Do You Still Believe Only The Rich Benefitted From The Bush Tax-cuts??

When talking to a rational person the best way to debunk Obama is with his own contradictory statements.

Course, when dealing with an irrational liberal glaring truth isn't enough.

Contradictory statements you say.....

Is that why you are intentionally ignoring my question multiple times now?

Problem: you assumed all of that on your own. I didnt say any of it.

Yes you did.

I'm just throwing your contradictory statements back at you.

No, I didn't.

I didnt mention wall street.

I didnt mention investing on your own.

All I said was, you're volunteering interest-earning money through the year, each and every year, by overpaying taxes and getting a tax return than if you had calculated more effective and paid close to your exact rate.

You're allowing the Feds to make money on your money, when you could either:

A: use it when you earn it, instead of waiting on it (dollar depreciates, cola goes up, hurts more to wait)

B: keep it in a fucking sock.

C: invest it in low risk.

etc. etc.
Do you support Obama's "Tax The Rich" policies? If so you essential mean Wall Street.

And this morning you mentioned taking advantage of programs but not section 8. Then this afternoon you want me to invest. Make up your fucken mind.

You said; "Real entrepreneurs adapt, and excel."

Then you gave me shit for doing so.

You want to have it both ways it seems.

Last edited:
Yes you did.

I'm just throwing your contradictory statements back at you.

No, I didn't.

All I said was, you're volunteering interest-earning money through the year, each and every year, by overpaying taxes and getting a tax return than if you had calculated more effective and paid close to your exact rate.

A: use it when you earn it, instead of waiting on it (dollar depreciates, cola goes up, hurts more to wait)

etc. etc.
Do you support Obama's "Tax The Rich" policies? If so you essential mean Wall Street.

And this morning you mentioned taking advantage of programs but not section 8. Then this afternoon you want me to invest. Make up your fucken mind.

AAAAAAhahahahahaha.....this is where assumptions get you.

Adapt and Excel doesn't mean rely on Government programs that you (or your ideaology) bitches about on a daily basis. There's a big, big difference.

also, I dont think that Wallstreet will take any significant loss because of a 2% tax, bro. There's no "there" there, it's not hypocrisy it's an outlook. Lord.

No, I didn't.

etc. etc.

Adapt and Excel doesn't mean rely on Government programs that you (or your ideaology) bitches about on a daily basis. There's a big, big difference.

also, I dont think that Wallstreet will take any significant loss because of a 2% tax, bro. There's no "there" there, it's not hypocrisy it's an outlook. Lord.

Adapt an excel could mean anything.

"There are more benefits and grants for small businesses out there than ever before."

Your words. Benefits and grants is government handouts. That is where you're a hypocrite.

"There are more benefits and grants for small businesses out there than ever before."

Your words. Benefits and grants is government handouts. That is where you're a hypocrite.

No i'm not, because I'm not the one who rails against Government handouts, dipshits.

I was holding Republican heat to Republican fire.

When talking to a rational person the best way to debunk Obama is with his own contradictory statements.

You're babbling, sloppy tits. Arguing with strawmen, swinging at ghosts. go have a beer.

Well I just kicked you in the nuts.

You're so brain-dead you didn't feel it.

You're babbling, sloppy tits. Arguing with strawmen, swinging at ghosts. go have a beer.

Well I just kicked you in the nuts.

You're so brain-dead you didn't feel it.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...derp derp derp

No i'm not, because I'm not the one who rails against Government handouts, dipshits.

You can't win with sweeping generalizations.

And my suggestion is practice what you preach. Your argument works better that way.

And my suggestion is practice what you preach. Your argument works better that way.

"practice what you preach" is why section 8 was brought up.

had nothing to do with my personal views of section 8, but of the conservative view.

I rest my case that Mudwhistle is a raging hypocrite. I think that's clear as day by this point.

had nothing to do with my personal views of section 8, but of the conservative view.

You fucked up and showed a little honesty by admitting you take advantage of every benefit or grant that comes along. Then you feel you have the right to criticize me just because I think Obama is a lousy president.

Run with that if you think it works for you. You're only lying to yourself. You're one of the 47%. The folks that shouldn't be accepting benefits but do because it's there, not because you have to.

I took in Section 8 renters because half of my units would have remained empty. I'm not gonna lose everything I have to prove a point. Piss on that. Besides, somebody has to rent to them. At least what I have to offer is clean and safe. Fuck you if you don't like it.

You fucked up and showed a little honesty by admitting you take advantage of every benefit or grant that comes along. Then you feel you have the right to criticize me just because I think Obama is a lousy president.

Run with that if you think it works for you. You're only lying to yourself. You're one of the 47%. The folks that shouldn't be accepting benefits but do because it's there, not because you have to.

I took in Section 8 renters because half of my units would have remained empty. I'm not gonna lose everything I have to prove a point. Piss on that. Besides, somebody has to rent to them. At least what I have to offer is clean and safe. Fuck you if you don't like it.

You must still be having a conversation with the guy in yer head. I pay taxes , im not in the 47%. Fuckin weirdo.

I don't believe that. Who are you talking to?

Of course you would.

Bush Tax Cuts Only For The Rich? Really?​

By Michael Nellett
December 3, 2012

If you are the kind of person who loves (or morbidly hates politics, but can’t get enough of it) then you have probably been following the negotiations between the Progressives (aka Democrats) concerning our “fiscal cliff” situation. You have probably discerned that our illustrious President does not really want to solve the problem in a bipartisan way. Obama, and his Progressive zombies have made it very clear that their intent is let everyone’s taxes go up, and blame it on the Republicans. The Progressives are more interested in destroying the Republican Party than in stopping the economic pain that the expiration of the “Bush era” tax cuts which inflict on those who can afford it least!

This action, or I should say “non-action” causes me to ask this question of all Americans. “If the Bush tax cuts helped only the rich, then why when they expire will they hurt everyone?” Could it be that Progressives have lied to us for the last four years in order to paint the Republicans as, evil villains, who are only out to help the rich? Why is Obama and his minions claiming that all Americans are going to be affected by this economic disaster if it only affected the wealthy in the first place. I have repeated this question for a reason. Think about this for a minute: Obama, and the Progressives have been lying to you about who really benefited by the Bush tax cuts and now he doesn’t care if it hurts all of us in an attempt to destroy his political opponents using the American taxpayer to do it?

Is Obama in Washington, D.C. trying to solve this problem right now? The answer is no; he’s out campaigning to force the Republicans to accept only his tax increases with no spending cuts! The deficit we have as a country isn’t because we don’t have enough money coming into the government, it is because the Progressives don’t want to cut out any spending! This country has to borrow .40 cents of every dollar that it spends from the Chinese because we have run out of money.

The Republicans need to simply walk away and make Obama and his Progressive zombies take the heat (or responsibility) for what is about to happen to middle class America. If the good people of this country really pin the blame on the Republicans, then this country has totally abdicated its responsibility as adults to demand accountability from its elected officials. Obama has been playing at being President ever since he was elected in 2008. He needs to realize that it is he, and he alone, that we are holding accountable for the results of the fiscal cliff. It is not Valerie Jarrett, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, or any of Obama’s senior aides and staff’s job to lead—it is Obama!

The mantra of the “wealthy must pay their fair share” is ridiculous in the extreme because they actually pay double their fair share. How, you may ask? Think about this: a woman has an idea for a company. She goes out and finds investors— people to lend her money to buy equipment, and hire employees—and starts her business. She takes part of her pay in stock in her company. The company does well, and she gets paid back some of the profit (as does every other shareholder) in the form of dividends on her stocks (shares) which she also has to pay taxes on again! Plus, if that woman becomes really successful (a multi-millionaire) when she passes away the government steps in again, and takes a nice chunk of change called an “estate tax.” How in the world does anyone not consider this to be “not paying their fair share?”

All these Progressives who holler the loudest about what the rich have are usually themselves wealthy people, but they have an advantage that the ordinary citizen doesn’t, that is the ability to craft loopholes in the laws that they write that allow them to secretly keep more of their money, or do what the Kennedys did, and keep their money offshore! The Progressives are willing to level the playing field as long as they can stay above it all. As long as they retain control and power they are more than willing to redistribute the wealthy of those they don’t like.

Read more:
Bush Tax Cuts Only for the Rich? Really?

Another Dispatch from the Bubble from the proud people who gave us the Vince Foster Murder Conspiracy Theory.

Why do these nut jobs in the blogashere all think Obama is out to destroy the United States? You'd think that being the most powerful man in the world would be better but no, he has a master plan. Besides, if that was his real plan, he could have just done nothing to stop W's economic collapse, but no, he's going to get the country back on it's feet again and THEN destroy it all over again.

If any of this makes even the tiniest bit of sense to you, kindly tell the attendant it's time for your meds.

The biggest thing that stands out about the Bush tax cuts is the of millions of Americans that were TAKEN OFF of the Federal income tax roles. And these were lower middle class and lower income people that used to pay some Federal income tax.

That happens because the Republicans' job is to cut taxes for the Rich. That is job one.

BUT, they could never cut taxes just for the Rich that would be political poison. So they cut taxes for lower income Americans every time they cut taxes for the Rich, to make it politically palatable.

Problem is, lower income Americans started from a lower level of taxation, obviously, so pretty soon, the Republicans were cutting low income Americans' taxes to zero.

Get it?
Well they won't be zero if Obama has his way. He's going to raise taxes on EVERYONE. Good job Democrats.

Obama isn't raising taxes. The Bush tax cut legislation restores the taxes it temporarily cut.

You must still be having a conversation with the guy in yer head. I pay taxes , im not in the 47%. Fuckin weirdo.

All of us pay taxes. We just sometimes don't know it. But Romney wasn't just talking about the poor. He was talking about the leeches that want something for free.

Last edited:
That happens because the Republicans' job is to cut taxes for the Rich. That is job one.

BUT, they could never cut taxes just for the Rich that would be political poison. So they cut taxes for lower income Americans every time they cut taxes for the Rich, to make it politically palatable.

Problem is, lower income Americans started from a lower level of taxation, obviously, so pretty soon, the Republicans were cutting low income Americans' taxes to zero.

Get it?
Well they won't be zero if Obama has his way. He's going to raise taxes on EVERYONE. Good job Democrats.

Obama isn't raising taxes. The Bush tax cut legislation restores the taxes it temporarily cut.

Obamacare raises taxes. And Obama raise excise taxes......so you wouldn't know he was raising the cost of cigarettes, booze, gas, junk foods.

Forum List

Back