Do you feel the Democrat party would exist if not for MSM, using black people, for example............

He is a brainwashed functional moron like everyone in the GOP base. He's not lying he believes that crap. Rupert Murdock and internet crazies are the worst thing to ever happen to American politics. And they can't change the channel or believe anything else except their scumbag pundit s who will say anything for a buck.
Internet assumption, along with a bit of projection in there…You people just can’t stand it when others don’t agree with you can you? How sad.

Turning us into a single party rule, Marxist state isn’t going to fix anything.
Nobody is for that except on your ridiculous propaganda machine. LolMarxism went out the window almost a century ago. He was wrong about everything and no one is for a dictatorship except idiots like you who are for martial law to prevent a communist takeover or some similar idiocy. Change the channel and rejoin reality. The whole world thinks you are nuts.

Internet assumption, along with a bit of projection in there…You people just can’t stand it when others don’t agree with you can you? How sad.
Your facts are all total garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. If you can't watch CBS nightly news you are nut s. Or any other respected media in the world. All you have is scumbag Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies. One TV Network and four newspapers all full of s***. Running the GOP now... Poor America.

Your facts are all total garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. If you can't watch CBS nightly news you are nut s. Or any other respected media in the world. All you have is scumbag Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies. One TV Network and four newspapers all full of s***. Running the GOP now... Poor America.
Seems you are quite upset that there exists oppositional media….Sounds like you are the one with the problem…

Seems you are quite upset that there exists oppositional media….Sounds like you are the one with the problem…
Your facts are all b******* without any evidence, just scumbag pundits repeating it endlessly, hater dupe. And you have no examples because you are sure it's b******* as always. Lol

Nobody is for that except on your ridiculous propaganda machine. LolMarxism went out the window almost a century ago. He was wrong about everything and no one is for a dictatorship except idiots like you who are for martial law to prevent a communist takeover or some similar idiocy. Change the channel and rejoin reality. The whole world thinks you are nuts.

Ah, communism is so yesterday..........https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E211US105G0&p=45+declared+goals+of+communism

Ok, give me some examples.
Fox News and Newsmax. We should have an InfoTainment category for "news" channels like those.

Fox News and Newsmax. We should have an InfoTainment category for "news" channels like those.

LOL....So, your progressive liberal source tells you so, but you list no examples....noted...

Personally I don't believe the Democrat/PROG-party would exist without having ownership of nearly all information & misinformation. They're just too irrational and entertain the lowest common denominators to attract a crowd without propaganda. 24/7 news, and especially the web were diamonds to them, it helped them turn California blue, and then the rush & exodus outward. They wired heads before the internet, but with the internet they seem to have perfected it, almost completely. Rationality is gone, and reality has become a free-flowing narration aimed only to serve the interests of their masters.

Let's take the black population for a great example of the power of their propaganda.

Democrats were the party of slavery and the Republicans freed the slaves. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

A large number of Democrats failed to support civil rights. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Blacks are more likely to reject COVID vaccination, because like a lot of conservatives they don't trust the system. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats have assaulted Christianity for many years, while a large number of blacks are Christian. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats talk about racism all day, most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black success peaked on Trump's watch. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Black leaders are WTF is that SHIT? If I were black I'd be so ashamed my people came up with this trash representation, that's not the best you got, BY FAR. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

Democrats consistently patronize blacks, single blacks out, and hold them to lessor standards in the name of "fairness, understanding & reparations", while most conservatives could give a flying fuck what race you are. Blacks should want equality right? not some BS segregating blacks to the core. 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.

At the end of the day, propaganda points their fingers into the other direction. They tell us when to riot (election time), teach us how thugs are martyrs, blacks are to be pitied instead of held responsible, welfare in exchange of families. So 90% of blacks swing Democrat anyway.
Well, the media, education system and entertainment industry.

The three puppet strings of the devil and his demons.

They own the culture and have long won the culture war. I myself have been a "victim" of it.

More of a willful participant in it. Which is why I need and beg for mercy from the Lord.

But to answer your question, the unreal protection and fawning of the media over democraps is a huge reason why their treachery is so acceptable to left wing dunces like candycorn.

Show me stories from FNC on this...
Primetime Fox was always going on about problems with the election all the time with no evidence, and still say we need election Justice and fairness and end the corruption. My ass.... And the crazy people on the internet still. Ask any Republican and they'll tell you 47% of the United States pays no taxes. Total baloney. All of you people refuse to get vaccinated or at least half of you and don't believe in global warming. Absolute idiocy. You deserve absolutely no respect for believing such crap. And a million other conspiracy theories and just total b******* about Democrat views on everything. Communism my ass. Hateful stuff just like the orange clown....

Show me stories from FNC on this...
Absolutely stupid question. What the hell is wrong with you people? Got no memory at all? Absolutely brainwashed? You betcha!

www.cnn.com
After legal threat, Fox airs news package debunking election fraud ...
election corruption stories on Fox from amp.cnn.com
Dec. 19, 2020 — If President Trump tunes into Fox News this weekend, he may see something unexpected: a point-by-point fact-check to wild election fraud ...
Insider › ...
Fox News Is Debunking Election Fraud Claims Made by Its Own
election corruption stories on Fox from www.businessinsider.com
Dec. 20, 2020 — After the election was called for Joe Biden, Fox hosts vibrantly defended President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claims of

Facts folks! I've posted this several times and NOT one of you have made any comments!
To me it is so obvious! The MSM bet on Hillary in 2016 to the tune of 96% donations to her.
So when she lost the MSM began the most negative coverage of any president against Trump!
FACTS:
A new study shows President Joe Biden has received less negative coverage from U.S. media
than any president in the last 30 years.
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden’s first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
George W. Bush (28%),
Barack Obama (20%), and
BUT after Hillary's loss?
Donald Trump (62%)
...all saw more negative coverage than Biden
So to protect their money they spent 4 years with the most negative news against Trump AND the MSM donated
90% to Biden/Democrats in the 2020 election.
NOW for the examples:
MSMdonations.png

MSMdonationsHillary.png

Absolutely stupid question. What the hell is wrong with you people? Got no memory at all? Absolutely brainwashed? You betcha!

www.cnn.com
After legal threat, Fox airs news package debunking election fraud ...
election corruption stories on Fox from amp.cnn.com
Dec. 19, 2020 — If President Trump tunes into Fox News this weekend, he may see something unexpected: a point-by-point fact-check to wild election fraud ...
Insider › ...
Fox News Is Debunking Election Fraud Claims Made by Its Own
election corruption stories on Fox from www.businessinsider.com
Dec. 20, 2020 — After the election was called for Joe Biden, Fox hosts vibrantly defended President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claims of
So, let me get this straight. I ask you to show me reports from FNC proving what you claim, several times, and you can’t … All you come up with are opinions from their competitors slandering them.

But, I’M the brainwashed one….yeah ok….run along now while I roll my eyes.

Forum List

Back