Ungrateful canada arrests American for Being Pro-Life.

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
American pro-family activist LaBarbera arrested in Canada News LifeSite

All this man was doing was practicing his right to free speech to spread the good news about family values on a college campus. The ungrateful, American hating canadians arrested him! WTF...we are the ones that introduced Freedom of Speech to these assholes! We are the only reason canada isn't a 3rd world nation...and these ungrateful bastards arrest our citizens for spreading a positive message.

Disgusting!

Regardless of what me may feel, Americans have no right going to other nations criticizing the culture there. Free speech isn't absolute in Canada, just as free speech isn't absolute here in the United States.

• Banned
He wasn't criticizing their culture, he was spreading the truth about traditional family values. Are you telling me homosexuality and baby killers are 'canadian culture'?

Gays and lesbians are born, not converted, thus persecuting them for their sexual persuasion is like protesting people because they are born with brown or blue eyes. You get what DNA gives you. As for abortions, if it's legal in another country, it's none of Americans business.
Most of what I see of abortion clinic picketers are a bunch of old men and right-wing religious nuts.

• Banned
Gays and lesbians are born, not converted, thus persecuting them for their sexual persuasion is like protesting people because they are born with brown or blue eyes. You get what DNA gives you. As for abortions, if it's legal in another country, it's none of Americans business.
Most of what I see of abortion clinic picketers are a bunch of old men and right-wing religious nuts.
Everybody is born. Then we make choices. Regretfully, gays made a poor choice.

As for abortion...the anti-abortion leader in that event was canadian.

He wasn't criticizing their culture, he was spreading the truth about traditional family values. Are you telling me homosexuality and baby killers are 'canadian culture'?

D'ya know who else didn't like gays or contraception? I'll give u a hint; he was Austrian.

Hey Nutz, if you came to a point in your life one day that you had had to make a conscious decision between being gay or being straight, then I have bad news for you. You're gay.

• Banned

Hey Nutz, if you came to a point in your life one day that you had had to make a conscious decision between being gay or being straight, then I have bad news for you. You're gay.
A person doesn't choose to bend over a let another guy stick a cock up his ass. You are telling me gays have no self control.

D'ya know who else didn't like gays or contraception? I'll give u a hint; he was Austrian.
I don't mind gays...they are harmless. I don't like them forcing their lifestyle on people and I don't like them trying to redefine traditinoal family values.

Your sexual orientation ISN'T a choice. Your brain's formation and its basic functions, including sexual orientation are a product of your DNA.
Gay left junk science. There is absolutely no proof gayness is genetic...that myth was created to justify piss poor behavior.

A person doesn't choose to bend over a let another guy stick a cock up his ass. You are telling me gays have no self control.

Homophobes love to talk about cocks in the ass. It's funny they also spend a TON of time and energy thinking about gay people too.

I think every day nutz has to try his best to choose to be straight that day. :rofl:

Homophobes love to talk about cocks in the ass. It's funny they also spend a TON of time and energy thinking about gay people too.

I think every day nutz has to try his best to choose to be straight that day. :rofl:
But I am not a homophobe. This thread isn't about people making poor decisions...its about the useless fucking canadians abusing Americans.

But I am not a homophobe. This thread isn't about people making poor decisions...its about the useless fucking canadians abusing Americans.

Oh well fuck the Canadians. Poutine is shit!

Regardless of what me may feel, Americans have no right going to other nations criticizing the culture there. Free speech isn't absolute in Canada, just as free speech isn't absolute here in the United States.

But it's okay when assholes come to America to criticize our Constitutional Republic. Right?

On the other side of the coing, there is no such thing as "homophobia."
That is an absurd label created by the gay and lesbian community to make those who object to their behavior, seem unreasonably fearsome of them.
A phobia is an intense/unreasonable fear of something. My daughter has a phobia of spiders. Despite all attempts to quell it, all she can do is scream and run from the room where the spider was. That is a phobia.
I've yet to meet a single human that is actually afraid of a gay or lesbian.
A more accurate lable would be, homo-repulsion, homo-hatred, or homo-disgust, but not, "phobia."
And, I've never liked the term "gay" which homo-sexuals have tacked onto themselves, they have completely ruined its original meaning and thus can no longer be used to indicate a person is happy.

But it's okay when assholes come to America to criticize our Constitutional Republic. Right?
canadians are anti-American assholes. That is the only unique part of canadian culture, they steal American culture!

canadians are anti-American assholes. That is the only unique part of canadian culture, they steal American culture!

Yeah. The Canandian public has been taken over by the same Oligarchy that has taken America over. The Global Elite. Freedom of speech has no place under their system of governance.

^ that

OP is gayer than a $3 bill :rofl:

Forum List

Back