Doctors in Florida and Texas are turning to COVID-19 antibody treatments as cases surge due to the Indian 'Delta' variant

He got Covid in early August...it's now the end of October...
His Son's girlfriend accidentally was exposed at work and then gave it to all of them.

So now I get to be the favored child in law.

But it is going to be a long while before my FIL is going to be better...he listened to too much antivaxxers propaganda but doesn't understand the difference between real science and propaganda science. (Both sides have propaganda...it's not exclusive to just the right or left)
Why do you say that it will be a long while before your FIL will get better, and then blame that on anti-vaxers ??? Everyone is affected differently when get the virus, and their immune response is different. No one knows what their immune response will be, and this is regardless of them not being vaxed or being unvaxed.

My co-worker's got the full blown symptoms, and had to get the same treatment's the unvaxed get when the virus is contracted. One got the transfusion that saved him even though he was vaxed, and the other had to get steroid inhalers for his lungs, antiviral drugs, and he's still having problem's breathing even though he was vaxed as well.

One is over 65, and the other is between 45 and 55 years old.

Another family I know got it at a funeral, and the two who are the parent's got the transfusion, but the son got over it just fine. The transfusion seems to be the best treatment for anyone over 55 years old, and most all of the young folk's are recovering without incident.

Vaxed or unvaxed, it still is bad on the elderly or people with underlying conditions. Respiratory drug's and/or treatments/therapeutics are key in the war as well, along with these Covid shots or flu shots that people are choosing in order to try and fend this thing off or to somehow mitigate it's affects if do contract it.

It's a war, and not one weapon against it is key, but understanding the immune response is paramount in the situation, then applying what works is best.

Why do you say that it will be a long while before your FIL will get better, and then blame that on anti-vaxers ??
Because he doesn't have the ability to determine the difference between rhetoric and fact...many people don't. They swallow the propaganda and think it's true...not understanding the difference between reality and propaganda.

And the antivaxxers are full of some that he was inclined to believe because of the source (conservatives) .

That's the only reason he bought into it. Where he is still a conservative he is or has gotten vaccinated. He knows that he made a mistake as did his whole family except for his two daughters. (They got vaxxed) but the Delta Variant is more virulent and contagious than the original. And his Family is not as capable of fending off the virus...they knew that this was said to be likely considering their other health anomalies...but because of the rhetoric of the antivaxxers they ignored the warnings.

He is going to be disabled for a year or more because of the antivaxxer campaign.

And you think that I should thank them for disabling him and God only knows how many others for their scare tactics and fear mongering for something designed to help them avoid the problems associated from a global pandemic?

You are living in a fantasy.

Because he doesn't have the ability to determine the difference between rhetoric and fact...many people don't. They swallow the propaganda and think it's true...not understanding the difference between reality and propaganda.

And the antivaxxers are full of some that he was inclined to believe because of the source (conservatives) .

That's the only reason he bought into it. Where he is still a conservative he is or has gotten vaccinated. He knows that he made a mistake as did his whole family except for his two daughters. (They got vaxxed) but the Delta Variant is more virulent and contagious than the original. And his Family is not as capable of fending off the virus...they knew that this was said to be likely considering their other health anomalies...but because of the rhetoric of the antivaxxers they ignored the warnings.

He is going to be disabled for a year or more because of the antivaxxer campaign.

And you think that I should thank them for disabling him and God only knows how many others for their scare tactics and fear mongering for something designed to help them avoid the problems associated from a global pandemic?

You are living in a fantasy.
Sounds like you think that your FIL is a sheeple who followed after people regardless of his personal health situation in life or him having the slightest of a brain cell to make decisions for himself in life, but you know what ?

Instead of you using him politically, why not consider that his choice was correct for him, and well I say this because he survived it just as he figured that he would. Without hearing from him personally, then of course you can use his Covid experience to trash anyone you disagree with in life.

Funny, it is that everyone I know who had Covid, uhhhhh has since recovered, and they have no side lasting affects, otherwise that have lasted more than the normal time span of a bad flu virus that clears up after around 4 week's max.

Everyone I know whether family members or friend's, have recovered fully after getting the thing. It amazes me when I see these types of stories, and how much more extreme they are in consideration of the most common time span of the infection.

Sounds like you think that your FIL is a sheeple who followed after people regardless of his personal health situation in life or him having the slightest of a brain cell to make decisions for himself in life, but you know what ?

Instead of you using him politically, why not consider that his choice was correct for him, and well I say this because he survived it just as he figured that he would. Without hearing from him personally, then of course you can use his Covid experience to trash anyone you disagree with in life.

Funny, it is that everyone I know who had Covid, uhhhhh has since recovered, and they have no side lasting affects, otherwise that have lasted more than the normal time span of a bad flu virus that clears up after around 4 week's max.

Everyone I know whether family members or friend's, have recovered fully after getting the thing. It amazes me when I see these types of stories, and how much more extreme they are in consideration of the most common time span of the infection.
So as you are a rabid antivaxxer you refuse to accept any responsibility for perpetuating propaganda and rhetoric that is truly harming people...

Typical self centered behavior...you would make a great politician...well not great just a typical one.

So as you are a rabid antivaxxer you refuse to accept any responsibility for perpetuating propaganda and rhetoric that is truly harming people...

Typical self centered behavior...you would make a great politician...well not great just a typical one.
Why do you say I am a rabid antivaxer ??? That is a lie, but you losing the argument made you go there, because it's typical of the liberal/leftist attitude to employ such tactics when losing the debate.

The phrase, “surge on the Delta variant,” is incorrect because, like dipshit blm, it reifies its (variant) race at the expense of all the other variants (races). In other words, the D614G mutation that is contained in and most definitely influences the “Delta” variant, is not only contained in other variants but emerged in both German and China almost simultaneously: one week apart. The lack of education, like shootings in Chicago, will continue to dupe American prisoners via the Nazi-Dem media.

New Topics

Forum List

Back