Do you want the President to Fail?

The very question is liberalspeak for dishonest ****ery. Here's what I hope. I hope the lamebrain comes to his senses before it's too damn late..

When you libtards ask questions like this you cannot shout "hypocrite" any louder. We mock you.

I remember cons like you saying that all 8 years of Clinton.

And did GOPanomics get us out of the 2000 recession or did it create the one we're in now? Sure can't blame Clinton, even though you will try.

Don't presidents usually use war to get out of recessions? But the GOP had 2 wars??? Oh yea, the corporations made record profits 2004, 05, 06, 07. I forgot. They made money on the way up and down. We got screwed all the way.

Hey! DUmbass. How many time do I gotta tell you I voted for Clinton twice before you hear me? what an asswipe

Clinton Clinton,, Gore,,, Bush,,,, McCain.. Mark that down somewhere.

Oh. Im sorry. I thought I was debating someone who was in the know...not someone who beieves the rhetoric that pediatiricians take out tonsils because they make more money that way.

And by the way....Pediatricians do not take out tonsils. They suggest tonsils are to be removed...and surgeons take them out.

Oh yeah...and if the surgeons take them out per the pediatiricans suggestions? The pediatricians make LESS money bedcuase the child has fewer throat issues.

And morons like you all stared at Obama that noight saying...."yeah, hell with the pediatiricians"

He fools those with feeble minds.

You feeble minded?

What the fuck are you talking about? And what of "free clinic" do you not get? The free part? :eusa_eh:

Conspiracy?

What the hell are you talking about.
He IS fundamentally changing America. He believes in regulating salaries, emissions, healthcare, etc.
COnspiracy?
Sorry...not a conspiuracy.
I am done with you. You spin and twist. No time for your games.
So long little child.

Regulating salaries and emissions? Really? Link?

May I recommend getting some help? Especially since it seems Santa did not bring you a Spell Checker for Christmas.

Anyone that posts on message boards that our president kowtows to terrorists shouldn't be a school teacher, imo.

And Rush is a fucktard.

And by the way Dogbert...it was Obama himself that procl;aimed that he was going to "fundamentally change America"....not me.

ANd also.....as a side note...he ran onb a platform of changing the way WASHINGTON does things....and many voted for him for this.
Well...now he is saying he was voted in to fuindamentally change America.

You really think America needs to be changed fundamentally?

See, there you go again. I'm trying to have a reasonable conversation but you go right back to the conspiracy theories.

And in many ways, yes, America does need to change fundamentally. America has to evolve to be in today's society. If it doesn't, it will die out like the Roman Empire or the British Empire. You have to realize, while the policies of 1809 may sound nice, some of them are unrealistic in a ever changing world.

The basic premise of the United States of America was small government....miminum government interference in the daily lives of Americans.
Bush ignored this and now Obama is doubling down on it.
And America has to evolve to be in today;s society?
Really?
Why were Americans the ones who collectively donated more moeny to the Tsunami than most other countries combined. And that was just personal donations...NOT including the millions the fed sent over.
Seems America is doing just fine....amybe the others should follow our lead?
They seem to ask us for guidence more often than we ask them for guidence.
Can you disagree?

Conspiracy?

He IS fundamentally changing America. He believes in regulating salaries, emissions, healthcare, etc.
COnspiracy?
So long little child.

May I recommend getting some help? Especially since it seems Santa did not bring you a Spell Checker for Christmas.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY[/ame]

I think things such as cap-and-trade and the socialization of health care are what old and tired are referring too.

I know you know the aspects of those 2 items that run counter to what conservatives consider american values and traditions....for example forcing an individual to buy health insurance from a private company and not letting them decide what level of coverage they will pay for. The regulations in cap-and-trade which take billions in tax dollars and ship them to developing countries to help them go green.....its that stuff that bothers many.

Conspiracy?

COnspiracy?
So long little child.

Too lazy to use a spell checker.
Sorry if it annoys you. I type like a child....and I am doing 3 things at once.....I am not proud of my secretarial skills.

A President in my mind should take into consideration that he represents the interests of ALL Americans and as such be highly disappointed with any legislation that passes congress with only one parties stamp of approval.
- Navy1960

Bam! Has BO even acknowledged the lack of bi-partisan support here? Even to say he regrets it isn't there?

This is a prime example for why those who feel there is no difference between the two parties are wrong.

The basic premise of the United States of America was small government....miminum government interference in the daily lives of Americans.
Bush ignored this and now Obama is doubling down on it.
And America has to evolve to be in today;s society?
Really?
Why were Americans the ones who collectively donated more moeny to the Tsunami than most other countries combined. And that was just personal donations...NOT including the millions the fed sent over.
Seems America is doing just fine....amybe the others should follow our lead?
They seem to ask us for guidence more often than we ask them for guidence.
Can you disagree?

Again, would you apply every concept from 1809 to now?

You say Bush ignored this when Bush is doing exactly what Obama is doing you hack.

America is not doing "just fine" as you like to say. Every country has to evolve over time, otherwise it will go stale and die. Where do you think this country would be today if it was the same exact way as it was in 1809? I can tell you this, it wouldn't exist.

I mean Jesus Christ, would you be making the same argument in 1964 when the Civil Rights Act was being proposed? Or how about when they decided to allow whites and blacks to marry one another?

I'm not calling you a racist, not by any means. But you can't use the thinking from 1809 into today in every situation. This world evolves constantly. Also, the U.S. by far does not have the best Health Care in the world.

A President in my mind should take into consideration that he represents the interests of ALL Americans and as such be highly disappointed with any legislation that passes congress with only one parties stamp of approval.
- Navy1960

Bam! Has BO even acknowledged the lack of bi-partisan support here? Even to say he regrets it isn't there?

This is a prime example for why those who feel there is no difference between the two parties are wrong.

What's the difference between the 2 parties, in your opinion? Consider their actions while in power and not their rhetoric when answering ;).

I'm not saying you are wrong, just asking for more information.

- Navy1960

:eusa_eh:

Republicans such as yourself did not give a fuck about bi-partisanship when Republicans were ramming bills down the American People's throats for all those years. :eusa_eh:

The very question is liberalspeak for dishonest ****ery. Here's what I hope. I hope the lamebrain comes to his senses before it's too damn late..

When you libtards ask questions like this you cannot shout "hypocrite" any louder. We mock you.

And did GOPanomics get us out of the 2000 recession or did it create the one we're in now? Sure can't blame Clinton, even though you will try.

Don't presidents usually use war to get out of recessions? But the GOP had 2 wars??? Oh yea, the corporations made record profits 2004, 05, 06, 07. I forgot. They made money on the way up and down. We got screwed all the way.

Hey! DUmbass. How many time do I gotta tell you I voted for Clinton twice before you hear me? what an asswipe

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

And you never told me that before.

I don't believe you.

Unless you are one of those dumb broads who sided with Monica Flowers or one of those dumb bitches who gives to PTL.

Did the GOP win you over with abortion?

What made you change? This I gotta hear.

- Navy1960

Republicans such as yourself did not give a fuck about bi-partisanship when they were ramming bills down the American People's throats for all those years. :eusa_eh:

Can you imagine if Bush had this much of a majority in both houses? HOLY SHIT! He got a lot more done with less. And Republicans didn't mind back then that the GOP were paying off our Democrats to get their votes.

- Navy1960

Republicans such as yourself did not give a fuck about bi-partisanship when they were ramming bills down the American People's throats for all those years. :eusa_eh:

Can you imagine if Bush had this much of a majority in both houses? HOLY SHIT! He got a lot more done with less
. And Republicans didn't mind back then that the GOP were paying off our Democrats to get their votes.

That right there is the ballgame dude! You admit that even with the wh, and the majority in both houses knucklehead can't git her done! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't believe you.

Unless you are one of those dumb broads who sided with Monica Flowers or one of those dumb bitches who gives to PTL.

Prolly Bush played on her fears. He was pretty good at getting people to pee their pants.:lol:

That right there is the ballgame dude! You admit that even with the wh, and the majority in both houses knucklehead can't git her done! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What I find amazing is your logic about how Obama and the Dems in Congress are destroying America with all these policies and yet are doing nothing at the same time. Doublethink at it's finest.

I don't believe you.

Not giving a shit if you believe me or not. I have absolutely zero reason to lie to you. Think about that if you can. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

- Navy1960

What's the difference between the 2 parties, in your opinion? Consider their actions while in power and not their rhetoric when answering ;).

I'm not saying you are wrong, just asking for more information.

A fair question. Democrats tend toward statism, and believe government involvement in anything will improve it. They value equality over liberty. They don't mind reducing liberties it if leads to greater equality.

Republicans tend to be suspicious of government controls and prefer market-based, or locally-based solutions. They place a higher value on liberty and understand there will be inequities in outcomes. Progressives understand this about conservatives and use it smear them by saying things like, They don't care about the _______! (Fill in the blank with the poor, minorities, women, children, the earth.)

Ugh what an ugly voting record :lol:....my turn

Clinton, Ross Perot, Bush, Wrote in my friend, Bob Barr

:lol: and i called your record ugly :lol:

Forum List

Back