Dodgers apologize for not inviting trans group

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
The Dodgers are not as afraid as Bud light is it seems.
They are now defying conservatives to boycott than by reinvited a group of trans people accused of anticatholicism to Pride Night.

Pride night is all about Pride and they deserve to be invited and a full apology. Looks like they got it. Hope they don't get sued like that girl that couldn't go to her graduation.
They deserve to be sued. What kind of sicko's wouldn't invite this fine group of upstanding citizens to a Pride event. Pride month starts in June and I am giving all of you fair warning I am going to be all over it and post a PRIDE EVENT everyday. :rofl:

“The Dodgers would like to offer our sincerest apologies to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, members of the LGBTQ+ community and their friends and families,” the Dodgers said in a statement. “We have asked the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to take their place on the field at our 10th annual LGBTQ+ Pride Night.”

Pride night is all about Pride and they deserve to be invited and a full apology. Looks like they got it. Hope they don't get sued like that girl that couldn't go to her graduation.
They deserve to be sued. What kind of sicko's wouldn't invite this fine group of upstanding citizens to a Pride event. Pride month starts in June and I am giving all of you fair warning I am going to be all over it and post a PRIDE EVENT everyday. :rofl:

“The Dodgers would like to offer our sincerest apologies to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, members of the LGBTQ+ community and their friends and families,” the Dodgers said in a statement. “We have asked the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to take their place on the field at our 10th annual LGBTQ+ Pride Night.”
Evderywhere.jpg

To be fair the clown nuns and drag queens aren't trans, they're just using the trans community to promote pedophilie. I wonder if Butplug and the other alphabet freaks in the Biden administration will be there.

Trying to please everyone ends up pleasing no one

The Dodgers are damned if they do and damned if they dont

Forum List

Back