Do you think it's a good idea Kamala Harris calls the base of her party stupid?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I believe she's being sincere. I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to say so, considering it's those bad decisions that support the Democrat party?

I have no problem with politicians who tell the truth. She should continue about how she does not believe in one of America's values.

It's a fact. But she is a terrible actor who can't project 'Sincerity' worth a crap. Most sociopaths and frauds have that problem; that's why they suffered so much when Bill Clinton retired, a master actor and poseur they couldn't replace, and now rely on racism and hired street gangs to put in the streets.

Young people do stupid things.

Good luck to you guys if this is the best you can come up with.

If it's destroying the demonrat party base...

yes it's a good idea. :muahaha:
Unfortunately these Leftist Sheeple will follow this charlatan despite what she says.

They are not capable of understanding that their dumbasses are the ones being exploite.

They are the minority.

Hopefully will be ok for Patriots. :up:
NAZI'S were also the minority in Germany.

How'd that work out.

Do not underestimate these people and this evil that we have been fighting for centuries.

They are the minority.

Hopefully will be ok for Patriots. :up:
NAZI'S were also the minority in Germany.

How'd that work out.

Do not underestimate these people and this evil that we have been fighting for centuries.

I don't underestimate these scum.

I know exactly what we are dealing with... we must totally fight, pray and have faith in GOD.

Did I say fight? in more than one way....yes :up:

Forum List

Back