doctors speak out on corona virus

Vaers info examined. deadly lots of vaccines in 4% of shots sent to certain states

VAERS Reveals DEATH BY LOT NUMBER: Specific States Get Certain Vials | Stew Peters

Vaers info examined. deadly lots of vaccines in 4% of shots sent to certain states

VAERS Reveals DEATH BY LOT NUMBER: Specific States Get Certain Vials | Stew Peters
Why am I not surprised?

I've seen a little bit of video. Sweet Jesus, people are putting that in their bodies! We will soon be two different species.
that is what they turn you into--transhumans. have you seen the covid babies (moms got jab) videos? babies with black eyes turn their bodies in less than two weeks old, and are even able to mimic crawling at that age? some doctors call it preaging like that weird disease. Dr madej has been talking about transhumanism since the faux vaccines made their debut. why? because she attends all these futuristic medical, technical, and military presentations. one of her videos showed the graphene reassemble into a transmitter with a frequency prompt and in another they showed you two viscous materials exchange contents from two different bottles with a mere tap - like a phone.

self transmitting vaccines from one body to another are not new. they did it with rats.

that is what they turn you into--transhumans. have you seen the covid babies (moms got jab) videos? babies with black eyes turn their bodies in less than two weeks old, and are even able to mimic crawling at that age? some doctors call it preaging like that weird disease. Dr madej has been talking about transhumanism since the faux vaccines made their debut. why? because she attends all these futuristic medical, technical, and military presentations. one of her videos showed the graphene reassemble into a transmitter with a frequency prompt and in another they showed you two viscous materials exchange contents from two different bottles with a mere tap - like a phone.

self transmitting vaccines from one body to another are not new. they did it with rats.
I feel so fortunate. I am perfectly happy to be alone most of the time and all of my family is about 1500 miles away. Isolation does not bother me except very occasionally. My family members have jobs that put them in contact with a lot of people and I fear for them.

Is there video of Dr. M talking about that phenomenon with the two different bottles?

I feel so fortunate. I am perfectly happy to be alone most of the time and all of my family is about 1500 miles away. Isolation does not bother me except very occasionally. My family members have jobs that put them in contact with a lot of people and I fear for them.

Is there video of Dr. M talking about that phenomenon with the two different bottles?
I've been looking for that one. it was an early one. the transmitter video is later. Dr. m was told at one of the presentations that her job as a Dr will be eliminated. AI now controls many ERs. some, she says, are staffed with no Drs because AI gives them the protocols.

Lee Merritt, Sherri tenpenny, and madej
appear regularly on the 5 docs. they have described instances where they have touched patients and suffered from brain fog, nosebleeds, tingling, and diarrhea. afterwards, they do the covid treatment regime (which I will give you) special baths, and sauna treatments to stop it. they have told us about an unvaccinated spouse having a heart attack after the other got vaccinated (btw spike proteins get passed on during sex too) , babies expelling 2 inch clots after both parents got vaccinated, and post menopausal women bleeding after a weekend visit with a vaccinated friend. I tell my older son not to touch us and he understands.

I am not sure if you have heard frontline Drs talk about transmission. I heard it on the 5 docs. they say vaccinated people can transmit twice ( covid, dormant viruses, a charge) while the elderly continue it for quite a while. those that have boosters, like the elderly can transmit for a long period of time.

living far from relatives can be a good thing. you don't have all the drama😊.

In contrast, our data provide valuable details on the involvement of spike protein subunits in DNA damage repair, indicating that full–length spike–based vaccines may inhibit the recombination of V(D)J in B cells, which is also consistent with a recent study that a full–length spike–based vaccine induced lower antibody titers compared to the RBD–based vaccine [28

Steve Kirsch Archive: Steve Kirsch – EarthNewspaper.com – All The Honest News Fit To Publish

If you think our healthcare system is well run and there is no corruption, you are in for a big surprise. A very open and honest conversation with 5 nurses.

I met with 5 nurses on a single Zoom call who have all left their jobs, so they are no longer afraid to speak out about what is really happening in hospitals today. If you think our healthcare system is well run and there is no corruption, you are in for a big surprise.

Hear first hand about the death threats, job dismissals, break ins, and shoddy treatment by the local police department. You’ll hear about how in the hospital patients were not fed for 9 days. You’ll learn why if you want to give a patient ivermectin it requires a court order. Is there a hospital where you can get decent care? Yes, they know of one hospital in Utah. Why can’t we create a hospital that puts patients first? Can you negotiate the outrageous hospital bills? (turns out you might be able to but I can’t).

Last edited:

Well, as I’ve always said, why would unvaccinated be testing? It’s all disinformation misinformation spewed always by demofks.

My shit is more honest

Forum List

Back