LA Dodgers: Hold my Bud Light

I am a Yankee fan now! I can't believe the Dodgers invited blasphemous individuals.
Yankees and Dodgers are in different leagues so their not really rivals. Dodgers used to have a big rivalry with the Reds. Back in the 80s and 90s the Reds were owned by Marge Schott. She was politically astute and would never go for the nonsense we see today.

Your self-esteem is once again shaken. You want to believe that you're a man, but you're obsessed with homosexuality, so what does that mean to your identity?

Meanwhile, real men don't give a flying fuck if there is a rainbow on a can of beer.
Shallow analysis, baseless speculation, and incoherent rhetoric from Syndi. But at least Syndi is also dishonest.

Not wanting to be left out in Wokeland, the LA Dodgers "The baseball team announced they will honor the LA-based branch of Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, an activist group of "queer and trans nuns," with the "Community Hero Award" before their upcoming June 16th game to celebrate LGBTQ pride month."

Bud Light: this Dylan Mulvaney Campaign is the dumbest idea EVER!

LA Dodgers: Hold my Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light!

LA Dodgers' partnership with radical LGBT activists draws Catholic ire: 'Perverted, sexual and disgusting'
They ought to launch a new television Soap Opera: “As The Woke Cancer Grows And The Stomach Turns.”

We were warned a very long time ago:

Isaiah 5:20, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Proverbs 17:15, "He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD."

Shallow analysis, baseless speculation, and incoherent rhetoric from Syndi. But at least Syndi is also dishonest.

Forum List

Back