Do you know these bad boys?

Bwa ha ha ha, Cole White, Based Rick Flair Guy, Jeebus mang. All I see are pussies.

Last edited:
Right. Other people get to decide what they're really protesting and can tell a Nazi by sight. How idiotic does someone have to be to believe such bullshit?

I love this.

These precious little cupcakes are SO brave - right up until they find out there are consequences.

Right. Other people get to decide what they're really protesting and can tell a Nazi by sight. How idiotic does someone have to be to believe such bullshit?
Perhaps it was the 1930s Nazi Germany torch march and the "Jew will not replace us" shtick with swatikas in full bloom?

Yup. If you see a baby with an American flag libtards USMB demand you beat its ass as it's racist.

Perhaps it was the 1930s Nazi Germany torch march and the "Jew will not replace us" shtick with swatikas in full bloom?

Not really because only libtards get off on that. Most normal people ignore the sister fuckers. No, what I found creepy is the same thing many I have spoke to about it said and that's the calmness. Turn down the volume and it just looks like malinials doing a self improvement march or anJol Olstin gathering.

Forum List

Back