Hey Democrats, Here are Some REAL Issues For You to Pursue to Reclaim Power in DC

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Forget the Russian hackers stole the election horse shit, that is not going to fool anyone but Rachel Madcow.

Here are some real issues that real white middle class AMericans in lfy over country can get behind and vote your sorry asses back into office!

1) AGE DISCRIMINATION; With aging baby boomers looking for part time work in record numbers, one might expect to see a white haired old due in just about every convenience store or hardware outlet. But NO, they are not there. They are like the Vanished Generation. The statistical evidence for Age Discrimination is overwhelming IF ANYONE WOULD DO A FUCKING STUDY ON IT. Do it, Dems and get tens of millions of Gray Votes!

2) Insurance fraud in the form of fraudulent IME reports is just billions of USD waiting for someone to come along and claim it with a class action "bad faith" law suit. These "Independent Medical Examiners" are not independent nor honestly examining anything. They are paid bullshit artists who know that their livelihood rests on giving the insurance companies legal cover for denying older Americans and disabled Americans due benefits. You guys could run that issue for millions of votes yet again.

3) Tort Reform Reform. In many states there has been a cap put on tort settlements that is just nonsense. For example here in Virginia, there is a $100k cap put on medical suits while the costs of medical care for a doctor fuck up could run into millions of USD in costs. Medical costs should NOT be capped, only punitive awards in such settlements should be capped. How is it justice to award a victim of a bad doctor $100k when the victim might face millions in medical care over decades of life?

4) Offer to have elected officials use their power to protect voters from predatory business practices, like the phone scams that are everywhere today. That is a sure winner. I have had an Indian Pharmaceutical company calling me nearly every day for the past five years as they think that they can hound me into buying their bullshit 'medications'. There was a time when a call to your federal representative would get that shit put to an end. Now all you get is excuses and 'Could you call your sheriff's office?'

There Democrats, this is gold for you. Just replace all your gun grabbing stupidity and anti-Christian propaganda with these little gems of wisdom and you will have 2018 and 2020 all locked up!

Anyone notice how I am totally not worried that they will actually do any of this?

roflmao, all these ideological morons have left is race baiting till their last foul breath.

Last edited:
Come on Libs!

I am trying to do you a favor here!

Drink the damned water, I led you to it!

rofmao

Forget the Russian hackers stole the election horse shit, that is not going to fool anyone but Rachel Madcow.

Here are some real issues that real white middle class AMericans in lfy over country can get behind and vote your sorry asses back into office!

1) AGE DISCRIMINATION; With aging baby boomers looking for part time work in record numbers, one might expect to see a white haired old due in just about every convenience store or hardware outlet. But NO, they are not there. They are like the Vanished Generation. The statistical evidence for Age Discrimination is overwhelming IF ANYONE WOULD DO A FUCKING STUDY ON IT. Do it, Dems and get tens of millions of Gray Votes!

2) Insurance fraud in the form of bullshit IME reports is just billions of USD waiting for someone to come along and claim it with a class action "bad faith" law suit. These "Independent Medical Examiners" are not independent nor honestly examining anything. They are paid bullshit artists who know that their livelihood rests on giving the insurance companies legal cover for denying older Americans and disabled Americans due benefits. You guys could run that issue for millions of votes yet again.

3) Tort Reform Reform. In many states there has been a cap put on tort settlements that is just nonsense. For example here in Virginia, there is a $100k cap put on medical suits while the costs of medical care for a doctor fuck up could run into millions of USD in costs. Medical costs should NOT be capped, only punitive awards in such settlements should be capped. How is it justice to award a victim of a bad doctor $100k when the victim might face millions in medical care over decades of life?

4) Offer to have elected officials use their power to protect voters from predatory business practices, like the phone scams that are everywhere today. That is a sure winner. I have had an Indian Pharmaceutical company calling me nearly every day for the past five years as they think that they can hound me into buying their bullshit 'medications'. There was a time when a call to your federal representative would get that shit put to an end. Now all you get is excuses and 'Could you call your sheriff's office?'

There Democrats, this is gold for you. Just replace all your gun grabbing stupidity and anti-Christian propaganda with these little gems of wisdom and you will have 2018 and 2020 all locked up!

Anyone notice how I am totally not worried that they will actually do any of this?

roflmao, all these ideological morons have left is race baiting till their last foul breath.

Nah.....reliable Democrat voters are ready and willing to be fooled.

John Barron praises JimBowie's wonderful thread: ' Keep it up JimBowie, Donald Trump is the greatest, great mind, very smart, has a good brain, and knows things others don't know, so they need to stop saying things that aren't true, Donald is the greatest, the bestest, and knows things, oh, and the empty box tax scam was pretty smart too.'

PS John Barron does not recommend reading, 'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston

"In an illegal attempt to evade the tax, Trump "asked" the store to instead ship the jewelry to an out of state location, where no New York sales tax could be collected. In fact, the store would merely send an empty jewelry box to the location, while Trump and his lady friends walked out the door with the jewelry that very day.

The state and city tax collectors eventually caught onto this scheme, and Trump promptly testified against his erstwhile tax evasion colluding partners at the jewelry store in order to save his own skin." Donald Trump's Tax Returns And The Empty Jewelry Box Scam

John Barron praises JimBowie's wonderful thread: ' Keep it up JimBowie, Donald Trump is the greatest, great mind, very smart, has a good brain, and knows things others don't know, so they need to stop saying things that aren't true, Donald is the greatest, the bestest, and knows things, oh, and the empty box tax scam was pretty smart too.'

Who the fuck is this John Barron? He sounds like a genius. :)

"In an illegal attempt to evade the tax, Trump "asked" the store to instead ship the jewelry to an out of state location, where no New York sales tax could be collected. In fact, the store would merely send an empty jewelry box to the location, while Trump and his lady friends walked out the door with the jewelry that very day.

Since when does asking a question amount to an actual attempt to do anything? Oh, well, unless you are a liberal where intentions are facts and hope is success.

The state and city tax collectors eventually caught onto this scheme, and Trump promptly testified against his erstwhile tax evasion colluding partners at the jewelry store in order to save his own skin." Donald Trump's Tax Returns And The Empty Jewelry Box Scam

So now you slam on Trump because he cooperated with authorities? And what would you be saying if he had not?

upload_2017-1-6_10-1-15.png

'And even though Donald pays no taxes, gives little to charity and likes that JimBowie and PC will pay for his travel and 'And even though Donald pays no taxes, gives little to charity and likes that JimBowie and PC will pay for his travel and facility use, the Donald thanks you Jim for your support and your taxes to build the wall.' John Barron speaking for the Donald. 'It's gonna be a great wall, contribute now.'use, the Donald thanks you for your support and taxes to build the wall.' John Barron for the Donald. 'It's gonna be a great great wall, contribute now.'

"The voice is instantly familiar; the tone, confident, even cocky; the cadence, distinctly Trumpian. The man on the phone vigorously defending Donald Trump says he’s a media spokesman named John Miller, but then he says, “I’m sort of new here,” and “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes” and even “I’m going to do this a little, part time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”" Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

The amazing story of Donald Trump’s old spokesman, John Barron — who was actually Donald Trump himself

Last edited:
'And even though Donald pays no taxes,
How the hell do you know that?

And here I am trying to help you morons and all you can do is change the topic to what you imagine Donald Trump has done wrong.

Sheesh, obsessive much?

Hey Dimocrats!

Sooooowwweeeeee!

Sooooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Come on yall porckiphied idiots, here ya go!

Forum List

Back