Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • What's sex?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
if so, what makes you think it's low?
How often do you want to have sex?

What happened in this thread since yesterday? It was 8 pages....now it's 30 pages, I read two of them and everyone is arguing :confused-84: :eusa_doh:

Hmmm I answer questions.
I don't argue.
when I have had enough, I just stop engaging.
Please re-read

Okay, but it's a lot of reading, as I say it was I think 8 pages, now 30 pages, if not actually arguing you and Chris, it's certainly :meow: to me....so this is how I interpret it.

What happened in this thread since yesterday? It was 8 pages....now it's 30 pages, I read two of them and everyone is arguing :confused-84: :eusa_doh:

Hmmm I answer questions.
I don't argue.
Please re-read

Okay, but it's a lot of reading, as I say it was I think 8 pages, now 30 pages, if not actually arguing you and Chris, it's certainly :meow: to me....so this is how I interpret it.

I don't have any beef with anyone.
Though I don't like being called a liar and fake when it's not true

I realized a long time ago the only women I have sex with are ugly, fat, or rented. So I made a rule hot women only. Since I've made that rule in 1987, I've had no sex at all.

Hmmm I answer questions.
I don't argue.
Please re-read

Okay, I accept this, I've not read all the pages, my short attention span is the problem.

Hmmm I answer questions.
I don't argue.
Please re-read

Okay, I accept this, I've not read all the pages, my short attention span is the problem.

We're all people, doing our best :)

Hmmm I answer questions.
I don't argue.
Please re-read

And I don't like bullies bullying people who don't deserve it.

Mean people suck.

Im sure chrisl is a control freak and that's why she's 38 and alone. ....

We know why you're alone, floppy.
... Fucking pussy. ....

Everyone knows you won't be doing any of that, floppy.
I'd respond but like the little pussy I knew you were you'd tell on me.

Frustrated, floppy?
I didn't have to go tell on you for anything. You seem like you got frustrated. Isn't that why you tattled?

It seems that for people who have such problems there have never been more solutions available than now. If only other medical problems attracted as much effort.

As a 38 year old male my libido is decreasing. If there wasn't so much sexuality (exposed women's bodies to be particular) in society I might be less up for sex than I am.

I guess I get in the mood every few days or so. Sometimes a particularly sexy woman or something on television gets me in the mood like earlier today; I saw a latina woman who I thought her voice and way of talking was sexy.

She caused me to visit my harddrive for any Latina 18 & over only videos that I have haha.
As soon as warm spring comes and I start seeing pretty feet/toes again I'll be happy.

Right now girls still got them covered. At least here in michigan

honestly, I don't know and don't care (about her) - it's fun to speculate.
I think it's funny how badly she wants to tear me down. Speaks volumes about her. If you care enough to pay attention.
I may be on here and there, I just won't be "ever present" like I am now ...

Maybe you and Chris can try and be friends? I like both of you, this arguing is not good situation.

I like Chris
Until she starts saying I'm lying and a fake, then I have to stop talking to her.

Oh, ask your hubby why I would not like oral :)

"Oh, ask your hubby why I would not like oral :)"

Why would Mr. Lucy know why you don't like oral? :confused-84:

I think it's funny how badly she wants to tear me down. Speaks volumes about her. If you care enough to pay attention.

Maybe you and Chris can try and be friends? I like both of you, this arguing is not good situation.

I like Chris
Until she starts saying I'm lying and a fake, then I have to stop talking to her.

Hmmm it doesn't feel good? Doesn't seem intimate. I guess I always thought of sex as love - not as physical pleasure. I just don't get physical pleasure out of it, but I think it might be mental. I posted the article that says 10% of women don't enjoy it. It might be as simple as it just doesn't do anything for me. Like I said, I really enjoy sex and don't even need to orgasm. To me the orgasm is just icing. It's the intimacy that means most to me.

Isn't Mr. Lucy a psychiatrist?

I like Chris

Hmmm it doesn't feel good? Doesn't seem intimate. I guess I always thought of sex as love - not as physical pleasure. I just don't get physical pleasure out of it, but I think it might be mental. I posted the article that says 10% of women don't enjoy it. It might be as simple as it just doesn't do anything for me. Like I said, I really enjoy sex and don't even need to orgasm. To me the orgasm is just icing. It's the intimacy that means most to me.

Isn't Mr. Lucy a psychiatrist?

"I guess I always thought of sex as love - not as physical pleasure. I just don't get physical pleasure out of it, but I think it might be mental."

I wasn't understanding you meant Mr. Lucy in his Professional capacity :eusa_doh:

So as this isn't a post-menopause thing, as you said you've pretty much always been like this, that's not in equation. Therefore Mr. Lucy says it could be:

HSDD Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder or ISD Inhibited Sexual Desire:

Hypoactive sexual desire disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also Erotophobia:

Erotophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sexual Dysfunction of specific type, Sexual Desire Disorder:

Sexual dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sexual dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back