Does Anybody Know How To Make a You Tube Video ?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
its pretty easy with just a smart phone, just get an account and you can load it in a few mi nutes straight from the phone

if you want to do longer vids then you need to get a video editor on your computer to construct them before loading

any subject matter youre looking at???

its pretty easy with just a smart phone, just get an account and you can load it in a few mi nutes straight from the phone

if you want to do longer vids then you need to get a video editor on your computer to construct them before loading

any subject matter you're looking at???
I already made one on my laptap. (Guitar lessons). At least I think I did. I can't seem to get it to play, or get it uploaded into a website. I'd pop it in here now, except it's got my name all over it, and I want to remain anonymous.

any subject matter you're looking at???
I already made one on my laptap. (Guitar lessons). At least I think I did. I can't seem to get it to play, or get it uploaded into a website. I'd pop it in here now, except it's got my name all over it, and I want to remain anonymous.
the video above is a good tutorial,,and you can make multiple channels and have one without your name

as for your computer problem, you can always call any kid those little guys can do anything

once you get it figured out its smooth sailing

I hate to admit this, but I think I already made some you tube videos, of my playing my music (the Guitar, Mandolin, and Violin), and they are in this forum somewhere, but I can't find them. The search function here has collapsed (anybody notice that lately?), and you can only look for recent things now.

What kind of video do you want?
Me talking and playing the guitar.

upload_2019-3-17_18-55-4.png

What kind of tunes?

I play too.

Country? Blues?

Originals?
I play Classic Rock, Country, Blues, Bluegrass, flatpick, fingerpicking. I also play the mandolin, and the fiddle/violin. I am an instructor with Taylor Robinson Music School, and I need this video for my profile, in their website.

What kind of tunes?

I play too.

Country? Blues?

Originals?
I play Classic Rock, Country, Blues, Bluegrass, flatpick, fingerpicking. I also play the mandolin, and the fiddle/violin. I am an instructor with Taylor Robinson Music School, and I need this video for my profile, in their website.

Good luck with your efforts. I have never uploaded a video myself but it can't be that difficult.

You should check out "wikiloops.com" if you ever have time.

It's not a video website but several members there do have videos and channels.

Great place to share original music.

Forum List

Back