Does ANYONE Believe It Was A 'Suicide'?

Both sides desire narratives. It's called politics.
'Political narrative is a term used in the humanities and political sciences to describe the way in which storytelling can shape fact and impact on understandings of reality.

However, political narrative is not only a theoretical concept, it is also a tool employed by political figures in order to construct the perspectives of people within their environment and alter relationships between social groups and individuals.

As a result, fiction has the potential to become fact and myths become intertwined into public discourse.

Political narrative is impactful in its ability to elicit pathos, allowing the narrative to be influential through the value it provides rather than the truth that is told.'

'Political narrative is a term used in the humanities and political sciences to describe the way in which storytelling can shape fact and impact on understandings of reality.

However, political narrative is not only a theoretical concept, it is also a tool employed by political figures in order to construct the perspectives of people within their environment and alter relationships between social groups and individuals.

As a result, fiction has the potential to become fact and myths become intertwined into public discourse.

Political narrative is impactful in its ability to elicit pathos, allowing the narrative to be influential through the value it provides rather than the truth that is told.'

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but, as I said, both sides seek a political narrative.

Both sides desire narratives. It's called politics.
The Clinton Body Count is a moronic narrative with no substance.

When you start with a biased nonsense conclusion, everything starts to look suspicious.

It took 3 investigations into Vince Foster and a lot of Republicans still can't accept he committed suicide.

The Clinton Body Count is a moronic narrative with no substance.

When you start with a biased nonsense conclusion, everything starts to look suspicious.

It took 3 investigations into Vince Foster and a lot of Republicans still can't accept he committed suicide.
All I said is that both sides desire narratives. It's called politics.

There are a LOT of deaths of people connected to the Clintons, the Clinton Foundation, and Clinton scandals, dating back to Bill's time as Governor, through his Presidency, through Hillary's Sect of State gig, through the Epstein scandal, and even through the Hillary Hoax.

There have been a plethora of crimes committed by tbe Clintons, Clinton assocites, Clinton Cabinet members and political associates, and those other agencies / politicians / persons with obvious invested interests involving the Clintons.

The number of' 'COINCIDENCES' are ASTRONOMICAL, unexplainable...

The number of debunked, reports, lies, testimony, and claims are massive in number...

...yet their defenders, excuse-makers, bots, and trolls never falter in their lies, denials, excuses, and claimstbat the Clintons are the most falsely accused, most misunderstood, most innocent politicians in the history of the United States.

I don't beieve in 'coincidences'.

I believe in Fact.

I believe in Evidence.

Facts and evidence proves the Cli yons ate probably the most corrupt, most criminal, most treasonous political power couple in US history ... and the most protected, although the Bidens have probably taken THAT title awzy from the Clintons.

There's a lot of willful ignorance, Easy. You ignore the actual investigations into the deaths and make up your own narrative. Seth Rich, Vince Foster, Jeffrey Epstein. All were investigated thoroughly, the investigations and evidence contradict you explicitly.

So you ignore both and replace them with your imagination.

This is why you can't have a rational conservation with a conservative. Evidence if finite. They're imagination, infinite. And they will consistently ignore evidence to cling to their fantasies.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but, as I said, both sides seek a political narrative.
In plain terms....both sides describe a story, situation, incident etc. in a mamner that attempts to benefit their side....often irregardless of the truth.

To know the truth is difficult because unless you were there....all you have to go by is the media and their history of being dishonest is known all too well.

Anyone who has first hand knowledge of some incident are often shocked when they read the media account and how they portray the event is often just the imagination of the reporter based many times on politics and or political correctness.

Forum List

Back