The LA Dodgers are the new Bud Light of MLB

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That is if you are upset with the Dodgers inviting the "Queer Sisters" into the stadium to celebrate them.

They essentially mock the Catholic faith and attempt to be as blasphemous and offensive as they can be toward the Catholic faith, while raising a few dollars for charity in the process to give them an air of legitimacy, much like how Al Capone once ran soup kitchens for the poor.

That is it. They are a hate group that seeks to piss off as many religious folk as they can.

Originally, the Dodgers cancelled them due to the public outcry against it. But due to Left wing fascism that controls pretty much everything in the universe, they reversed coarse and reinvited them.

But I'm sure the Dodgers are counting on the fact that the team spend more money than what God has on their team and plan to go to the World Series without much of an effort. Add to the fact that they are in woke LA, the wokest of woke habitations in the world, and they probably feel bullet proof with any attempted boycotts.

But we shall see.

The Los Angeles area has a large number of homos, that's most of their fan base.

Not "offended" at all.

Other sports franchises have other fan bases.

That is if you are upset with the Dodgers inviting the "Queer Sisters" into the stadium to celebrate them.

They essentially mock the Catholic faith and attempt to be as blasphemous and offensive as they can be toward the Catholic faith, while raising a few dollars for charity in the process to give them an air of legitimacy, much like how Al Capone once ran soup kitchens for the poor.

That is it. They are a hate group that seeks to piss off as many religious folk as they can.

Originally, the Dodgers cancelled them due to the public outcry against it. But due to Left wing fascism that controls pretty much everything in the universe, they reversed coarse and reinvited them.

But I'm sure the Dodgers are counting on the fact that the team spend more money than what God has on their team and plan to go to the World Series without much of an effort. Add to the fact that they are in woke LA, the wokest of woke habitations in the world, and they probably feel bullet proof with any attempted boycotts.

But we shall see.
There are evil forces in our country that need to be condemned to death

The Los Angeles area has a large number of homos, that's most of their fan base.

Not "offended" at all.

It's more than that. Leftism is composed of atheists who hate the Christian faith, unless they are fellow Leftists like Reverend Warnock and Biden who ahve sold their collective souls to the DNC as they tell people Jesus loves things like abortion, but then, that is what the queer sisters do as well.

The Left can only tolerate any religion or person that bows their knee to ALL DNC morality and ideology, all others must be destroyed.

That is the cult.

But we shall see.

I'm wondering if the Sisters will be going all out and be as outrageous as they can be, or the other LGBTwordsalad groups will try to make them tone it down, because you know the cameras will be on them at the event.

This is sure to go over well with all their Hispanic fans, the overwhelming majority being Catholic.
MLB is dying anyway.

Every year they have less and less fans.

Then again, in a Left wing economy, who can afford to go?

I'm wondering if the Sisters will be going all out and be as outrageous as they can be, or the other LGBTwordsalad groups will try to make them tone it down, because you know the cameras will be on them at the event.
Good question. Will they try and hide all of their most offensive and blasphemous activities to convince the mainstream they are Ok, or will they continue to go all out with their offensive blasphemy?

I declined to list all of the blasphemous activities because they are so vile.

This is sure to go over well with all their Hispanic fans, the overwhelming majority being Catholic.
They figure they have a block Hispanic vote now that there is an open border, much like they have had a block Black vote for over half a century.

For what, I have no idea.

The question becomes, can Hispanics think for themselves compared to blacks that continue to live on the poverty and violence ridden black DNC plantation?

Good question. Will they try and hide all of their most offensive and blasphemous activities to convince the mainstream they are Ok, or will they continue to go all out with their offensive blasphemy?

I declined to list all of the blasphemous activities because they are so vile.

That being said, they have every right to do so, as we don't have blasphemy laws here, and rightly so.

I don't denounce them, but I don't condone them either, and inviting them and praising them like the Dodgers did during their kowtow is condoning them.

That being said, they have every right to do so, as we don't have blasphemy laws here, and rightly so.

I don't denounce them, but I don't condone them either, and inviting them and praising them like the Dodgers did during their kowtow is condoning them.
I denounce them.

MLB is a family event with children, which is the target.

Not denouncing them gives consent by you to groom and sexualize children as they parade like nuns in thongs.

People like yourself is why this shit is tolerated.

I denounce them.

MLB is a family event with children, which is the target.

Not denouncing them gives consent by you to groom and sexualize children as they parade like nuns in thongs.

That is your right.

I don't like them performing in front of kids, but if they want to do their own shows and march in their own parades, they can have at it.

And that doesn't give them consent to do anything of the sort.

Letting the Nazis march in Skokie didn't give them consent to start stringing up blacks and gassing jews if they felt like doing it.

Not to mention Dodger Stadium's location in the heavily Hispanic-Catholic Echo Park neighborhood.

Considering it's an advertised pride night, how many actual practicing Catholics decided to avoid the game all together.

Expect a very supportive crowd for the SoPI.

Not "offended" at all.

The gay lobby in Cali is powerful. They reduced knowingly having HIV and passing that on via butthole sex from a felony to a misdemeanor.

But we shall see.
plan to go to the World Series without much of an effort.
they will choke like they did last year and the 2 preceding years....

Forum List

Back