Do you wish to legalize certain crimes for certain people?

Legalize violent behavior for certain races for social justice

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Maybe for some crimes---Explain

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Yes. Its only fair that due to the lack of reparations. ...all misdemeanor theft should be legal for African Americans. ..but only poor ones. Once you earn over 30k you arent immune. Under that...and you can steal any single item under $2,000 value and as many or often as you like.

Fair right? Just let them take whatever they need to enable themselves to get over a 30k salary job...then they have to stop stealing.
So does that mean whites who are failures and make less than 30k a year get charged with double felonies for theft...considering they have proven to be useless members of society depsite generations of opportunity.

I think all people that commit a crime such as theft should get the same charge no matter the tone of their skin.
Who doesn't believe that? So I take it you support the likes of Rand Paul who believes blacks receive harsher sentences and are arrested more than whites for the same crimes?

No,

I believe they should get the same. This thread is about getting the same and not being allowed to get less(some cases far less).
And we agree, 100%.

"I find it morally wrong and this is why I see these protests as evil."

Hell yeah. After all, its only the Constitution of the United States, right?

:bang3:

Cops should be allowed to commit murders on or off duty. After all they're only human. :dunno:

We already have that system in place.

Equal force is a thing of the past. Shoplifting and assault are now capital crimes, punishable by death, on the spot.

And the rabid RWs, as the OP said, want to end the First Amendment right to protest.

Fraud, insider trading, and lying to investors is all legal in America - so long as you are on the top of Wall Street. Everyone else gets put in jail, that is the double standard of the US legal system. Happened in 2008, and will happen again.

Cops should be allowed to commit murders on or off duty. After all they're only human. :dunno:

Equal force is a thing of the past. Shoplifting and assault are now capital crimes, punishable by death, on the spot.

And the rabid RWs, as the OP said, want to end the First Amendment right to protest.
As long as you are in Wall Street, you can get away with anything including murder. But if anyone else tried it they would end up behind bars.

Fraud, insider trading, and lying to investors is all legal in America - so long as you are on the top of Wall Street. Everyone else gets put in jail, that is the double standard of the US legal system. Happened in 2008, and will happen again.

As long as you are in Wall Street, you can get away with anything including murder. But if anyone else tried it they would end up behind bars.

Uh, I'm not sure what that has to do with legalized murder of blacks, by cops, in the streets - which is what the rabid RWs want -- but yes, they got away with it.

Let's stay on topic. Although, if you want to start a new thread about the crimes of the 1%, you should do that.

Let's see

Legalize drugs, gambling and prostitution

LOL...you mean like LEO stood y as Bundy Ranch wackos pointed firearms at federal officers and threatened to use women as human shields?

You're not reasonable and lack logical thought on this issue. No one should be allowed to get away with crime.
I agree...why did you justify Bundy ranch terrorists? Why weren't they arrested?
They weren't committing any crimes. If you are trying to say that hanging out in the desert is the same as looting and burning buildings down you failed.

That would be great, wouldn't it
It would be fair.

Do you support punishment for those who don't abide by equal standards?
I support people accepting equal standards instead of creating different standards. Do you?
I already said I do...what I am asking is how do you enforce it if one does not abide by equal standards. Should there be administrative punishment for a company that hires a white over a black or vice versa. How do you hold a college accountable if they admit a Jew over a Christian (just an example) in the name of diversity? How do you stop someone who claims discrimination if none occurred, because surely you will have a white claiming reverse discrimination when they lose out to a Mexican or a black losing out to a gypsy.

Uh, I'm not sure what that has to do with legalized murder of blacks, by cops, in the streets - which is what the rabid RWs want -- but yes, they got away with it.

Let's stay on topic. Although, if you want to start a new thread about the crimes of the 1%, you should do that.
Killing suspects is legal, Black or White. There is nothing racist about it. The 1% is an analogy I don't use, Wall Street are their own ballgame and the only group that could potentially get away with 'murder'. That is why I said it. Cops murderers? Nope.

LOL...you mean like LEO stood y as Bundy Ranch wackos pointed firearms at federal officers and threatened to use women as human shields?

You're not reasonable and lack logical thought on this issue. No one should be allowed to get away with crime.
I agree...why did you justify Bundy ranch terrorists? Why weren't they arrested?
They weren't committing any crimes. If you are trying to say that hanging out in the desert is the same as looting and burning buildings down you failed.
Terroristic threats aren't a crime? Pointing weapons at a LEO isn't a crime? Impeding an investigation isn't a crime? You don't get to choose what a crime is, now do you.

Terroristic threats aren't a crime? Pointing weapons at a LEO isn't a crime? Impeding an investigation isn't a crime? You don't get to choose what a crime is, now do you.
None of that is true though. If you want to equate people preventing confiscation of private property by the government with thugs burning down the businesses of their fellow citizens and looting as a form of social justice you fail.

If it was government agents looting these stores and burning them down as a method of tax collection would you still agree that this was justice?

Cliven Bundy stopped agents from taking his cattle and dispossessing him of his home illegally. You are using that to justify gangs of thugs stealing and destroying. It doesn't work. For one thing the thugs aren't government agents acting under some color of law.

None of that is true though. If you want to equate people preventing confiscation of private property by the government with thugs burning down the businesses of their fellow citizens and looting as a form of social justice you fail.

If it was government agents looting these stores and burning them down as a method of tax collection would you still agree that this was justice?

Cliven Bundy stopped agents from taking his cattle and dispossessing him of his home illegally. You are using that to justify gangs of thugs stealing and destroying. It doesn't work. For one thing the thugs aren't government agents acting under some color of law.
How am I justifying looting and rioting in anyway? Typical teaper, trying to assign an argument that was never made while ignoring the transgression of teaper terrorists. These people THREATENED TO USE WOMEN AS HUMAN SHIELDS. They are terrorist thugs and nothing more. IF LEO reacted to the Bundy terrorists the way they responded to Ferguson thugs...there would have been bloodshed as opposed to a fires and broken windows.

How am I justifying looting and rioting in anyway? Typical teaper, trying to assign an argument that was never made while ignoring the transgression of teaper terrorists. These people THREATENED TO USE WOMEN AS HUMAN SHIELDS. They are terrorist thugs and nothing more. IF LEO reacted to the Bundy terrorists the way they responded to Ferguson thugs...there would have been bloodshed as opposed to a fires and broken windows.
No women were used as human shields. But the Ferguson thugs really did burn down those buildings.

The Teapers are real peaceful! Why does the Tea Party have a militia?

No women were used as human shields. But the Ferguson thugs really did burn down those buildings.
As they should be held accountable for their crimes against America. Same as the tea party should be held accountable for its terroristic threats, their calls for Obama's assassination, and their effort to overthrow the government.

Last edited:
images (1).jpg
Peaceful! Fucking terrorists is what you are.

Forum List

Back