Does anyone else doubt that vaccination is a scam?

Does anyone else doubt that vaccination is a scam?​

Doubt it's a scam or doubt it's legitimate?
I think it was rushed in its development due to intense political pressure from the left, who staged a faux-flip-out regarding it to derail a Trump economy and re-election.
Does it exist? Yes.
Is the mortality rate tiny? Yes.
Was it exaggerated for political ends? IMHO, yes.
Was it released upon the public without long term testing for adverse effects? Yes.
Does the jab lessen the symptoms? Yes.
Does the jab prevent infection or transmission? No.
Have I been vaccinated? No.
Have I had COVID? IMHO, yes.
Am I healthy now? Yes.

Now, quick, let's all talk about a war on the other side of the world that has nothing to do with us. Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone and blame said war for the mass inflation that was ramping up before it even started.
Case closed.

I thought so from the very beginning and all events confirmed it. Initially, I heard rumors that doctors were paying for the diagnosis. I have never seen or known a person who would die from covid. At first, someone said that someone died from a covid, but then it turned out that he died from something else, but he had a coronovirus. Personally, in 2 years I have never seen anyone die from a covid, except for those who died of cancer or a bleeding ulcer.

Now another confirmation. Due to the aggravation of the situation, they need to recognize faces. The statistics immediately went down. They canceled the mask regime in Moscow and forbade wearing masks.
I foresaw this, I said that they would cancel the mask regime after the start of the operation, but I did not expect that they would go so far as to ban the wearing of masks.

Although in Moscow no one wears masks for a long time lol
Don't get any shots. None. Nada.

The vaccines don't change your DNA.

And natural immunity from COVID lasts only about 90 days.
Wrong on both counts...

They do indeed change your DNA. Recent studies show that cells are changing their genetic structure. Changing the cells genetic code which is allowing the spike proteins to become permanent. This is causing sever problems with peoples immune systems. There is major effort to discredit this but it is even being used in mice to change faulty genome proteins.

Natural Immunity antibodies, lasting longer than two years have been seen. There is much debate on this subject. I can tell you I had SARS over 20 years ago and I still had sufficient antibody creation to combat the current COVID strain. It is the only reason I survived through the infection as I have many comorbidities that should have taken my life. This was confirmed by blood work. I am living proof of this. I am not fooled by the propaganda from Big Pharma..

Wrong on both counts...

They do indeed change your DNA. Recent studies show that cells are changing their genetic structure. Changing the cells genetic code which is allowing the spike proteins to become permanent. This is causing sever problems with peoples immune systems. There is major effort to discredit this but it is even being used in mice to change faulty genome proteins.

Natural Immunity antibodies, lasting longer than two years have been seen. There is much debate on this subject. I can tell you I had SARS over 20 years ago and I still had sufficient antibody creation to combat the current COVID strain. It is the only reason I survived through the infection as I have many comorbidities that should have taken my life. This was confirmed by blood work. I am living proof of this. I am not fooled by the propaganda from Big Pharma..

Exactly right, BB.

Depend of what vaccines. In a number of countries, DNA vaccines are used that just change DNA. Maybe it's illegal in the US, I'm not sure.
What you posting about?

Neither the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines change DNA.

You're stocked about what?

Correcting a coding error for accuracy?
The fraud and then the having to CHANGE the numbers after all their hype and lies. Remember they were plenty of us calling bullshit even when these numbers were first being put up.

The fraud and then the having to CHANGE the numbers after all their hype and lies. Remember they were plenty of us calling bullshit even when these numbers were first being put up.
Almost a million people have died from COVID and the error was a couple of thousand.

Whose hyping shit here.

Forum List

Back