Doctor Who being played by a woman pushes young men into crime - Tory MP

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes this is an interesting take on the subject of youth crime. Apparently, The Equaliser is being played by Queen Latifah as well. A generation of young men is being exposed to wickedness due to a lack of positive male role models.

What next ? Halle Berry playing Sherlock Holmes with Emma Thompson playing WAtson ?

Maybe he has a point. I am old enough to remember Angie Dickinson playing Pepper Anderson and I did spend more of my time thinking about Angie than plotting to mug a pensioner.

Joking aside I wonder if this nut would be crazy enough to be welcome in the GOP ?

Tommy always finds such interesting things when he performs his google searches for "young men", doesn't he?

These casting decisions are just attempts at virtue signaling and pandering to the radical left's subversive attacks against our shared western culture.
Dr. Who was around during the reign of Alexander the Great.

Tommy always finds such interesting things when he performs his google searches for "young men", doesn't he?

These casting decisions are just attempts at virtue signaling and pandering to the radical left's subversive attacks against our shared western culture.

Ooooh... this is a tough one. My kneejerk response is to point out what a misogynistic douchenoodle Doggie is being.

The problem is, the current series of Doctor Who is kind of awful. Not necessarily because they cast a woman, but because they cast the WRONG woman. She has no personality and she's kind of awful. The other part of it is that the writers are going out of their way to be "woke", instead of just writing good stories.

They even went so far to cast Christopher Noth as a guy who is supposed to be a stand-in for Trump.

Ooooh... this is a tough one. My kneejerk response is to point out what a misogynistic douchenoodle Doggie is being.

The problem is, the current series of Doctor Who is kind of awful. Not necessarily because they cast a woman, but because they cast the WRONG woman. She has no personality and she's kind of awful. The other part of it is that the writers are going out of their way to be "woke", instead of just writing good stories.

They even went so far to cast Christopher Noth as a guy who is supposed to be a stand-in for Trump.
It has nothing to do with misogyny.

If I was a misogynist, I would be like you in supporting all the terrorism unleashed in support of black thugs beating up their baby mommas or having biological males being able to take away the aspirations of women in athletics.

What I can't believe is people actually watch the show that I tried to watch in the early 1980's.

Actually, it kind of depends which era you watch it in.

For those unfamiliar, the eponymous Doctor is a Time Lord who can "regenerate" when seriously injured, which is how they have had 13 actors play the role since 1963. This is the first time they've had a woman play the role, but they've stated in the past that Time Lords can change gender when they regenerate.

You've had some really good actors in the role over the years, and some truly awful ones.

For those unfamiliar, the eponymous Doctor is a Time Lord who can "regenerate" when seriously injured, which is how they have had 13 actors play the role since 1963. This is the first time they've had a woman play the role, but they've stated in the past that Time Lords can change gender when they regenerate.

You've had some really good actors in the role over the years, and some truly awful ones.
Currently bingeing the series on BritBox.

Up to Tom Baker and Elizabeth Sladen.

What I can't believe is people actually watch the show that I tried to watch in the early 1980's.
with the 5th doctor?.lol....production values are somewhat better with the new doctors.....when david tenant took over the show became popular again.....

Last edited:

I would like to see Angie Dickinson play the part. I think she would be amazing.

Forum List

Back