Do you really believe news is fake?

This is off the Yahoo page. They basically repeat "the news" from other PROG "news" sources. So I'm wondering, if this is what's being reported today for simplicity, and I didn't cherry pick, is it your opinion mainstream media is fake on any level?

Reads “State bans masks without governor being aware.” A republican gov. of course. So remember, don’t wear a mask in Idaho, they’re banned by Republicans and they’re not even aware, believe me. FAKE NEWS

Teacher on leave suggesting boys can’t really be girls. Practice of suppression for speaking honestly, they’ll ruin you economically and emotionally by character assassination too. Most of all is this really the most important thing today? Worse than FAKE NEWS.

Whitehouse to purged Trump appointees, get over it. “Thing about Biden is he brings anti-partisan & mature leadership to the Whitehouse”. Apparently this is the 3rd most important thing going on today. FAKE NEWS

Bill Gates money manager told black employee lived in a ghetto. I suppose the fifth most important thing today. Nice Biden is doing so well and the world is at peace, though don’t forget racism, another election is coming up. FAKE NEWS

Newsome asks what the hell is wrong with us after mass shooting. Yeah no shit Newsome, why are your cities a mess? Could it be fake & agenda driven "news" are contributors? This is ACTUAL NEWS, wholly shit, alert the media.

Woman claims husband behind bars for sex crimes expects her to be a loving wife. About the 8th most important thing today. FAKE NEWS

Tennessee bathroom law stuff. Your genitals matter A LOT, same your color. FAKE NEWS, all distractions and distortions.

US soldier reveals locations of nukes in Europe report claims. Wholly shit real news, though who knows, might be BS.

40 celebs who are actually transgender. Fuck is that confusing, chicks with dicks, chicks who had dicks, dicks with dicks and penises. FAKE NEWS.

Lauren Boebert’s latest attempt to bash Biden goes down badly. I don’t know about you but Biden is my hero. Who the fucks is Lauren Boebert?

Congress closer to passing China bill. Real News, wholly fuck how will they screw us next.

Poll Americans now more concerned about violent crime than COVID. That’s due MSM & left politicians stopped selling it. But remember, Americans are independent thinkers, threw-up in my mouth.

Matt Gaetz says we should use 2nd amendments rights over cancel culture. Wholly fuck is that guy a cock, lose that MFer already, that’s fucking news, what a total dick.

Baptist kids agency at risk over gay rights. Must be the 13th most important thing today. Good to know things are going so well the news only need to attend to gay rights and stuff. FAKE NEWS.

Biden’s tax plan back to the future with retroactive capital gains hikes. That’s news, but 98% of the people don’t know what it means beyond maybe Biden is going after other people's money so you can have it, which of course is BS in it's own right, another thread.

More stimulus checks going out for Americans. Don’t need a job now, regular welfare checks. I wonder why so many businesses sport help wanted signs and folks turn down an honest wage when welfare is at least as sweet? PROPAGANDA

Israeli Troops kill Palestinian during clash. See in the middle east the Israeli’s do all the killing while Palestinians are fitted into the victim role. Love victim roles, greatest political tool eva’

Biden tells Republicans who oppose Capital riot commission to eat chocolate chip ice cream. Biden was eating his jello puddin’ while rehearsing the paragraph written for him, come on man.

FAKE NEWS: Be sure to add the component it's not always what you say but what you don't. 98% of "news" today is FAKE NEWS.
Some of it is and the rest is so biased as to be meaningless

“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.”​

― Mark Twain

It wasn't always this way, but MSM news has become the broadcaster of fake news. Fortunately OAN and Fox have come on the scene to deliver real and accurate news.

It wasn't always this way, but MSM news has become the broadcaster of fake news. Fortunately OAN and Fox have come on the scene to deliver real and accurate news.
I prefer OAN; half of FoxNews has become bullshit.

But isn't OAN where Mike Lindell, the pillow guy, is on the air?
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Even AOC is right occasionally.
Mike Lindell is a Conservative with the adrenaline of a Liberal and annoys the shit out of me.

My one problem with OAN is that their female anchors look weird.

AP and NPR are the gold standard. CNN is right up there as well.

CNN sensationalizes details in their reporting. AP an NPR do not.

Using Yahoo.com as an example of reporting is, well, stupid. The job of an internet browser is to get clicks. Nothing else.

AP and NPR are the gold standard. CNN is right up there as well.

CNN sensationalizes details in their reporting. AP an NPR do not.

Using Yahoo.com as an example of reporting is, well, stupid. The job of an internet browser is to get clicks. Nothing else.
CNN is right up there as well :auiqs.jpg:

You were so close to a fully intelligent post!

This is off the Yahoo page. They basically repeat "the news" from other PROG "news" sources. So I'm wondering, if this is what's being reported today for simplicity, and I didn't cherry pick, is it your opinion mainstream media is fake on any level?

Reads “State bans masks without governor being aware.” A republican gov. of course. So remember, don’t wear a mask in Idaho, they’re banned by Republicans and they’re not even aware, believe me. FAKE NEWS

Teacher on leave suggesting boys can’t really be girls. Practice of suppression for speaking honestly, they’ll ruin you economically and emotionally by character assassination too. Most of all is this really the most important thing today? Worse than FAKE NEWS.

Whitehouse to purged Trump appointees, get over it. “Thing about Biden is he brings anti-partisan & mature leadership to the Whitehouse”. Apparently this is the 3rd most important thing going on today. FAKE NEWS

Bill Gates money manager told black employee lived in a ghetto. I suppose the fifth most important thing today. Nice Biden is doing so well and the world is at peace, though don’t forget racism, another election is coming up. FAKE NEWS

Newsome asks what the hell is wrong with us after mass shooting. Yeah no shit Newsome, why are your cities a mess? Could it be fake & agenda driven "news" are contributors? This is ACTUAL NEWS, wholly shit, alert the media.

Woman claims husband behind bars for sex crimes expects her to be a loving wife. About the 8th most important thing today. FAKE NEWS

Tennessee bathroom law stuff. Your genitals matter A LOT, same your color. FAKE NEWS, all distractions and distortions.

US soldier reveals locations of nukes in Europe report claims. Wholly shit real news, though who knows, might be BS.

40 celebs who are actually transgender. Fuck is that confusing, chicks with dicks, chicks who had dicks, dicks with dicks and penises. FAKE NEWS.

Lauren Boebert’s latest attempt to bash Biden goes down badly. I don’t know about you but Biden is my hero. Who the fucks is Lauren Boebert?

Congress closer to passing China bill. Real News, wholly fuck how will they screw us next.

Poll Americans now more concerned about violent crime than COVID. That’s due MSM & left politicians stopped selling it. But remember, Americans are independent thinkers, threw-up in my mouth.

Matt Gaetz says we should use 2nd amendments rights over cancel culture. Wholly fuck is that guy a cock, lose that MFer already, that’s fucking news, what a total dick.

Baptist kids agency at risk over gay rights. Must be the 13th most important thing today. Good to know things are going so well the news only need to attend to gay rights and stuff. FAKE NEWS.

Biden’s tax plan back to the future with retroactive capital gains hikes. That’s news, but 98% of the people don’t know what it means beyond maybe Biden is going after other people's money so you can have it, which of course is BS in it's own right, another thread.

More stimulus checks going out for Americans. Don’t need a job now, regular welfare checks. I wonder why so many businesses sport help wanted signs and folks turn down an honest wage when welfare is at least as sweet? PROPAGANDA

Israeli Troops kill Palestinian during clash. See in the middle east the Israeli’s do all the killing while Palestinians are fitted into the victim role. Love victim roles, greatest political tool eva’

Biden tells Republicans who oppose Capital riot commission to eat chocolate chip ice cream. Biden was eating his jello puddin’ while rehearsing the paragraph written for him, come on man.

FAKE NEWS: Be sure to add the component it's not always what you say but what you don't. 98% of "news" today is FAKE NEWS.
Most everything in the Fake News MSM is fake.

Journalism in America has been dead for some time.

This is what I found out about on my Yahoo page. . . I did a search to find someplace else, I wanted coverage other than Yahoo reporting a buzzfeed piece though.

A gas leak? Sure, I see video evidence, so unless it is a deep fake, seems legit.

Real news, no. The AP, Reuters (for money stuff), and BBC (for international stuff) are the most reliable. NPR is a little bit left, WSJ is a little bit right, all still good.

The Hill and Real Clear are good aggregate sites.

CNN, to me, is a clown car; they have the occasional nugget, but in general it's not worth digging for, so I ignore them. Yahoo and USA Today are too shallow to be biased.

MSNBC, Huffington Post, and so on are too far left for me. Their mirror image is Fox, who is too far right and functioned as Trump state media.

OAN and Newsmax aren't news; they're blatant propaganda and should be ignored. Their leftie equivalent is the likes of Buzzfeed and Occupy News. Best to stay in the middle.

Yahoo.com is not a "progressive news site". It publishes news from both left and right wing news sites, so right off the top, you wrong about Yahoo.

So basically, you dismiss all of the news you don't like as "fake News". This is why you're so clueless as to what is going on in the real world.

Yahoo.com is not a "progressive news site". It publishes news from both left and right wing news sites, so right off the top, you wrong about Yahoo.

So basically, you dismiss all of the news you don't like as "fake News". This is why you're so clueless as to what is going on in the real world.
You are a brainwashed Marxist Government Cultist.

Forgive me for not giving any credibility over your opinion of what real news is.

If their reporting is all true, during Hurricane Katrina a long line of trucks full of ice some how got lost and ended up in Colorado. It was on a lot of networks and I doubt if it was true .Just a fake story to smear the president.

Last edited:

That's fucking BS. ILMAO "posts from right wing sites", so ridiculous.

There is no 'news' in the traditional sense. Now we get opinionated crap with a smattering of manipulated facts that enhance the pre-existing narrative. The only way to decipher what's really happening is to ignore all words and compare all the facts from various sources.

Real news, no. The AP, Reuters (for money stuff), and BBC (for international stuff) are the most reliable. NPR is a little bit left, WSJ is a little bit right, all still good.

The Hill and Real Clear are good aggregate sites.

CNN, to me, is a clown car; they have the occasional nugget, but in general it's not worth digging for, so I ignore them. Yahoo and USA Today are too shallow to be biased.

MSNBC, Huffington Post, and so on are too far left for me. Their mirror image is Fox, who is too far right and functioned as Trump state media.

OAN and Newsmax aren't news; they're blatant propaganda and should be ignored. Their leftie equivalent is the likes of Buzzfeed and Occupy News. Best to stay in the middle.
Best post on the thread

The Yahoo News page is news from a variety of websites. It's not "today's top stories", it's just click bait stories. Why are you wasting time reading drivel?

As for your rants about stimulus checks, there is no unemployment in the US at the moment. Anyone who wants a job, has a job.

Some of it is and the rest is so biased as to be meaningless

“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.”​

― Mark Twain

The newspapers in Mark Twain's day had no "journalistic standards" or fact verification. That didn't come until the early 20th Century when schools of journalism were established.

Forum List

Back