Do You Have A Low Sex Drive?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • What's sex?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I like you, I just don't really have a lot of respect for you. You do have your good points though. I certainly don't hate you, and I think you could be a lot happier if you would put as much effort into your relationship as you do trying to attract strange men online.
Here is what I get from you. Ego, narcissist, mean, angry, bitter, vein, jealous, insecure, lonely, sad. If that's the vibe you like giving off good job.

That's only because I'm not nice to you. Lol. :D
I love your honesty and our back and forth.

And no, it's how you are mean to others that concerns me. I know I deserve it. Lol.

You are too mean sometimes granny

I suppose you think you're "nice"? :lol: Give me ONE reason why I should be nice to you or anyone else here? Just one.
Ever hear of the golden rule? Even atheists understand that

YOU don't. Why on earth would I be nice to someone like you? You're a jerk! Lol.

I'm nice to my FRIENDS. :D You, Bo Bo, are not my friend. Remember when I didn't even know you and all you did was harass me, call me old, call me a granny, etc? YOU don't deserve my kindness. :) K?
Why did I do that? Because you were being a bitch. It's OK Chris. That's your mo. We all know who you are

I didn't even KNOW who you were, you moron! Lol. :eusa_eh:

I'm nice to my FRIENDS. :D You, Bo Bo, are not my friend. Remember when I didn't even know you and all you did was harass me, call me old, call me a granny, etc? YOU don't deserve my kindness. :) K?
Why did I do that? Because you were being a bitch. It's OK Chris. That's your mo. We all know who you are

Why not be honest. You went and looked at my pics in my gallery, thought I was good looking, and though that if you treated me mean (in your fucked up view) that I would grow to like you. Well, it backfired, huh? :D

The thread was, "do I look 40?" Then you cry when someone answers your question honestly? Hilarious

The thread was, "do I look 40?" Then you cry when someone answers your question honestly? Hilarious

What the hell are you talking about? I've never started such a thread. Liar. This is why I don't like you. You are a dishonest piece of shit and a weirdo.

Ha ha! Anyone can go look at all my threads. My profile is open. Thanks for proving what a piece of shit liar you are. People can also go look at your comments on my gallery profile. Loser.

Why not be honest. You went and looked at my pics in my gallery, thought I was good looking, and though that if you treated me mean (in your fucked up view) that I would grow to like you. Well, it backfired, huh? :D
That is how you get insecure bitches. How many times that must have worked on you.

That is how you get insecure bitches. How many times that must have worked on you.

What have I got to be insecure about? You are just angry that I don't like you. I don't like you because you're a jerk. Get over it and move on.

Maybe when I was 16, you dumb fuck.

Ha ha! Anyone can go look at all my threads. My profile is open. Thanks for proving what a piece of shit liar you are. People can also go look at your comments on my gallery profile. Loser.
You look great for 48.

I was just being nice. Try it sometime.

You look great for 48.

See? Here is another example of why I don't like and want nothing to do with you, so get over it and move on and harass someone else who wants your attention. It's not me, so get lost. :) Bye now! Go away!

What have I got to be insecure about? You are just angry that I don't like you. I don't like you because you're a jerk. Get over it and move on.
You think a lot of yourself.

Oh please Chris like me please! Lol

Well . . . fuck off then. You are an inconsequential little turd.

You look great for 48.

See? Here is another example of why I don't like and want nothing to do with you, so get over it and move on and harass someone else who wants your attention. It's not me, so get lost. :) Bye now! Go away!
All you have to do is let me have the last word. Bet you can't do that.

You look great for 48.

All you have to do is let me have the last word. Bet you can't do that.

Oh, I'm going to put you on ignore now, so now you are invisible to me. Have all the last words, turd.

Well . . . fuck off then. You are an inconsequential little turd.
you're starting to get weird again Chris... we are done talking :)
Chrisl is putting me on ignore. She can dish it out but can't take it. Lol.

I love mean people who hate it when people are mean to them.

Don't take advice from a woman who's only 3 years younger than you and doesn't like men but says if she had one shed give him head all the time.

It's like a pool table. You think you'll play all the time but after a week you never play.

My analysis of ChrisL: she likes to get attention (which is why she accuses me of it) - she hates when other people get attention, especially women who are not as attractive and older than her <cough> and, exhibit traits that men hate! She can't stand or accept anything that doesn't make sense to her. She's narcissistic and only interested in her own needs. I think she could be a SUPER person, but, ? I think Moonglow is the only person on here that can get through to her. Or understands her....

My analysis of ChrisL: she likes to get attention (which is why she accuses me of it) - she hates when other people get attention, especially women who are not as attractive and older than her <cough> and, exhibit traits that men hate! She can't stand or accept anything that doesn't make sense to her. She's narcissistic and only interested in her own needs. I think she could be a SUPER person, but, ? I think Moonglow is the only person on here that can get through to her. Or understands her....
I know! Like intellectually politically and religiously I agree with her but when it comes to talking personal stuff it's then when me and her start butting heads. She and I might be 65% comparable if we both did dating profiles but definitely we would not be a good fit for each other. You however I would like. And I'm 45. Personality wise ID pick you over her even if she is 37 and you 51.

I can't believe she blocked me. Someone so blunt shouldn't be so thin skinned

Forum List

Back