Do you like Journey and Boston music

They still get constant airplay in my area.
Got to see Journey in St. Paul in 1982 and last year got to see them at the exact same location in a private box, through the wifes work.

Original version was better, but new Journey was still entertaining.

Billy Idol was supposed to open and that was her boss's original reason for wanting to book the box, but he canceled and Toto opened. They were pretty decent.

Went to a lot of concerts back in the day, but Dire Straits was one of my favorites live. They were so much more than the overplayed Money for Nothing.

They still get constant airplay in my area.
Got to see Journey in St. Paul in 1982 and last year got to see them at the exact same location in a private box, through the wifes work.

Original version was better, but new Journey was still entertaining.

Billy Idol was supposed to open and that was her boss's original reason for wanting to book the box, but he canceled and Toto opened. They were pretty decent.

Went to a lot of concerts back in the day, but Dire Straits was one of my favorites live. They were so much more than the overplayed Money for Nothing.
Sultans of Swing is a phenomenal song by Dire Straits.

No, Yes was another band.

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 7.21.33 PM.png

Do you like these bands ??
Yep. Especially Boston.

When I was a teenager back in the 80s I even bought a Rockman. It was invented by Boston producer and guitarist Tom Scholtz. It's a little electric guitar amplifier from the 1980's that I could wear on my belt and plug it into headphones or my boombox, PA system or whatever.

Boomboxes were big back in the 1980's

I was born in 1990 and never had an opportunity to see Journey in concert but have all their recordings. One of my favorite rock bands.

Forum List

Back