do you like fishing?

I LOVE fishing, but anytime I get the urge, I get reminded you gotta have all these licenses and bullshit now..grrrr! You gotta have a stamp for everything you MIGHT catch..it's crazy!

Oh! And there's way more kinds of fish here than where that girl is.
Forget the little bitty bass, how 'bout dat ass? :auiqs.jpg:
Oh! Now that's a good one! Must be the Skynyrd attracts 'em.

Last edited:
I LOVE fishing, but anytime I get the urge, I get reminded you gotta have all these licenses and bullshit now..grrrr! You gotta have a stamp for everything you MIGHT catch..it's crazy!
..yes, my friend talked about all that stupid shit....you can only catch so many, etc---sounds like nazi crap

I used to

1598186029286.png

Not to nit pick, but why do guys like girls that drink beer and play sports.. she’s drinking Bud light she’s probably blowing ass all day.. stay on the boat look pretty, drink some vodka soda, rub my back.

Absolutely. I live in a place where people haul their boats a thousand miles or more just to fish. It's great when you know you can nearly always catch enough for a fish fry.

Not to nit pick, but why do guys like girls that drink beer and play sports.. she’s drinking Bud light she’s probably blowing ass all day.. stay on the boat look pretty, drink some vodka soda, rub my back.
because they look HOT

Absolutely. I live in a place where people haul their boats a thousand miles or more just to fish. It's great when you know you can nearly always catch enough for a fish fry.
how many times do they go that far?

Forum List

Back