar’s offer to mitigate, because they said that the situation with the covid had worsened significantly. This is fucking blatant clowning.

I watched my wife die from COVID induced pneumonia. COVID is very real and I too had it. Vaccines do not stop infection. They never have. They simply teach your body how to respond to the infection. These shots taught our bodies to react too slowly. They did make the infections much less sever but the did not stop infection or transmission rates. Current studies showed total failure of masking and vaccine ability to slow or remove second infections. In fact, the vaccines made you more susceptible to infection and reinfection while they diminished the severity of it for the vaccinated person. Vaccines made you an asymptomatic spreader in some cases.

Masking was an attempt to slow infection rates. This failed miserably and even the CDC now acknowledges that masking did nothing to slow infections with a 99% failure rate. Even the N-95 masks were not sufficient filtering devices to stop viral transmission.

Yes, much of what we were told and much of what we did had no effect on the spread of this virus. We should have never shut our economy down. Masking was just virtue signaling and did nothing to slow infections.

The virus is very real and it has taken lives. What we did to combat this virus was folly, for the most part.

Walensky is eventually being hauled up on criminal fraud charges.

I've noticed in the last few of her interviews that she is bumbling and falling and basically saying how dangerous the shot is and that they didn't know the efficacy rates and how long it would last, wouldn't disclose the ingredients of the injections and blah blah blah. Just lie after lie. They knew everything.

I've noticed in the last few of her interviews that she is bumbling and falling and basically saying how dangerous the shot is and that they didn't know the efficacy rates and how long it would last, wouldn't disclose the ingredients of the injections and blah blah blah. Just lie after lie. They knew everything.
They talked about this on the Bannon podcast this morning....She's in some seriously deep shit.

I watched my wife die from COVID induced pneumonia. COVID is very real and I too had it. Vaccines do not stop infection. They never have. They simply teach your body how to respond to the infection. These shots taught our bodies to react too slowly. They did make the infections much less sever but the did not stop infection or transmission rates. Current studies showed total failure of masking and vaccine ability to slow or remove second infections. In fact, the vaccines made you more susceptible to infection and reinfection while they diminished the severity of it for the vaccinated person. Vaccines made you an asymptomatic spreader in some cases.

Masking was an attempt to slow infection rates. This failed miserably and even the CDC now acknowledges that masking did nothing to slow infections with a 99% failure rate. Even the N-95 masks were not sufficient filtering devices to stop viral transmission.

Yes, much of what we were told and much of what we did had no effect on the spread of this virus. We should have never shut our economy down. Masking was just virtue signaling and did nothing to slow infections.

The virus is very real and it has taken lives. What we did to combat this virus was folly, for the most part.

My uncle died from it. I also knew four people who died of heart attacks, strokes, blood clotting that took the shots.

I am not vaccinated but I’m really curious in knowing if natural immunity is continuing. The media refuses to talk about natural immunity.. it’s pretty fucking scary we can’t get real data
Natural immunities are lasting DECADEDS. That said, active antibodies last about 2 years in those who recovered naturally. The B and T cells in our bone marrow react by creating new antibodies if they are seen again. The vaccines do not allow these long term antibodies to be created. Once you lose your antibodies your protections are gone with the Modified mRNA vaccines. This is why they want you to get boosters forever. Its better to get this bug and let your body work it out. This creates long term protections.

Modified mRNA vaccines are now being shown to create spike proteins on cells that should not have them. This will have long term effects that we still do not know what they are. Changing our DNA is very dangerous, especially in our children. Because these shots do not have the body learn the whole virus, they can not create long term protections. Endless shots from big pharma... this equals big profits for big pharma..

Last edited:
They talked about this on the Bannon podcast this morning....She's in some seriously deep shit.

Yeah, and something else that amazes me is that these people will contort themselves to sell the narrative, knowing the truth of how deadly it is, not disclosing to the public the dangers, and tell everyone how wonderful it is...................thinking that the same people who are pushing you to do this won't cut your throat when the time comes. Its just mind boggling that they can't see it.

Natural immunities are lasting DECADEDS. That said, active antibodies last about 2 years in those who recovered naturally. The B and T cells in our bone marrow react by creating new antibodies if they are seen again. The vaccines do not allow these long term antibodies to be created. Once you lose your antibodies your protections are gone with the Modified mRNA vaccines. This is why they want you to get boosters forever. Its better to get this bug and let your body work it out. This creates long term protections.

Modified mRNA vaccines are now being shown to create spike proteins on cells that should not have them. This will have long term effects that we still do not know what they are. Changing our DNA is very dangerous, especially in our children. Because these shots do not have the body learn the whole virus, they can not create long term protections. Endless shots from big pharma... this equals big profits for big pharma..
The vaccines don't change your DNA.

And natural immunity from COVID lasts only about 90 days.

Forum List

Back