Do you support people who hear voices telling them to kill being allowed to keep their guns?

If his mental illness is not a danger, then there's no reason, period.
There is because schizophrenia is totally different than bipolar or psychopath or sociopath or borderline personality disorder . They are not all the same and some are cunning and tricky. Some have even fooled professionals. So it depends on the degree of illness whether a person should really even have weapons. That's my opinion. I should say I think the problem is we are not detecting and or treating those who have mental health problems. We are ignoring a big issue.

Why do you think a person with a severe mental illness should own a an ak47?

There is because schizophrenia is totally different than bipolar or psychopath or sociopath or borderline personality disorder .
if one of these means a person is of sufficient danger to himself and others to demand we take away the guns, it also demands we put the person in custody - because he is -still- a danger to himself and others.

if one of these means a person is of sufficient danger to himself and others to demand we take away the guns, it also demands we put the person in custody - because he is -still- a danger to himself and others.
What if he or she is only a danger to others when not supervised and on medication. If his handlers do not want weaponry that is up to them not him or her. Otherwise he or she would have to be locked up.

That's not the issue at hand here.

If these people are indeed -that- dangerous, why should they not be taken into custody, for the same reason they should be kept away from guns?
I agree. IF they are adjudicated has too dangerous to have access to guns, they are too dangerous to be loose in our society.

sure sounds like a lot of balls were dropped in this case,,,

one thing we do know that would have reduced the deaths is not having gun free zones,,

Running away as usual.

First of all, unless you own up to who you are (it isn't FA_Q2), I owe you nothing. FA_Q2 was a nice guy, you're an ass. Funny how it was the same with Toro. A nice guy disappears, no explanation, then he's replaced with an ass.

On the other hand, ....

Wait, that's all I had ...

First of all, unless you own up to who you are (it isn't FA_Q2), I owe you nothing. FA_Q2 was a nice guy, you're an ass. Funny how it was the same with Toro. A nice guy disappears, no explanation, then he's replaced with an ass.

On the other hand, ....

Wait, that's all I had ...
ROFLMAO.

You continue to act lie a retard, continue to be an outright asswipe and then project your pure idiocy on me. And, the entire time, you cant even square the moronic statement you made in the first place.

Face it Kaz, you are a monumental moron, incapable of breaking out of your partisan idiocy. There was a time that you were worth responding to, when you might have bothered to utilize at least one lone brain cell. Alas, that time has passed. You are to busy sucking Trump's dick.

So I will no longer bother, you can blather on all you want to the void, like the rest of the cultists and those that are so disconnected from reality, and I will just ignore your inanity in the future. I have not changed, my foundational stances, ethics and epistemology remains intact. You, on the other hand have abandoned every semblance of core values you may have ever held to worship your new god.

Well, more power to you. One can only hope that you keep your idiocy away from the voting booth. No one 'disappeared.' You just went totally insane.

ROFLMAO.

You continue to act lie a retard, continue to be an outright asswipe and then project your pure idiocy on me. And, the entire time, you cant even square the moronic statement you made in the first place.

Face it Kaz, you are a monumental moron, incapable of breaking out of your partisan idiocy. There was a time that you were worth responding to, when you might have bothered to utilize at least one lone brain cell. Alas, that time has passed. You are to busy sucking Trump's dick.

So I will no longer bother, you can blather on all you want to the void, like the rest of the cultists and those that are so disconnected from reality, and I will just ignore your inanity in the future. I have not changed, my foundational stances, ethics and epistemology remains intact. You, on the other hand have abandoned every semblance of core values you may have ever held to worship your new god.

Well, more power to you. One can only hope that you keep your idiocy away from the voting booth. No one 'disappeared.' You just went totally insane.

You're certainly proving my point, you are not FA_Q2 who was odd but a nice guy. Why are you account snatchers targeting nice guys?

If you're too much of a criminal, too much of a dopehead or too much of a crazy person to own a gun you shouldn't even be allowed to walk the streets.

Crazy people shouldn't own guns or allowed to roam streets.

If you're too much of a criminal, too much of a dopehead or too much of a crazy person to own a gun you shouldn't even be allowed to walk the streets.

Crazy people shouldn't own guns or allowed to roam streets.

Problem is there are WAY too many crazy people to implement that. Fortunately most of them are harmless

Forum List

Back