Do you think Joe Biden's sparkling intelligence and great oratory skills are the reason that eighty-plus million citizens voted for him?

No, I think the reason that 80 million voted for Joe was because Joe was not Trump.
You had spoiled movie stars with millions of dollars of cosmetic surgeries and transgendering their children telling us all about the evils of Trump and social justice and loving. Many of them with great issues in their own families living the lives people dream of. while they defy decency that tens of millions of families live to survive. Calling them Deplorables and the current president called them...,DREGS!
I have only myself in this world to control and influence what other people do is their story.

Fact check: Joe Biden called 'forces of intolerance,' not Trump supporters, the 'dregs of society'
But they influenced people. Free influencing in the media and TV.
Good for them but bad for people who look to those types for leadership.
They do not live their lives anything near what the peasants do. And they cause more issues for their beliefs.
I was always too busy working and running a business along with having a family to really give a damn what they thought..

No, I think the reason that 80 million voted for Joe was because Joe was not Trump.
You mean because they are gullible minions of the Democrat Reich?
My Ma who is a conservative said the same thing I thought, that 7 months ago it looked as if Trump didn't want to win reelection the pandemic took it's toll on him and took the camera and spotlight from him....

You had spoiled movie stars with millions of dollars of cosmetic surgeries and transgendering their children telling us all about the evils of Trump and social justice and loving. Many of them with great issues in their own families living the lives people dream of. while they defy decency that tens of millions of families live to survive. Calling them Deplorables and the current president called them...,DREGS!
I have only myself in this world to control and influence what other people do is their story.

Fact check: Joe Biden called 'forces of intolerance,' not Trump supporters, the 'dregs of society'
They do not live their lives anything near what the peasants do. And they cause more issues for their beliefs.
I was always too busy working and running a business along with having a family to really give a damn what they thought..
But there are people who are married and have families who give a damn as they are taxed more and more.

But there are people who are married and have families who give a damn as they are taxed more and more.
Then they should learn how to read tax code and take advantage of tax avoision that all the smart kids use that are in business..

Without Trump, Biden would not have run. LOL Even before covid, and Trump's Lysol response, we knew that if the election were a referendum specifically on Trump, he'd lose. He's always been unpopular, and Trump wanted it that way. But Trump would have won handily if the issue was his results of less ME involvement and an econ with 3% growth. In short, Trump caused the YYYYyuge turnout that now the Trumpfollowers claim was fraud. LOL The fraud for them was so many people casting legal votes for Biden.

Without Trump, Biden would not have run. LOL Even before covid, and Trump's Lysol response, we knew that if the election were a referendum specifically on Trump, he'd lose. He's always been unpopular, and Trump wanted it that way. But Trump would have won handily if the issue was his results of less ME involvement and an econ with 3% growth. In short, Trump caused the YYYYyuge turnout that now the Trumpfollowers claim was fraud. LOL The fraud for them was so many people casting legal votes for Biden.

Bullshit

The election was a swindle. Only Democrat Reich minions refuse to accept the truth.

No.

We voted for him because (a) he is closer to us on the issues, and (b) we feel his temperament is far better suited for the position.

This really isn't all that difficult.
This temperament?

Yes, by far, when compared to your orange buffoon.

I knew my comment would be too complicated for some of you.

No.

We voted for him because (a) he is closer to us on the issues, and (b) we feel his temperament is far better suited for the position.

This really isn't all that difficult.
This temperament?

Yes, by far, when compared to your orange buffoon.

I knew my comment would be too complicated for some of you.

Wrong. He's an asshole.

Forum List

Back