Shock Poll: Nearly Eight of Ten Americans Believe Country Is “Out of Control”; Independents Break Hard to GOP

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's going to be a bloodbath on November 8th. Biden and his puppeteers purposely ruined a perfect economy Trump had created. Never again can we allow elections to be stolen at the presidential level

This is kind of like a poll question...Do you think America is on the right track?....useless question.
"ruined".???? Please. Biden hasn't had a single cycle of good news since he raised his hand to take the oath.
Just playing janitor. Everybody likes the janitor. But nobody respects the janitor.

Sure. We believe anything the GWP says...cause Jack Hoft is our soothsayer...:auiqs.jpg:

It's going to be a bloodbath on November 8th. Biden and his puppeteers purposely ruined a perfect economy Trump had created. Never again can we allow elections to be stolen at the presidential level

The Dems are gonna get a spanking the likes of which hasn't been seen since the last
time Paul Pelosi went to assless chap night at his favorite gay cowboy bar.

This is kind of like a poll question...Do you think America is on the right track?....useless question.
"ruined".???? Please. Biden hasn't had a single cycle of good news since he raised his hand to take the oath.
Just playing janitor. Everybody likes the janitor. But nobody respects the janitor.

Sure. We believe anything the GWP says...cause Jack Hoft is our soothsayer...:auiqs.jpg:
Laugh all you want, moonbat....You Jacobin freaks have almost completely lost the indies.

So suck on that.

Last edited:

1667173143721.png

Holy shit!!!! -41.1%

This time in 2010, right before Obama lost 63 seats in the House, the number was only -28.4%

Again, I ask....why is this question relevant? It's so generic as to be useless. Based on news cycles. Not facts and reason.

Generic, useless question that predicts poor results for the party in power.

Feel free to post some very specific questions about Biden's, or the Dem's, performance.

The dem losses in '22 and '24 will be so bad it will take a generation for them to recover.....When they do it won't be with cast of pants-on-head retarded nut-jobs that are holding sway now.....Move to the center or die.
They'd only have to move back to the land of Hubert Humphrey and Daniel Patrick Moynahan to hold any sway.....But even those those guys would be "white nationalist religious zealots" today.

1667173585645.png

1667173695034.png

Laugh all you want, moonbat....You Jacobin freaks have almost completely lost the indies.

So suck on that.
Sorry Don. The facts..don't back you up. Now, this has tightened up in the last few weeks...because...that's how our elections go now.
But people as a rule...aren't going to support a return to...cray-cray...:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry Don. The facts..don't back you up. Now, this has tightened up in the last few weeks...because...that's how our elections go now.
But people as a rule...aren't going to support a return to...cray-cray...:auiqs.jpg:

Now, this has tightened up in the last few weeks...because...that's how our elections go now.

Tightened up? Link?

But people as a rule...aren't going to support a return to...cray-cray..

Exactly! That's why Pelosi and Schumer will be out as leaders.

I refuse to let you control my life even if you consume my mind!
If you are letting anybody on here and what they say consume your mind, you have already lost control.
Einstein said reality is an illusion, though a persistent one.

Control is like that, in that control is an illusion, but one you wish could persist.

Business Insider....ROFLMFAO!

They're less credible than Infowars, dumbfuck.

Making excuses for poor old Joe? He shot our fossil fuel industry in the head, he is doing NOTHING about the immigrant and Fentanyl attack, He handed Afghanstan to the Taliban and in so doing has created the new Terrorist strong hold in the Middle East. He and the Democrats are not an American Party they are a regime that must be defeated.

If you are letting anybody on here and what they say consume your mind, you have already lost control.
Einstein said reality is an illusion, though a persistent one.

Control is like that, in that control is an illusion, but one you wish could persist.
No one control us unless we are willing to sacrifice our free will and enslave ourselves to that person.

My comment was tongue and cheek with you because of what you wrote and truthfully I have my opinion of everyone but no one matter that much for me to be consumed by them.

Personally I find it strange how society need so many people to tell them how to think and when it fails they blame the failure on everyone but themselves.

Take a moment if I voted Democrat and Republican and I see the failure from both sides why would I keep up the same insanity know the outcome?

( Yes, Einstein )

Most people are controlled by the media they consume and believe there is no other alternative in life except A or B and I believe there is more than that and that is why I wrote as a Independent I am not voting GOP either…

Forum List

Back