anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
What do you say when a woman tells you "I love you"? If you say "me too" then she can call you a nercissistic egotistic pig. If you say "you too" then she can get even angrier and ask you how many other women do too. So, what would you answer? And girls, do you have an advice what to answer?

I tell her I'm married, and I'm not making that mistake again

What do you say when a woman tells you "I love you"? If you say "me too" then she can call you a nercissistic egotistic pig. If you say "you too" then she can get even angrier and ask you how many other women do too. So, what would you answer? And girls, do you have an advice what to answer?

"What do you say when a woman tells you "I love you"?"

Maybe the full line is "I love you, now get your pants off!" :cool-45:

the fuck is wrong with you?

images

images
I think I know what to say. I will yell at her that she is confusing me, then I will shoot her.

Last edited:
Tell her she is sweet.

That's all you have to say really.:D

Say "I love you too"

If you don't love her, tell her that you are emotionally unavailable, but if she's up for the challenge she can stick around.

Women adore being chased. The dress attractive and sexy, in hopes of getting a conversation, "an eye" or a glance. Even if a guy was to walk up and ask them out on a date, they most likely would say no, taking pure enjoyment that they were asked out and that another guy...or men kept staring at them in the sexy dress, short skirt, or body hugging capri pants.

Men...... Ignore her - make her ask you out or ask you if she can buy you a drink.

Women are the ultimate "head shrinks." Or "head cases", I cant decide which.

Shadow 355

If you love her, the correct response is, "I love you too". I'd smack you for those two lazy answers you posited.

Not sure what to tell you if you DON'T love her. It's going to be awkward, and you should get out of arms' reach, though.

only one person on here has ever said "I love you too" when I've said it....

Women adore being chased. The dress attractive and sexy, in hopes of getting a conversation, "an eye" or a glance. Even if a guy was to walk up and ask them out on a date, they most likely would say no, taking pure enjoyment that they were asked out and that another guy...or men kept staring at them in the sexy dress, short skirt, or body hugging capri pants.

Men...... Ignore her - make her ask you out or ask you if she can buy you a drink.

Women are the ultimate "head shrinks." Or "head cases", I cant decide which.

Shadow 355

Real women don't respond to that "I'm a dickhead, chase me" scenario. I guess if what you're looking for is, in fact, a dumb, insecure twat, then it's a good idea.

Real women say "no" when a man asks them out not because they want to be chased, but because they don't want to go out with him.

And you say, "dress attractive and sexy" like you assume that it's all for your personal benefit. Maybe YOU weren't the target. Hell, maybe they dressed up just because they like looking good.

Get over yourself.

Are you getting sex from this woman? If so, then lie to her and tell her you love her. What the fuck is wrong with you, asshole?

Forum List

Back