Dodgers apologize for not inviting trans group

yeah she did good. Of course you ran your transphobic mouth in my thread and I shut you down like a bad habit.
Great article about a GREAT PRIDE EVENT.
There is no such thing as "transphobic". A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Simply labeling tran people as the nutjobs that they are, has nothing to do with fear.

Furthermore, to use a word like transphobic or homophobe, does injustice to people who deal everyday with real phobias. I have agarophobia - the most common of all phobias. I have learned to adapt, and no longer have panic attacks, although I must avoid driving over large bridges.

I also have a friend who has claustrophobia. When she comes to visit me, she cannot take the elevator to my 3rd floor apartment, and instead walks up the stairs, which are more open. We see people using the word homophobe, as just ridiculous.

Last edited:
They could just not have special nights for specific groups and thus be actually inclusive.

Crazy I know.
They're sure not being inclusive to Catholics, including thousands of LA Hispanics (almost all of whom are Catholics). Hard to see how this would not hurt ther attendance.

Bowing to Conservative Pressure is the worst thing the L.A. Dodgers could have done. L.A. is a multi-cultural city. That includes Drag. ReNazi-Klans confuse Drag with cross dressing. Not all Drag performers are LGTQ. Nor are all Cross-Dressers LGTBTQ. The Fascist ReNaziKlans are taking a book from the Fascist Playbook here. Find an enemy, find a fall guy that others can look down and exploit that fear to their advantage. The Nazi's made the Jews their scapegoats, ReNaziKlans are LGBTQ their scape goat. Make them the enemy.

It for the Nazi's in Germany, it will NOT work in the United States of America.
But it's OK to look down on Catholics and Catholic nuns, and mock them ? The people who do this, are idiots and hateful scumbags.

Liberty and Justice for all.
Yes, for all the 99.5%. The display is is terrible and the Dodgers do not have to cow tow. They are not the government. Bad move. I'm getting to think that CEO's and business owners of large corporations never watch the news. One after the other tanks their companies.

Yes, for all the 99.5%. The display is is terrible and the Dodgers do not have to cow tow. They are not the government. Bad move. I'm getting to think that CEO's and business owners of large corporations never watch the news. One after the other tanks their companies.
IMG_2084.jpeg

White Jesus would not approve.

View attachment 788437
White Jesus would not approve.
What does love have to do with men dressing up as RCC nuns to humiliate a billion people in the world? You seem to forget that the woke activists are attempting to hurt and hate those who believe in good Godly morals. We also love our children who do not and should not be subject to this sort of immoral behavior. We should be able to go to a game and enjoy the sporting event and get away from politics.
Now, please do us a favor. Define what love means?

Thousands of Catholic Mexican-Americans in LA routinely go to Dodger games. Over time, when word gets around, and this sinks in, the Dodgers may find themselves undergoing their own Bud Light experience.

Being part Mexican myself, and having lived in California for 12 years, I visited many Mexican-Americans in their homes. Rarely do you find one of them who does not have picture of Jesus Christ in the living room. Dodgers may come to regret this. And there are plenty of Catholic non-Mexicans in LA too. 568,000 Italians in the metro area.

Just imagine the fallout if a group was publicly dressing up in a caricature of Muhammed and making fun of Islam. Some heads (literally) could roll!

I am a Yankee fan now! The Dodgers should be ashamed of themselves. Tommy Lasorda and Vin Scully are rolling over in their graves because la invited people who committed blasphemous acts to Dodgers Stadium, blue heaven on earth.

Sounds like the Dodgers have gone from suck to blow. Dodgers and pitchers and catchers, oh my!

Forum List

Back