Doctors speak out against masks.

This is what true freedom looks like.

freedomChoice.jpg

The video was just posted so if you want to hear the info you better listen quick before youtube blocks it.

Most importantly is the CDC's own studies on masks.

I can't watch videos so tell us, which study on masks would that be? Would it be the same one Trump misled about during his disastrous Town Hall the other night?

Problem 1: The study was not even about what percentage of mask-wearers get the coronavirus.
Polls suggest tens of millions of Americans wear masks at least some of the time. The CDC study did not examine what percentage of these tens of millions of mask-wearers have been infected with the virus.
Rather, the study looked at the behavior of 154 symptomatic people who had tested positive for the coronavirus in July, at 11 sites around the country, and 160 people who reported symptoms but tested negative in July at those sites.
The study attempted to assess how the spread of the virus was affected by "community exposure," such as people going to a restaurant, office, salon or gym, and by "close contact exposure" to infected people.
The study's headline finding was that the 154 study participants who had tested positive were much more likely to have reported dining at a restaurant in the two weeks before the onset of their illness than were the 160 people who had tested negative.
The study also found that, of the 154 participants who tested positive, a total of 85% said they had worn a mask either "always" (70.6%) or "often" (14.4%) over the 14 days prior to the onset of their illness. Of the 160 people who had tested negative, conversely, a total of 88.7% said they had worn a mask either "always" (74.2%) or "often" (14.5%).
So reported mask-wearing was not statistically different among people who tested negative than among people who tested positive.

The video was just posted so if you want to hear the info you better listen quick before youtube blocks it.

I can't watch videos so tell us, which study on masks would that be? Would it be the same one Trump misled about during his disastrous Town Hall the other night?

Both of these reports have already been throughly and utterly discredited.

You're rushing here to post information you know will be taken down because it's false, and will lead to more deaths. I would say that you're a complete idiot, but you are a die hard Trump supporter so that's a given.

From the CDC web site;
1603050258322.png

Nothing was "debunked"... These are the statistics and the P value is the percentage.

Man you people are ignorant..

why cant you watch it??? its right there in front of you,,,

Because my internet is the equivalent of dial up.

even those can play video,,,

Can't watch videos???

Are you unable to figure out the play button?

Yup. You just have to start the video then hit pause to let it get ahead to avoid the buffering.

Yup. You just have to start the video then hit pause to let it get ahead to avoid the buffering.

No thank you. I have a limited number of gigs per month. Not wasting them on your ridiculous videos featuring witch doctors. We know that the CDC study is being misrepresented by Trump and his psycophants. Trump is embracing the quack "herd immunity" response to the pandemic. Thank goodness the country will soon be rid of him. He's a danger to society and national security.

Interesting video. especially if you bother to Google "America's Front Line Doctors" and see the list of credible groups that have discredited everything said in that video. You might also note that Dr. Stella Immanuel is a prominent member of that group. She is the one who said various gynecological issues are caused by having dream-sex with demons and that reptiles run the government.

No thank you. I have a limited number of gigs per month. Not wasting them on your ridiculous videos featuring witch doctors. We know that the CDC study is being misrepresented by Trump and his psycophants. Trump is embracing the quack "herd immunity" response to the pandemic. Thank goodness the country will soon be rid of him. He's a danger to society and national security.

Kindly go fuck yourself then. Your shit internet is not my problem.

Oh, poor baby, don't like it when facts get all up in your crazy videos? You Tube is not a credible source for information except to extremely low information voters. Guess that's why you like it.

Interesting video. especially if you bother to Google "America's Front Line Doctors" and see the list of credible groups that have discredited everything said in that video. You might also note that Dr. Stella Immanuel is a prominent member of that group. She is the one who said various gynecological issues are caused by having dream-sex with demons and that reptiles run the government.
Are they doctors or not? Legal practicing doctors? Yes or no?

Your website is IRRELEVANT to the opinion of practicing physicians when it comes to medical issues.

Oh, poor baby, don't like it when facts get all up in your crazy videos? You Tube is not a credible source for information except to extremely low information voters. Guess that's why you like it.

Don't lecture me about facts you dumb bitch. You haven't even watched the damn video so your opinion of it is both FACTLESS and irrelevant

if you cant or wont take the time to view the info being presented you should probably keep your mouth shut then,,,

Forum List

Back