do you like Tattoos?

Tattoos are for self centered, degenerate scumbags. Or for people who wanna' look like self centered, degenerate scumbags.

And you have......... how many..........? :eusa_whistle:
I was at my sisters house a few years ago and there was this one guy (out of shape of course) who had a tattoo of something or other on his chest. I asked him why he got the tattoo. He replied:

"I got this to show people who I am and where I'm from!" I told him I have the same thing but it's called a drivers license.

And yes, he was a ex-con, degenerate scumbag.

Uuummmmm, I'm former military with a tattoo and currently out of shape (age and physical issues can have that affect sometimes). I guess I'm a degenerate scumbag.........

this guy his dad put a tattoo o n his arm. it is cool. :cool:
i like tattoos but i dont have any yet.

Larry gets home late one night and his wife, Linda, says, "Where in the hell have you been?"

Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."

"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred Dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

Dont have any, dont want any.

Never saw a picture of anything I wanted on my body permenantly.

They do not bother me on other people.

Some are beautiful some not so much.

Its just ink and I just dont understand all the hullaballoo about it.

I once rented my house to a young woman with a huge tattoo on her forearm.

It was of the dead brother she loved very much and always wanted him with her.

Some tattoos serve a real purpose in peoples lives.

Celticshieldknot.jpg

filled in with blue, black, and white, and invisible most of the time.

I have a few and I certainly don't consider myself a degenerate. In fact quite the opposite.

Honestly I consider people that judge others by they way the look or dress quite cowardly and shallow. You know, the type that talk big shit with impunity from behind their keyboards?
I figger most degenerates would never cop to who they are. See because then they'd have to be honest with themselves and go on a path to improvement. Why do that when you can just "define deviancy down" on you own terms right?

Admit it, you got those tattoos to get attention. Well guess what, you're getting attention. Just not the kind you wanted, too bad for you. You have the right to get tattoos, I have the right to not like them.

I have a few and I certainly don't consider myself a degenerate. In fact quite the opposite.

Honestly I consider people that judge others by they way the look or dress quite cowardly and shallow. You know, the type that talk big shit with impunity from behind their keyboards?
I figger most degenerates would never cop to who they are. See because then they'd have to be honest with themselves and go on a path to improvement. Why do that when you can just "define deviancy down" on you own terms right?

Admit it, you got those tattoos to get attention. Well guess what, you're getting attention. Just not the kind you wanted, too bad for you. You have the right to get tattoos, I have the right to not like them.

Yeah, some Tattos are JUST WRONG:

SexyTattoo.jpg

Yup and like all the rest of us you have the right to be a judgmental asshole, of course we retain the right to point out such failings........ :eusa_whistle:

I have seen tattoos that I could say "That is an interesting tattoo"

I have never seen one where I could say "You look a lot better since you got that tattoo"

No. I don't like tattoos. I was in the Navy for 20 years and I never got one. I've seen a couple here and there over the years that I thought didn't look so bad but generally speaking, I think they are disgusting. Nothing is more of a turn off to me than a woman with a tattoo. They are just gross.

Yup and like all the rest of us you have the right to be a judgmental asshole, of course we retain the right to point out such failings........ :eusa_whistle:

I was standing waiting for a elevator, and noticed the guy next to me had a wifebeater on and was showing tats: I was so astonished that I blurted out "Who is that woman whose face is tattooed so many times on you (like a DOZEN headshots)?"

He explained, rather heatedly, that his cellmate had practiced on him whilst he was imprisoned.

I took another elevator.:redface:

Like most things beauty related, it depends on the person and the tat. Some look great; inspiring, sexy, or just plain cool. Some look horrible; badly done, poorly placed, or just too much. That's one reason I never got one, I wanted to be 100% sure it was right since it would be permanent, and I never came across something I thought I just had to have.

Now carvings, on the other hand, are better as they fade over time! (so long as you don't redo the same one repeatedly too often :lol:)

Forum List

Back