• Yes

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. I have no interest in what the Liar N Chief has to say anymore.

Scan the BS speech later.

Simple. Yes, no, or maybe.

Me... NO.. I have no interest in hearing communist propaganda

-Geaux
Of course I will. I'm a real American.

I will also be following the Huffington Post twitter account, which is being taken over by Bill Maher tonight, live-tweeting the speech. Should be funny!

-Geaux

I would have to drink too much to get through it. And I wouldn't respect myself the next morning, for watching, so the answer is still.....no. `Sides I can't bear to watch a defeated human being try to justify his failures by suggesting they are the fault of the GOP in Congress, and income inequality, rather than part time workers needing a minimum wage increase to really stimulate the economy. :eusa_hand:

Yes I'll watch. It's important to be informed on the actions of our government. And I want to see which radical Republican makes an ass of himself by shouting out commentary like a drunk at a football game.

do you get up and clap when he says something you like?.....just wondering....

Do you Plan to Watch the SOTU Speech?

Only until that lying bastard gets me so sick I have to throw up.

-Geaux
Of course I will. I'm a real American.

I will also be following the Huffington Post twitter account, which is being taken over by Bill Maher tonight, live-tweeting the speech. Should be funny!

I think you meant, real cult member
whatever you do, don't look into his eyes

The more I heard about tonight's speech the more upset I became. By the look of the poll sample, sounds like they could cut in with 'Heidi' and no one would notice

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sadly and ironically, Obama might welcome a low viewership.

It means he has further eroded interest in government and trust of the people for any future POTUSes.

The more I heard about tonight's speech the more upset I became. By the look of the poll sample, sounds like they could cut in with 'Heidi' and no one would notice

-Geaux

By the look of the poll sample it looks like the participants are giving the speech the middle finger...er, sideways.

They actually invited a Duck Dynasty representative tonight. Wow. Last year it was Ted Nugent.

Wtf is wrong with these people.

Why bother? He will drone on for an hour, and the Democrats will be jumping up and down like jack-in-the-boxes to applaud his every utterance. No thanks. :lol:

If I want to know what this failure has to say, I'll read the transcript.

Last edited:
Fucking brilliant!

E33v7pX.png

Forum List

Back