What a DRAMATIC switch we are seeing in our "October surprises"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Usually every presidential election cycle we have some paid bimbo pop up with pointless sexual accusations or some other meaningless story against Republicans.

Now the left have back to back nominated a couple of the most corrupt politicians in my lifetime and the popcorn feast hasn't let up!

Usually every presidential election cycle we have some paid bimbo pop up with pointless sexual accusations or some other meaningless story against Republicans.

Now the left have back to back nominated a couple of the most corrupt politicians in my lifetime and the popcorn feast hasn't let up!
Get you some Affordable Care Act.

Against Graham, I'm surprised I thought he was gay.

Graham is gay?

Graham is gay?

It doesn't matter to me if he is. I could careless about someone's sexuality.

We like a :link::link: because if someone is a pedophile or a female abuser, we like to know who it is.

We are still in October and I expect the Biden crowd are planning on getting some woman to say that Trump groped her, they don't really have anything else to throw at him I wouldn't think.

We are still in October and I expect the Biden crowd are planning on getting some woman to say that Trump groped her, they don't really have anything else to throw at him I wouldn't think.

Why nothing would happen to him, he has had 20 odd women come forward, and the accent hollywood tape. Christians and conservatives still worship the tramp.

• Banned

RUSSIA bruh, RUSSIA!

He's been POTUS for 4 years. His record stands. Nobody needs to get dirt on DJT. Get real.

An essential element of an "October Surprise" is the fact that it is brought up at a time when it would be too late for the accused candidate to effectively rebut it before the election.

Hence, the Biden Computer Episode is not an "October Surprise." All the Biden's have to do is categorically deny that the computer/hard drive in question is NOT HIS, and/or that the emails and texts are complete fabrications. And it's done.

[sounds of crickets chirping in Delaware]

Why nothing would happen to him, he has had 20 odd women come forward, and the accent hollywood tape. Christians and conservatives still worship the tramp.

I'm not sure anyone cares about all of that really, there are more important things out there than who had sex with who.

An essential element of an "October Surprise" is the fact that it is brought up at a time when it would be too late for the accused candidate to effectively rebut it before the election.

Hence, the Biden Computer Episode is not an "October Surprise." All the Biden's have to do is categorically deny that the computer/hard drive in question is NOT HIS, and/or that the emails and texts are complete fabrications. And it's done.

[sounds of crickets chirping in Delaware]

This is why I think they will probably have an October Surprise for Trump, probably happen about the Friday before the election.

Graham is gay?

If Graham is gay I don't know why he doesn't come out of the closet, nobody cares if someone is gay now.

Graham is gay?

If Graham is gay I don't know why he doesn't come out of the closet, nobody cares if someone is gay now.

Oh my god, the republicans do.

Graham is gay?

Apparently Graham does.

Graham is gay?

I'm a Republican and it doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is the issues they run on and not if they're gay.

Graham is gay?

It's really quite silly. Well, not as silly as Graham.

Forum List

Back