Do you think it ok to attack people because of their origin - be it region or nation?

Do you think it ok to attack and insult people because of their origin?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
You describe the human condition.
Doesn't matter WHO or WHAT you are, or WHERE you come from........you're first and foremost intitial thoughts are going to be of the entire social structure or group of peoples that are stereotypical of that region, place, country, city, or state.

It's one of the brainwashing integrations of human society. And depending on ones particular brainwashing techniques that were used on them...........they can be silent, verbal, or deadly..........without investigation or research for truth, lies, or knowledge.

I have been accused of it but new york city people are committing the most crimes in my home town. Close to 50% of the county jail inmates are from New York City. It's not bigotry or hate if it's true.

i am thinking both of real life and also of here in this forum

So far only ONE person has dared to vote here.

Why only ONE?

Are they too lazy?
are they cowards?
are they spoilsports?

I think people should only be held responsible for what they have done personally.
Not for what other people of the same region or country have done.
My question again

I think people should only be held responsible for what they have done personally.
Guess it depends on what you mean by "attack". No one should be subjected to violence, unless they initiated it. That should be against the law, and generally is.

If you just mean criticized or insulted, in most cases, I'm with you. It's stupid to judge someone based on stereotypes, especially when we have other information. But it shouldn't be illegal..

It's not even a question of whether it's okay or not, it's a question of "what's the point?"

Mostly the "point" is that someone has a complete lack of anything else to say... so they attack the person, rather than what they're saying.

It's not even a question of whether it's okay or not, it's a question of "what's the point?"

Mostly the "point" is that someone has a complete lack of anything else to say... so they attack the person, rather than what they're saying.
Exactly!

Forum List

Back