Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

Trump's approach to everything was autocratic and threatening, "locked and loaded". The response to his involvement was predictable. He went in like a bull in a china shop.
What a bunch of bullshit.. lol His example was exactly right, and you call that 'autocratic and threatening' and 'locked and loaded', but don't bat an eye when federal power is being used against parents concerned with their child's curriculum. Disingenuous and total lack of integrity in your 'argument', therefore not even worth discussing because you're incapable of having an honest discussion on the topic.

I do not know whether they are or are not needed, and neither do you. That is between local law enforcement and the FBI. If there is violence or threatening gestures, I would think that the FBI might take a look at it if Local law enforcement is not controlling it. I believe that the FBI is good people and that tump painted a bad picture since he was involved with illicit activities in his life. He replaced FBI agents with those who supported only him and not the American people.

But you deem they weren't needed to protect federal buildings and federal employees from violence, arson and looting that was all over the news every night? Take a seat, because you're not able to debate the topic without complete bias.

How pathetic is local law enforcement that it can't handle some angry parents? Seriously, the only reason to involve the FBI is to federalize the issue and intimidate anyone who opposes the agenda.
Angry and violent are not synonymous. Seriously, the only reason the FBI might become involved
is to defuse the threat of violence.

What a bunch of bullshit.. lol His example was exactly right, and you call that 'autocratic and threatening' and 'locked and loaded', but don't bat an eye when federal power is being used against parents concerned with their child's curriculum. Disingenuous and total lack of integrity in your 'argument', therefore not even worth discussing because you're incapable of having an honest discussion on the topic.

But you deem they weren't needed to protect federal buildings and federal employees from violence, arson and looting that was all over the news every night? Take a seat, because you're not able to debate the topic without complete bias.
I didn't deem anything of the sort, so don't put words in my mouth. However, I certainly "deem"
that tump is out of control and acts out in that way.

I didn't deem anything of the sort, so don't put words in my mouth. However, I certainly "deem"
that tump is out of control and acts out in that way.
What did he do that was ‘out of control’?

What did he do that was ‘out of control’?
The big lie, for one. His excursion into Ukraine. His demands for investigations of his opponents. In fact, he is so out of control that his divisive behavior is threatening our democracy. His insistence that all government officials are loyal only to him and not the American people. Finally, his encouragement and support for the Jan 6 insurrection.

The big lie, for one. His excursion into Ukraine. His demands for investigations of his opponents. In fact, he is so out of control that his divisive behavior is threatening our democracy. His insistence that all government officials are loyal only to him and not the American people. Finally, his encouragement and support for the Jan 6 insurrection.

Take the blinders off, they're going to end in the demise of freedom for you and future generations.

Take the blinders off, they're going to end in the demise of freedom for you and future generations.
I think it is time for you to take your blinders off, because tump has dictatorial ambitions, and it will be the demise of your freedoms.

"The big lie, for one. His excursion into Ukraine. His demands for investigations of his opponents."

When one is as dumb as asphalt.....you......the facts make no nevermind.

Trump did what he was legally required to do.

And, of course, we have a signed treaty to that effect....

If that is a problem.....
....why did Bill 'the rapist' Clinton sign a treaty with the Ukraine with exactly the same purpose?????

"Formal Title

• Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.
Date Received from President

• 11/10/1999 Text of Treaty Document available as:

Last edited:
im convinced Nancy Pelosi sent this to you dick heads in an email.

Its the talking point of our time!!!!

Merrick Garland is a 100% pure

traitor
liar
cocksucker
zionist
coward

What she has done to DOJ is as shocking as it is grounds for....

im convinced Nancy Pelosi sent this to you dick heads in an email.

Its the talking point of our time!!!!
Gee, I got nothing from Nancy. Do these happenings surprise you? First time you read about them or heard about them?

Forum List

Back