doctors speak out on corona virus

Yet what you did meant nothing, and it just might harm you.
It meant my wife got peace of mind and there is no proof it harmed me. I'm not in the age range that is most negatively affected by the jab anyway. I would bet most everyone has or has contracted some strain of Covid anyway. Have you been tested?

All who recommended the vax are obviously quacks. You know that now. Right?
I think that millions of medical professionals recommended the vax. So far, there is no proof that it insulates one 100% from getting Covid. And, no, I don't think that medical doctors are all quacks.

I think that millions of medical professionals recommended the vax. So far, there is no proof that it insulates one 100% from getting Covid. And, no, I don't think that medical doctors are all quacks.
I never stated all MDs are quacks. Just the ones who pushed the fake vaccines are quacks.

I wish I could answer any of those questions. The only person I can speak for is myself and all I can say about the shot is that the only way they'll get me to take it is if I'm dead.

I do think it's possible that not everyone got the real shot -- possibly some got an inert substance like saline.

I know that none of my family or real life friends have gotten it. Guess what! We're all still alive and healthy.

Have you seen the clotted material the coroners are pulling out of the blood vessels of some people? Disgusting.
:thankusmile: That’s the only explanation that makes any sense why they have had no problems. Yes you and all your friends are still alive but as I said,so are others thst have taken the vaccine so thsts what baffles me is some of have not even had any health problems,I’m thinking your explanation is why,it’s the only one that makes sense.like a co worker of mine she was telling me her husband has had several nosebleeds sense getting the shirt so it’s obvious thst in a few ears he will be dead but fir the ones thst have not had any problems after getting the shot,I don’t think they got the one with the poison in it like my friends husband fir example.

Leo123 do you know of any others to use besides them? I have heard they have been infiltrated as well a few months ago but I don’t know of any others out there all the while when I have been trying to find one.

You need to fire that quack of a doctor ASAP.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Gipper is correct,you need to fire your doctor YESTERDAY.as he correctly said so well, ANY doctor who pushes the fuckimg Vaccine is indeed a quack,thst cannot be debated.

Last edited:
Leo123 do you know of any others to use besides them? I have heard they have been infiltrated as well a few months ago but I don’t know of any others out there all the while when I have been trying to find one.
Startpage is another I have used but I think it too, has been infiltrated. I know there are a lot of search engines but I haven't used that many. DuckDuckGo has helped me fine stuff Google won't show though.

Don't think I've ever heard of it. Good to know. I don't much care for MS products anyway.
I use microsoft edge for some applications that won't use anything else. There is always anti Trump stuff there, nasty articles about Greene, today there was an article about Obama mocking Trump etc.

TRUST THE $CIENCE. TRUST THE $40,000 DEATH PROTOCOLS PER PERSON MURDERED WORLDWIDE IN HOSPITALS. TRUST THE POLITICIANS WHO GET PAID FOR EVERY CLOT SHOT.
Trust big pharma who makes billions without any liability for harm caused. Trust big pharma who has a long history of fraud and deceit. Trust big pharma who funds both political crime families, medical science, and establishment media. Trust big pharma with a revolving door with big government health agencies.

I live in a large metro area city.

Aside from the one big "wave" of people influxing the hospitals back in 2020, There have not been any outbreaks of anything other than flu and colds around here.

I don't know where these supposed people are that keep catching COVID, but they sure as hell aren't around here!

In fact, I've only known 4 people that got it........who told me it was just like a bad cold with a migraine.

Other than that.................nothing.

Forum List

Back