Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

Yep, well worth repeating this truth.

So you have been told. No, there is no class labeled CRT, but the central theme of CRT is most certainly advanced on a daily basis in public schools across the country.

So you have been told. No, there is no class labeled CRT, but the central theme of CRT is most certainly advanced on a daily basis in public schools across the country.
Prove it! Name the school district which promotes CRT, and before this, define CRT.

I'll do it for you, as those who go bonkers about it are echoing propaganda and have no clue as to this:

From the link:

The term gained a foothold in the conservative American consciousness in 2020 after the murder of George Floyd, a Black man, by a white Minneapolis police officer, an event that sparked a national reckoning on race.

Individuals and institutions began grappling with how racism persists in American society, despite the end of blatantly racist segregation policies of the civil rights era.

REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein

REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein

On Sept. 1, 2020, conservative journalist and researcher Christopher Rufo went on Fox News to decry the anti-bias training happening in federal agencies as an example of critical race theory. Rufo described CRT as a radical ideology sowing racial division through education.

"Conservatives need to wake up," Rufo told Fox News. "This is an existential threat to the United States."

Three days later, Republican President Donald Trump's administration directed federal agencies to cease such training, which it called "divisive, un-American propaganda." Trump later expanded the ban to include federal contractors

Last edited:
It doesn't take an expert, just not an ignorant fool who buys into the left's overreach.
i know. You guys really don’t want anyone to investigate or prosecute threats made from right wingers.

That isn’t helpful to you.

The constant simplistic, binary thought processes can be pretty frustrating. If you don't agree with them, you can only be a radical extremist. Nuance and complexity are attacked.

The problem is that this kind of thinking is only becoming more and more prevalent and pervasive as our divisions continue to increase.
Look at the "winger" attacking people for being "wingers." When it comes do to Biden and the Dims, you come down on their side every time.

Look at the "winger" attacking people being "wingers." When it comes do to Biden and the Dims, you come down on their side every time.
But I don't.

I know you don't have the balls to do this, but I'll offer it anyway:

Challenge me on where I stand on the issues, and you'll see that you're quite wrong. Race, Single Payer, Immigration, PC/Identity Politics, whatever you'd like.

Now, run away, boy.

But I don't.

I know you don't have the balls to do this, but I'll offer it anyway:

Challenge me on where I stand on the issues, and you'll see that you're quite wrong. Race, Single Payer, Immigration, PC/Identity Politics, whatever you'd like.

Now, run away, boy.

Post a link to where you didn't take the left side of an issue.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
i know. You guys really don’t want anyone to investigate or prosecute threats made from right wingers.

That isn’t helpful to you.

And you guys don't want to investigate threats made by left-wingers and in fact, you don't.

And you guys don't want to investigate threats made by left-wingers and in fact, you don't.
Like this one?

I guess the DoJ shouldn’t have gotten involved. Not their purview.

Post a link to where you didn't take the left side of an issue.
Holy crap, too easy. Okay, I'll pick just one of thousands, when ANOTHER ignorant Trumpster tried to challenge me:

Post 17. I'll wait here:

Oh, I love it. Just a few of my posts below, with sources.

I wouldn't expect an apology or retraction from someone like you, by the way:

Post 702: Democrats hate Carson because he is black
I know how important the PC game is to you folks, and I know how cranky you get when it's pointed out.

I always enjoy it when a Regressive Leftist assumes I'm a conservative because I'm anti-PC.

Fortunately, there are many people who lean left (like me) who have had enough of this, such as:
Post 9: What is Racism?
Depends on who you ask. For most people, racism is the opinion that another ethnicity is somehow inferior to you.

For the Regressive Left/PC Police, it is any utterance or action that comes within 500 miles of having anything to do with race whatsoever, if they can leverage it to put that person on the defensive by screaming RACIST! and control the conversation.

Post 243: What evidence is there that Steve Bannon is a racist?
The Regressive Left has bestowed upon itself the exclusive right to determine what is and what is not "racist". They don't need proof. They don't need examples. They just use the word when they want to put someone on the defensive. Doesn't work any more. They blew it. They jumped the shark. They over-used it.

Post 121: "Fighting racism is a Christian Value "
Screaming RACIST, whether your target has come within 500 of miles of racism or not, is guaranteed to (a) put your target on the defensive, and (b) avoid open and honest conversation. It solves nothing. It improves nothing. It heals nothing. It only makes things worse. It exacerbates. RACIST. RACIST. RACIST.

The Regressives know this, they know they've criminally diluted a terribly important word, but they're addicted to the behavior. They're not interested in healing or improving things. And it obviously played a part in the national pushback of 2016. Enough people became sick of this ploy, including many honest liberals.

Post 97: The Media & Establishment Witch Hunt Of Donald Trump Trying To Brand Him A Racist
For the Regressives, calling someone a "racist" is not an indication that they have specific evidence that the target is actually a racist. It simply means they have identified an opportunity to call that person a racist, because that person came within about 500 miles of the topic of race. The Regressives have been more than happy to dilute a terribly important word into irrelevance in their quest for ideological advantage.

Want more? There's a shitload!!! Go swimming in it: Search results for query: regressive racism

You are completely out of your league, Trumpster. Too bad.

Like this one?

I guess the DoJ shouldn’t have gotten involved. Not their purview.

Gaetz is a congressman in the House of Representatives that gets paid by the federal government. School board members work for the county. Try to keep up.

Gaetz is a congressman in the House of Representatives that gets paid by the federal government. School board members work for the county. Try to keep up.
Which has nothing to do with the charges.

Want to try to come up with some other incorrect rationalization to fit your agenda? Let’s see how many times you’re wrong before you disappear.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Really? Your opinion? Opinions are not facts or evidence. Try again.

Racism is indoctrinated in the home. You're correct that schools disdain racism, and that is he central theme in the classroom and on the playground.

Last edited:
Which has nothing to do with the charges.

Want to try to come up with some other incorrect rationalization to fit your agenda? Let’s see how many times you’re wrong before you disappear.

Indoctrinated much?

Indoctrinated much?
The indoctrinated would be someone who is closed to new information such as that which I provided you.

DoJ has purview on matters which cross state lines, such as threats communicated by phone or internet in violation of 18 USC 875c as the referenced individual did to Gaetz.

Insofar as threats are not communicated across state lines, there's nothing preventing DoJ from providing support or advice to local law enforcement and governments.

Forum List

Back