Does ANYONE Believe It Was A 'Suicide'?

Still sounds iffy to me. So, how did it go? He shot himself in the chest, put the gun down, and then hanged himself? Or, did he have a gun in his hands, hanged himself, and then while hanging he shot himself in the chest? I mean, really, how many people committing suicide both shot and hanged themselves? That's pretty damned unusual. I've actually never heard of one case.
He stood on a table with a noose under a tree. He shot himself in the chest and fell off the table.

People who commit suicide do crazy stuff. It’s kind of the problem.

He stood on a table with a noose under a tree. He shot himself in the chest and fell off the table.

I'm not saying it didn't happen that way but that is the most unusual scenario. It stretches the imagination.

I'm not saying it didn't happen that way but that is the most unusual scenario. It stretches the imagination.
Why? Are you an expert in suicide methodology?

Perhaps your inherent bias against the Clintons is what you’re actually dealing with here.

Why? Are you an expert in suicide methodology?

Perhaps your inherent bias against the Clintons is what you’re actually dealing with here.
Please link to another suicide where the person both shot and hanged themselves. It just doesn't happen.

You think that there’s some online database about all the ways that people have committed suicide?
If there were other cases of the same then they could be found. You don't have to search every single suicide. I'll be waiting.

LOL. I don't think they could be found. But, I gave you the chance.
I don’t think they could be found either.

That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

you seem to think the gory details of every suicide is published online or something. That’s weird.

Please link to another suicide where the person both shot and hanged themselves. It just doesn't happen.
I have never heard of it happening but that does not mean it hasnt.....anyhow it makes sense that someone determined to end their life....use the hanging capability in case the gunshot did not finish the job.....how many times have we heard of failed suicide attempts....quite common.

So this guy seemed to want to make sure his attempt did not fail.

Well, when someone is found hanged in a tree with a gunshot wound to the chest and no gun at the scene it doesn't sound like your typical suicide.
You should try and keep up ......otherwise your credibility suffers.....the gun was found.....see post #60

Exactly.....and in fact this was not crazy....if someone really wants to kill themself and make absolutely sure they do not want a failed attempt....the way he did it made absolutely sure he would die....one way or the other....he was rather creative I would say in his final moments.

I don’t think they could be found either.

That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

you seem to think the gory details of every suicide is published online or something. That’s weird.
heh heh....unfortunately I see some republicans who will go to any length to engage their fantasies.....which is totally not required as in there is more legitmate things and episodes that demonstrate the corruption of the democratic party....to Republicans I say stick to legitimate complaints and do not go off into the left field on these episodes that first look fishy until all the details come in....aka the gun was found 30 feet from the body.....case closed.

Last edited:
Good going but it is one case out of millions and millions of suicides. So, you're up to two now.
There is no relevance between how many times such an act has occurred and the current one under observation....most especially as it can be seen the method used was quite effective and it gave the poor fellow absolute confidence that he would be successful in his pursuit of death.

Next....please someone with some logic.

Forum List

Back