Do You Think Next Week's Inaguration Will Be A Mass Arrest Event?? QAnon Does..

Trump supporters - with the possible exception of a tiny amount of total nut cases - are going to do NOTHING during the Inauguration.

Most know that the national guard and all police forces will be on high alert and more than ready for them.

Most know that the vast majority of Americans - especially the police and military - are PISSED OFF about the attack on the Capitol.

Most know that if they attend any rallies, it will only take one idiot to start a gun fight with law enforcement - and the response will be robust. They may be stupid, but not stupid enough to get caught in that.

The entire Trump movement is a beached whale waiting to breathe it's last breath and then just die.

They know that Americans will not tolerate their BULLSHIT any longer.

Back under the rock from which they came!!!!
I hope like hell that these delusional MAGA nuts learned a lesson from what happened and continues to happen to the Insurrectionists that attacked the Capitol Bldg.

They are losing their jobs, their families, their freedom. This is not a comic book game. This is real
There's little hope for the militia types...or for most of the Oath Keeper types They will be dealt with by the FBI and Justice Department.

DO not throw your life away for a fantasy
Oh look a genocider. Hey China come kill all of us.

Just you.
Oh look political Daryl if you are nor ok with men with dicks in womens locker rooms you are an ancient beast. You stupid leftists are already killing yourselves.

Well, you didn't set the record on the fewest posts to make the bitbucket. Maybe your next Sock can do it faster. Afterall, there is a record involved.

Trump supporters - with the possible exception of a tiny amount of total nut cases - are going to do NOTHING during the Inauguration.

Most know that the national guard and all police forces will be on high alert and more than ready for them.

Most know that the vast majority of Americans - especially the police and military - are PISSED OFF about the attack on the Capitol.

Most know that if they attend any rallies, it will only take one idiot to start a gun fight with law enforcement - and the response will be robust. They may be stupid, but not stupid enough to get caught in that.

The entire Trump movement is a beached whale waiting to breathe it's last breath and then just die.

They know that Americans will not tolerate their BULLSHIT any longer.

Back under the rock from which they came!!!!
I hope like hell that these delusional MAGA nuts learned a lesson from what happened and continues to happen to the Insurrectionists that attacked the Capitol Bldg.

They are losing their jobs, their families, their freedom. This is not a comic book game. This is real
There's little hope for the militia types...or for most of the Oath Keeper types They will be dealt with by the FBI and Justice Department.

DO not throw your life away for a fantasy
Oh look a genocider. Hey China come kill all of us.

Just you.
Oh look political Daryl if you are nor ok with men with dicks in womens locker rooms you are an ancient beast. You stupid leftists are already killing yourselves.

Well, you didn't set the record on the fewest posts to make the bitbucket. Maybe your next Sock can do it faster. Afterall, there is a record involved.
This guy Daryl wants people to lose their jobs for?????

On a side note: It's just been announced by the Rump Admin that they are moving Space Command from Colorado Springs, Co. to Alabama. It appears that Rump is doing just one more thing to screw with a state that didn't vote for him and another that did. Too bad he waited so long since what's done this late can be undone. No one can fathom a good reason for this considering Colorado Springs has the facilities and technology to directly support Space Command, ALA Cheyenne Mountain.

Wow, you're dumb.

Huntsville, Alabama, also known as Rocket City, is the site of the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, and the United States Army Aviation and Missile Command.

Now in the 2000s, Huntsville has the second-largest technology and research park in the nation,[43] and ranks among the top 25 most educated cities in the nation.[44][45][46] It is considered in the top of the nation's high-tech hotspots,[47][48] and one of the best Southern cities for defense jobs.[49] It is the number one United States location for engineers most satisfied with the recognition they receive,[50] with high average salary and low median gross rent.[51]

Anyone notice how Daryl Hunt just ignored this post proving how uninformed and ignorant he is?

A better question might be: "Who Cares?" One time or place is about as good or bad or meaningless as another. More importantly WTF is "QAnon" and does it bite?.

On a side note: It's just been announced by the Rump Admin that they are moving Space Command from Colorado Springs, Co. to Alabama. It appears that Rump is doing just one more thing to screw with a state that didn't vote for him and another that did. Too bad he waited so long since what's done this late can be undone. No one can fathom a good reason for this considering Colorado Springs has the facilities and technology to directly support Space Command, ALA Cheyenne Mountain.

Wow, you're dumb.

Huntsville, Alabama, also known as Rocket City, is the site of the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, and the United States Army Aviation and Missile Command.

Now in the 2000s, Huntsville has the second-largest technology and research park in the nation,[43] and ranks among the top 25 most educated cities in the nation.[44][45][46] It is considered in the top of the nation's high-tech hotspots,[47][48] and one of the best Southern cities for defense jobs.[49] It is the number one United States location for engineers most satisfied with the recognition they receive,[50] with high average salary and low median gross rent.[51]

Anyone notice how Daryl Hunt just ignored this post proving how uninformed and ignorant he is?

And you wish to compare it to Norad? And the fact the money has already been spent to put it in place already? Just how many grade school lunches can that buy if you decide to cater to Rump's latest whim? He's gone in less than a week as well as his Defense person. You try and make sense when there is no sense in that decision only to get Rump in the news. He's toast and so is this idea.

If they were smart and that is a big if. Security will be in tight and prepared. They will be thrown in jail.
So the first step is to arrest them and once a record is established then good luck with your future. Then maybe Trump will hire them at one of his businesses. He had to let go of some illegals and their are openings.

So after Trump conspiracy after Trump conspiracy fell flat -- the new conspiracy is that next week's inauguration will not be an inauguration after all -- instead it will be "a mass arrest event" -- where "Space Force will cut feed from inauguration and initiate GBS" - [whatever GBS is] and apparently this means Trump will remain president and he will announce crimes against humanity committed by all Democrats in attendance -- I guess they are planning to have some type of Nuremberg trial at the International Court (located next to Four Seasons Total Landscaping) .......and we should know this is true because there are power outages all around the world.....

Now, these bullshit conspiracies ain't coming from Uncle Harry's chain emails he sends out -- this is coming from someone who is part of Trump's legal team....I know a lot of you Trumpers on here hate to have to agree or admit a "liberal" was right, ever....I know it makes you triggered and all....but can you at least admit that a lot of these Pro-Trump people are grifters -- and it isn't even a smart grift -- they can literally tell Trumpers anything and Trumpers believe it.....How is that a good thing??

Was it Powell?

So after Trump conspiracy after Trump conspiracy fell flat -- the new conspiracy is that next week's inauguration will not be an inauguration after all -- instead it will be "a mass arrest event" -- where "Space Force will cut feed from inauguration and initiate GBS" - [whatever GBS is] and apparently this means Trump will remain president and he will announce crimes against humanity committed by all Democrats in attendance -- I guess they are planning to have some type of Nuremberg trial at the International Court (located next to Four Seasons Total Landscaping) .......and we should know this is true because there are power outages all around the world.....

Now, these bullshit conspiracies ain't coming from Uncle Harry's chain emails he sends out -- this is coming from someone who is part of Trump's legal team....I know a lot of you Trumpers on here hate to have to agree or admit a "liberal" was right, ever....I know it makes you triggered and all....but can you at least admit that a lot of these Pro-Trump people are grifters -- and it isn't even a smart grift -- they can literally tell Trumpers anything and Trumpers believe it.....How is that a good thing??

Was it Powell?

No, it was one of Lin Wood's guys.....

By the way, Powell and Rudy G are no longer buds....

She is attacking him now......because batshit crazy Republicans gonna batshit...

ErtQhr1UcAAAT8y.jpg

That seems to be some random guy on Twitter. Where does Q posts, is there an official Q, I message forums and twitter banned Q. Is there an official Q site?

That is Trump's attorney...

Or you claiming that Trump's legal team are not in touch with Q??

Because I know you are not trying to claim that this conspiracy is even too crazy for QAnon

These folks admire Saddam's take over or consolidation of power in the summer of 79, when he executed hundreds of Iraqi legislators.

Never forget who let this type of violent fascism in America's door and thank them at the ballot box.

Wow, you're dumb.

It's a good place to placed the HQ's before it gets folded into NASA.

For the first time in my life, I'm beginning to wonder if the fears of the fluoridation of water were warranted.

That seems to be some random guy on Twitter. Where does Q posts, is there an official Q, I message forums and twitter banned Q. Is there an official Q site?

Because I know you are not trying to claim that this conspiracy is even too crazy for QAnon

I don't even know where to find Q online? Is there an official Q place to go to find Q posts?

I don't even know where to find Q online? Is there an official Q place to go to find Q posts?

So far, you still have Gab and how can we forget the alternative to Youtube, Rumble...

I am sure all of the "free speech conservatives" know about Rumble....

So far, you still have Gab and how can we forget the alternative to Youtube, Rumble...

I am sure all of the "free speech conservatives" know about Rumble....

I have a Gab account, I deleted twitter. Is Q on Gab?

A better question might be: "Who Cares?" One time or place is about as good or bad or meaningless as another. More importantly WTF is "QAnon" and does it bite?.
Are you seriously pretending not to know what QAnon is?

That worked a little months ago.

Now it just makes you look like a total stooge.

Forum List

Back