Do you notice increasing Cost of Living?

Do you consider to live in the safe and stable country? I do not think so.
With growing inflation, the cost of living in America is also increasing significantly. But, the minimum wage is not increasing in the same fashion, and so, many people find it difficult to fulfill their daily basic requirements. The working population makes more money and again spends more on living, which hardly leaves anything behind for savings. America has the lowest saving rate compared to any other developed nation.
Is it a normal trend for the growing economics?
Or we are used as slaves in this agressive economical structure.
money-graphics-2008_871341a.jpg

Inflation is down and about half the long term average.

Food costs have been climbing almost daily here for years. But suddenly they went down. Not enough to wipe out the past seven years of runaway Obamaflation but notably.

Why?

Walmart moved into the area with a superstore. Their prices were calculated to be just low enough to siphon off customers from the two supermarket chains. Both stores noticed.

One redecorated and went big on organics, actually jacking UP their prices. Their parking lot typically has a lot of big expensive cars with fading Obama bumper strips.

The other cut prices below Walmart and, when Walmart lowered theirs, cut prices again and introduced a lot more "house brand" stuff. Walmart cried "uncle" and now there's price parity so proximity means more than price.

It'll be interesting to see if falling gas prices change that equation in any way.

Inflation rates under the Obama administration are about half the long term average.

Do you consider to live in the safe and stable country? I do not think so.
With growing inflation, the cost of living in America is also increasing significantly. But, the minimum wage is not increasing in the same fashion, and so, many people find it difficult to fulfill their daily basic requirements. The working population makes more money and again spends more on living, which hardly leaves anything behind for savings. America has the lowest saving rate compared to any other developed nation.
Is it a normal trend for the growing economics?
Or we are used as slaves in this agressive economical structure.
money-graphics-2008_871341a.jpg

Inflation is down and about half the long term average.

Yet the far left celebrate close to 40% of the labor being out of work, makes them happy..

Food costs have been climbing almost daily here for years. But suddenly they went down. Not enough to wipe out the past seven years of runaway Obamaflation but notably.

Why?

Walmart moved into the area with a superstore. Their prices were calculated to be just low enough to siphon off customers from the two supermarket chains. Both stores noticed.

One redecorated and went big on organics, actually jacking UP their prices. Their parking lot typically has a lot of big expensive cars with fading Obama bumper strips.

The other cut prices below Walmart and, when Walmart lowered theirs, cut prices again and introduced a lot more "house brand" stuff. Walmart cried "uncle" and now there's price parity so proximity means more than price.

It'll be interesting to see if falling gas prices change that equation in any way.

Inflation rates under the Obama administration are about half the long term average.

Amazing how the far left will defend Obama and show they are truly disconnected form reality.

Gasoline has come way down, so you may want to keep up with current events.
Gazoline low prices is an occasional falling. I am speaking about gradually increasing prices. I mean the urgent social problem. That's why I've put my thread in "Politics". Moreover you know better than me why gazoline nas become cheaper now.
I have no idea why gasoline has become cheaper. Do you know?

Yep, world demand is down, that simple.
Demands accomplish nothing unless you have enough money to pay them to change it.

Gasoline has come way down, so you may want to keep up with current events.
Gazoline low prices is an occasional falling. I am speaking about gradually increasing prices. I mean the urgent social problem. That's why I've put my thread in "Politics". Moreover you know better than me why gazoline nas become cheaper now.
I have no idea why gasoline has become cheaper. Do you know?

Yep, world demand is down, that simple.
Demands accomplish nothing unless you have enough money to pay them to change it.

What? You don't appear to have a clue what you're talking about. World consumer demand is down because many economies are declining. That increases supply, plus the Saudis are keeping the supply of oil high driving down prices to hurt Iran's and Russia's economies which are heavily dependent on oil revenues.

The cost of aged, single-malt scotch has been soaring.

Fucking Chinese!

I just bought a pair of bottles of Russian River Brewing Company's Supplication Ale. Supposedly one of the top 20 beers on the planet.

And for $13 a bottle, it damn well better be.

Forum List

Back